Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rahvenholm Investigation.

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rahvenholm Investigation. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rahvenholm Investigation.

Post by DeltaGear Sun May 27, 2018 12:02 am

Aiyana simply stared at him. She didn't know how to respond or react to him at all. She wanted to be feared. She wanted others to feel what she felt for her whole life. She couldn't think of a single happy moment in her life.

She sat there for a few minutes. Her form steadily getting more solid and the distortions in the air and rain became stronger. Her face remained ever so blank and lifeless. Suddenly a tear dripped down her cheek. She didn't feel sorry... at least... most of her didn't. There was still part of a troubled girl who only begged to be loved. 

"J-just... shut up... everyone will pay... everyone," she said as she leaned forwards, getting right up in his face, "You can't stop me. You give me a single chance I will kill again... and again... and again... unless you destroy me this cycle won't ever stop. Make your choice. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lura tried to smile but it was obvious she was still shaken and sacred. She more than likely had severe mental issues at this point as even with being father away from the ghosts influence and calming down she was still jittery and jump. Her eye's would constantly snake around the room as if looking for something or mumbling under her breath about blood, toys, and playing.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Thu May 31, 2018 3:26 am

With Aiyana’s body becoming more solid before his very eyes, Zed could feel his heartbeat race in worry. He swallowed hard as a number of possible actions filled his head. He had dropped his blaster somewhere out of his line of sight, but then again, it probably wouldn’t have been of use. With Aiyana being a ghost and all. As the seconds turned to minutes, Zed could feel his resolve weakening, and his leg shaking involuntarily.

But it all changed when he spotted a tear drip down her cheek. Zed put on a brave expression but did not move. If his words were starting to get to her, then now was not the time to lose his composure and show fear. Even in the face of her threats, he kept his resolve. This would have been so much easier had she not thrown his opaque helmet away somewhere.

“Destroying people isn’t what heroes do. I said at the very start that I was going to help, and I stand by it.” Zed wrapped his hand around the necklace. The necklace Aiyana put on him at the start of all of this. “I don’t care what you do to me. But I will never destroy anyone, for whatever reason. If I lose my arms or my legs, if I lose my mind or my life. I will find a way out for both of us.” Zed leaned forward too, coming mere millimeters away from Aiyana’s form. “Heroes find a way.”
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu May 31, 2018 11:25 pm

Wolf nods slightly to Lura.

"Okay, now lets see what we can do about getting out of here." he says, "If you can direct me towards the front door from here, I'll see about getting us there."

With that, Wolf starts towards the door of the room they are in, guiding Lura along with him.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:19 am

With her strength returned Aiyana's form was complete again as she sat with her back turned from Zed. She didn't move a bit as she sat there not making a sound. Soon however she spoke, her voice devoid of emotion.

"... Take off the necklace and I can't control you anymore. You'll be free. But..."

She turned slightly, her eye's dead black as she looked at him.

"You give me the girl ftom before again and I'll let you and the other one go. One for two..."

She waited calmly for an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lura hurriedly pointed the way towards the buildings exit. Her breath growing ragged as she was still weak from the possession and the events she's been going through.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:23 am

Perhaps escaping when he had the chance was the best course of action. With Aiyana regaining her full form again, and undoubtedly regaining her power, the ball was out of Zed’s court, and he was on the defensive once again.

His grip on the necklace tightened when she brought it up, explaining how without it, she wouldn’t be able to control him anymore. But the strength left his hand, and every other part of his body when Zed received a chilling glance and a more chilling ultimatum.

Although the scenario was unpleasant on both ends, Zed didn’t even take a minute to answer. “Giving up Lura is out of the question” he said with a shaky voice, gripping the necklace again, lightly tugging downward to try and sneakily break it off. “If it’s one for two, then take me in exchange for them. It’s still a fair deal, right?”
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:33 am

Continuing to support Lura, Wolf follows her directions to make his way through the house. He head towards the front door as quickly as he can with her, moving at her pace in order to keep her from stumbling or falling.

He looks around warily, wondering where Zed might be and a bit surprised that he hadn't already come looking for them.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:25 am

Aiyana smiled creepily. Her eyes gwining back a bit of that insane killer to them.

"You are not who I want. Give her to me and I'll let you both go, I want out of this place... to be free... and she's the perfect toy to use. I won't harm her any farther, she will be safe as my doll." Aiyana now had regained most of her power back as she lightly touched Zed's cheek, "I will not be denied again. Give her to me or..." her eyes flashed wickedly, "I'll break all of you.. =)"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:12 am

Options were running thin. Trying to continue negotiations would spell disaster for everyone. Trying to pull a trick on Aiyana wasn’t too smart an idea now either. Meekly, he looked away from her eyes as she spoke to him, he didn’t have it in him to look into those cold eyes. Zed stood up and brushed at his legs.

“I’ll try and find her. Just give me some time” he said, turning to the door leading off the roof. He had to think of something and quick. “Uhm… Aiyana” he said, as he walked to the door, “do you mind me asking, where is it you want to go, exactly?” While asking to buy himself some time, he prayed for some information that would slip and return control to his side. Slowly walking down the stairs, he spoke aloud with a warm voice. “Being in this mansion for so long, it must get old. The world is a pretty big place, what do you want to see?”
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:09 am

( OOC: Just going to pass this round. I have nothing to add at the moment. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:00 am

"Wherever I want. I'll be the one in control," a spectral knife appeared in her hand as she floated alongside him, "Maybe i could meet some new toys... find new people to break..." it was obvious she meant harm, but at the same time it was as if she was delusional on who was her enemy and who was friend.
Aiyana kept an eye on Zed as they traveled in the house. Her eyes not faltering from looking into him.

"They are getting close to the exit. I can sense her as I was in her mind for so long... =)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lura suddenly got extremely fidgety. Her eyes glancing around as if she felt something was wrong.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:21 am

The choices laid before Zed made him feel hot all over. How would he look himself in the mirror if he just allowed this girl out into the open world to do as she pleased with her power? As he walked through the house and closer to the exit, his pace slowed down more and more, as he continued to think up a plan.

On his way there, he spotted his helmet that Lura had taken off of him. Without stopping, he picked it up and stared at his reflection in the opaque, star-shaped visor. As he looked deep into his eyes, the list of possible solutions got thinner and thinner, Zed desperately looked for a hint of that resolve that he felt mere minutes ago. When he told Aiyana that heroes always found a way. Did he even believe in that anymore?

Soon, Zed could see the exit, and standing by the door were both Wolf and Lura. A wave of relief washed over him. They both survived the fall and somehow got inside before hitting the ground. For a moment, he forgot about Aiyana’s ultimatum and was just pleased to see that hadn’t accidentally killed him.

“Hey Wolf!” Zed shouted, as he was still pretty far from the two. “I’m glad to see you’re okay. That fall you had earlier had me worried all sorts.”
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:37 am

Wolf continued to guide Lura along through the mansion until finally they reached the upper portion of the main foyer. At this point, Wolf could see the front doors that he had initially entered through and made his way towards them.

He notices Lura now looking around warily. Without stopping as they descend the stairs, he glances to her.

"Do you hear something?" he asks her.

She doesn't respond right away but he doesn't rush her as they approach the doors.

It's then that Zed's voice calls out.

Wolf stops by the doors, then turns to look in the direction Zed's voice had come from. Staying close to Lura and keeping one arm around her, he positions himself between her and Zed.

"See if you can open the door." he whispers to Lura.

"What do you want?" he then calls back to Zed, obviously suspicious of him.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:43 pm

(Erm... not sure what to do)

As Zed stood there was a cackle as Aiyana appeared sitting on his shoulder in plain veiw. Lura srank back at this as soon as she saw her, immediately trying get the door open frantically.

"Well... what are you waiting for? Do we have a deal?" Aiyana asked as she looked intensely at the wolf, her eyes not leaving his.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:00 am

(Sorry for the long wait, I’ve started a new job that's eaten my free time up)

“What do I want?” Zed repeated. He laughed nervously. “I want what's best for all of us, obviously.”

Zed’s breathing got louder as he got more and more anxious, but it completely stopped when Aiyana made her appearance. Despite being a ghost, Zed felt like he was being crushed by the weight of her threat. Lives were at stake, after all. His life was at stake.

Then he saw Lura’s face. It had been a while since he had seen her. The look on her face hurt Zed’s heart to see, especially after he had promised her earlier that he’d help her. To make her experience the possession again would be too cruel, and letting Aiyana go free into the world to do as she pleased was even more so. All at once, the only real solution came to him.

Taking a deep breath, Zed stood a bit taller as he looked into Aiyana’s eyes, before turning to Wolf, and then back to the ghostly girl. “Our deal? You can forget it” he said, through a trembling voice. “You’re not getting Lura’s body and you’re not leaving this mansion." Summoning any last bit of courage he had, Zed pointed to the ghost with an intense expression of his own. "And none of us are going to get broken. I'll make sure of that!”
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:03 am

Wolf watches the exchange between Zed and the fox who was possessing him. He's not sure what to think of their discussion. It sounded like they had some sort of arrangement that Zed had now decided against. Unfortunately, that mattered little as the spiritual fox was here with him now.

*It would have been so much better if he'd just stayed away until after we got outside... Would've had a much better chance of solving this problem then...* he thinks to himself, *Instead we're trapped inside this place with them... and she's really not going to respond well.*

He then glances back towards Lura, who's still fumbling with the door.

*Neither of them apparently.* he adds.

"I imagine it's hard but try to stay calm." he says softly to Lura, "You can't get through that door in a panic."

He then returns his focus to the fox and Zed, preparing to act if needed.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:22 pm

Aiyana simply floated there... no smile... no red glow... nothing... she remained completely emotionless and still. 

"You really are something... you'd do anything to protect them huh?"

Aiyana's head unnaturally snapped towards Lura, her eyes flicking red as a smile crept across her face. The necklace clicking off as it hovered in front of him.

"But you made a mistake... you let me get just close enough..."

The necklace shot y through the air and, with a scream of terror fom lura, it snapped around her neck again. Aiyana's ghostly image appearing next to her.

"I'm leaving and you are not stopping me... you never had control in this situation. =)"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:31 am

Zed didn’t smile either. He kept his determined eyes glued to her, but couldn’t help but smirk when Aiyana brought up his drive to protect others. But his proud face didn’t last, and it morphed into a confused expression as the necklace came off his neck. He stared at it in befuddlement, and acted too late to stop it.

The necklace slipped through his fingers and attached itself to Lura again. “No!” Zed weakly cried, drawing his blaster and aiming it at Aiyana’s ghostly body. There was no point, he couldn’t hurt her ghost form, and there was no way he would attack Lura.

He tried to speak, but only weak cries came from his throat. He was panicking at just how far he let the situation get out of hand. Minuted ago, everything was going his way, and he'd blown it. It was his fault.

The hands he used to hold his weapon shook as he took a tentative step forwards. The silence was probably for the best, for he had nothing to say that could’ve done any good to the situation.
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:28 pm

Wolf stood ready to act. He was still positioned between Lura and Zed and unsure about what came next.

Then he found out.

He wasn't sure what exactly happened, and even if later on he had a chance to sit down and think back on it, he most likely still wouldn't really know with any certainty. What he did know was that the necklace Zed had been wearing since Lura put it on him earlier, suddenly came off on its own. It then flew forward, and around him, despite his best efforts to prevent just that sort of thing from happening, and fastened itself to Lura.

Without even really thinking about it, Wolf spun around towards Lura as the necklace flew past. As it settled against her, Wolf lunges forward towards Lura. She was barely an arm's length away from him and he reaches out with both paws to grab hold of the necklace.

Through all of this, a faint aura had formed around Wolf and would now be noticeable to those around him.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:49 am

Lura clawed at the necklace only for her body to go ridged, a smaile covering her face as her eyes took on the red hue of Aiyana's. She neatly grabbed the wolf's hand before could grab the necklace.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you..."

She looked on in fascination at the wolf's aura and her smile grew wider. Maybe she she should taken him to play with instead of the other one she thought to herself as she finished asserting herself into Lura's body.

"Now... here's the deal... this little sweetie was... broken... i doubt she would've been able to function without me now after being in her for so long. You let me go... and I'll stay in her and help her... "function"..."

Aiyana grew dead serious for a moment. The air pungent with a dark atmosphere. In that moment the object of possession transferred over as she connected the two minds in a semi possession. Thw wolf would standing in an endless black void, behind him an orb representing his sould and ahead of him the huddled form of lura, surrounded by shattered fragments.

Aiyana suddenly appeared in front of him. Her crimson eyes no longer present for reason or another.

"You wanted to help her right? You let me have this... I won't hurt her... or those who are innocent... and I'll make her sane again... she will function again and I won't be trapped here. What do you say?"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:28 pm

( OOC: Posting with Delta's permission to break post order. )

Wolf was disoriented by the sudden transition as he had gone from straining to reach the necklace Lura was wearing to being in some strange void. He spots Lura and starts to move towards her, only for Aiyana to appear before him. He stops and listens to her make her offer. Once she's finished doing so, Wolf growls at her.

"What kind of deal is that?" he says, "You've done this to her and you'll only fix it if you get your way. Why should you be rewarded for undoing the damage you've caused. I'm not going to agree to that."

With that, Wolf then goes to walk around Aiyana and approach Lura.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:07 am

Aiyana grabbed the Wolf's arm as he tried to brush past her, her glinting red as her face stayed neutral.

"Because I'm the only one who can keep her together now. You try talking to her in here or take away she'll just continue in a descending insanity nobody can save her from... anyone but me... "

A small smile crossed her face as she gave a look of sweet innocent little girl.

"You wouldn't want to be my next host now would you? I doubt you'd hold together as well she did.. =)"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:19 am

Wolf glares at Aiyana as she grabs hold of his arm.

"I have no reason to trust you or believe what you say." he replies.

He looks over towards Lura.

"Even if I can't help her, I'd rather try than just leave her fate in your paws." he adds.

He then looks back to Aiyana.

"And I'm not going to be yours either."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:18 am

Aiyana didn't break eye contact with the wolf mms she stared at him with a strange look in her eyes.

"You are determined to help her aren't you? Heh... " Aiyana looked away, "If only someone like you had been around when I was alive..." she seemed almost... sad...

"Fine... I'll let her go, but only because I like you. And I'm serious when I say she will need help beyond anything you will most likely find. You're different than the others... just promise me one thing..." she stared at him, eyes not shifting, "You take me with you. You won't leave me here to fade away and be forgotten."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:29 am

At that, Wolf moves forward getting nose to nose with Aiyana.

"Why should I help you?!" he growls at her, "With all the pain and suffering you caused her, and who knows how many other people that have been here, why should you deserve to be helped? Getting rid of you would probably be the best option because then you won't be able to hurt anyone else!"

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:43 am

Aiyanas eyes grew dark with hatred as she gripped him by both arms, digging into him.

"Maybe I didn't ask for my parents to hate me! Maybe I didn't ask to be experimented on because they didn't like my powers! Maybe all I wanted was... was... was..."

She froze, eyes watering as she let go an fell to her knees. Eyes turning dead black as tears fell ftom them.

"All I wanted..." she choked, her voice barely above a whisper, "All I wanted was to play... to be loved... I wanted anything  to make the pain stop..."

As right now, her position perfectly mirrored Luras as she sat there, unmoving.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum