Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rahvenholm Investigation.

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rahvenholm Investigation. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rahvenholm Investigation.

Post by Mr. Spivey Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:08 am

Zed stood up and immediately dived for his weapon. Things were picking up at an alarming rate, and if this woman was going to be taken down they were going to have to do it quickly. Zed took aim along with the others, and aimed for a non-lethal shot. His projectiles felt more like a hot punch from afar than a bullet, but the last thing he wanted was to accidentally kill Lura before she could answer some questions.

Unfortunately, that didn’t appear to be on G.U.N.s agenda that day.

What was she talking about? How was she not able to do anything? Zed just saw her send a full grown adult flying with no effort at all. And what was this business about being ‘mine’? Was this even the real Lura?

“I’ve gotta do something” he thought, readjusting his blaster for the invincibility shot. “If she knows anything about the killer, the information will die with her.”

Taking aim, his shot was interrupted by the water bursting through the ceiling and grabbing him. Zed shot at the ceiling, but his blasts went right through the water. In a moment of panic, Zed pointer his weapon at his own chest. “I hope this protects me from drowning” he thought, pulling the trigger.
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Taking several moments to gather his wits again, Wolf drew back from Lura as she started to approach the group. He reaches behind himself, lightly grasping the hilt of one of his short swords, but refrained from drawing it. Perhaps things would calm before getting worse...

The exchange between Lura and the G.U.N. agents ended with them opening fire, only to have their attack literally drowned out by hers. A torrent of water, which came from seemingly nowhere, burst into the hallway...

*Worse... definitely worse.* Wolf thinks as he's struck by the onrushing wave.

The blow knocks him senseless and he feels himself washed away by the water. He loses track of time at this point and when he it able to focus again, he finds that the water hadn't swept him or the others away. Instead, as he glances around, he sees that they all appeared to be trapped by water wrapped around their bodies.

*Bad... but could be worse. Not dead yet at least... Just waterlogged.* he thinks, as he takes stock of the situation.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:54 am

The created tendrils that gripped the agents and created wall's to trap the other two mobians. Traping them with the mad fox. 

She seemed to glitch out as another fox appeared next to lura. She was completely white besides the slash marks on her arms and the deep crimson eyes that stared back at the group. At thus point lura began to cry as body shook, shaking as she reach towards her neck but seemed to stop as the white glanced at her. The insanity showing on her face.

Lura locked eye's with other two mobians. Pain and fear filled her eyes "P-Please... Help m-me..." there was choking sound as white fox faded out into her, her eyes rolling back until they appeared again. Once again completely red.

"Aw... don't struggle... you don't wanna get hurt now do you?" Lura walked ever so closer, the water began to push the two mobians closer to her as she got closer, flashing her knife, "Now... who will be first? I hope y'all don't disappoint."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:27 am

The blast illuminated Zed with a bright green aura. He shut his eyes to brace himself for the impact of whatever came, but found himself under no harm. He knew the invincibility shot protected him from damage, but he would've still felt himself being thrown around, right?

Opening one eye, he saw the situation he was in. He and Wolf were now isolated with the killer. Without thinking, Zed pulled his white vest over his head and threw it to Wolf. "Take this" he said, "it'll protect your torso from mortal damage."

As the scene unfolded before him, and the ghost finally appeared, Zed recoiled in shock. It was a ghost after all. Lura was innocent all this time, just a scapegoat for this creature's ill intent. It shook his core. At the start, he wanted to help it, but now that he was seeing what it was capable of, he wasn't so sure anymore.

And when Lura asked for help, it was the final straw. Zed put on a determined expression and walked forward, just as the ghost disappeared. Neither the knife nor the water attacks would deter him. Nothing would after seeing the pain in the foxes eyes. He stopped right in front of her, taking a stance with one foot back and one forwards, placing one hand over his blaster and the other palm pointing towards Lura.

"I will" he said, staring into the deep red eyes as his green aura faded away. "I will help you!"
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:51 am

Without much opportunity to adjust to circumstances, Wolf sees Zed remove his vest and throw over towards him. He caught it reflexively, then looks down at it and back at Zed. Considering how close they were to Lura, taking the time to try and put on the vest would leave him vulnerable... well, more vulnerable, to anything she might do. Think it was easy to dodge when pulling on a piece of clothing?

Wolf's attention is then drawn away as another fox seems to emerge from Lura and stand before him and Zed. This gave Lura a chance to try and take hold of the necklace she was wearing and then abruptly stopped at a glance from the other fox, and Wolf took note of it but wasn't sure what to make of it.

Once the white fox seemed to reenter Lura's body, Wolf had a much better understanding of what was going on. Unfortunately, that didn't really make it easier for him to figure out what to do about it. But as the wall of water behind him began to push him forward, he wasn't given much more time to dwell upon it.

Zed then drew forward to confront Lura... or whoever was inside her.

"Wait!" Wolf says, "Before you do anything rash, there's something I want to ask her."

He then looks towards the red eyed Lura... an image that made him shudder a bit.

"What do you want?" he asks.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:37 am

Lura, or rather the ghost possessing her, laughed at Zed and his decree.

"Help her? Ha!" She stepped forwards without hesitation and brushed the side of his face, "Hehehehee... you will be fun to play with," she said as she flashed the knife and brushed it against her nack in a cutting motion, "After all she is all mine..."

She turned, locking eye's with the wolf as he asked a question. Her smile never fading as the water pushed him just within arms reach of her.

"It's simple... I just wann a play, Is that too much to ask?"  She turned her back to them. Twiddling the knife, "besides it's been so long since I had a body... and this has... well... begun to bore me...

She removed the necklace, spinning it on her finger.

"Now... here Is what's gonna happen "Toys." Y'all are gonna decide who gets the pleasure of letting me play with them. If you decide to be... well... troublesome..." there was a cry of pain as the still bound up agents were squeezed by the water. Sharp water tendrils threatening to impale them, "They die..." she held the knife to her throat, "-and she dies.."

Last edited by DeltaGear on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:24 pm

Zed doesn’t take his eyes off her the entire time. Like a statue, he remained in his pose. When she mocked his promise, when she touched him, when she brought her knife to her vessel’s neck. Even when Wolfgang spoke up, Zed kept staring at Lura, or whomever it was in charge here. If she wanted to use that knife on someone, she’d have to get through him first.

The only time he did look away was when she explained her actions. He couldn’t help but look away in disgust. ‘Just wanted to play’ seemed to involve harming innocent people and mindless killing. Zed’s open palm closed to a fist and he brought it to his side. This delusional spirit was not going to stop with a single strike or some calming words. What needed to be done? Zed had no clue, but he hoped to figure it out soon, for everyone's sake.

Zed winced as the G.U.N. operatives cried in pain from behind the water wall, and took his hand off of his weapon. She held all of the cards here, if either wolf were to try anything, who’s to say she wouldn’t kill everyone in the mansion in a flash? That was not a bet Zed was willing to take.

Pulling his helmet off, the green wolf looked to the killer with an intense expression. He wanted her to get a clean look at him, and hear his words as clear as possible. “Please don’t misunderstand. When I said that I will help you, I was talking to the both of you. I have no plans on making this any worse” he carefully said, before putting his helmet back on. “And if you’ve grown tired of hurting that poor girl, then take me instead. Nobody has to die here.”
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:50 pm

After listening to Lura speak and hearing the cries from the trapped, Wolf realizes that there isn't going to be an easy solution for this problem. As he considered his options, what few of them there were, and what he'd say, Zed stepped forward and offered himself.

Wolf regards him quietly for several moments.

"Well... if you're okay with doing that, I'm not going to object." he then says, "I think I'd rather not have someone else hitching a ride in me."

He then backs up a few steps, if the water wall will allows him to.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:49 pm

Lura giggled as Zed offered himself. Her insane smile widening as she put arms around him as she bought the knife to the back of his neck.

"Good toy," her voice dripped with Ill intentions as she grabbed his helmet, Throwing it off to the side, "You won't be needing this... "

She immediately crammed the necklace around his neck as she laughed with no end. Lura's mouth foaming as her eyes rolled back in her head as she collapsed. Her body made no movement as it lay there.

At first nothing happened. Then Zed would feel it. The an unkown entity attempting to invade his body and his mind as it seemed to torture him every passing second. Trying to take control of him.

"Let's have some FUN shall we?"

The voice seemed to come from over his shoulder as the white fox appeared next to him.

"Don't disappoint me now... =)"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:13 am

Zed made no sudden movements as Lura put her hands on him. His intense expression did not waver when she pulled his helmet off nor when she put the necklace on him. To show fear in front of this monster would be a mistake he’d regret, as such, he had no reaction to Lura’s laughing and frothing. No visible reaction at least. Inside, he was beyond scared, asking himself what in the world he had gotten himself into.

And a moment later, following a strange foaming experience, she went limp, with Zed quickly wrapping his arms around her to catch her. Zed carefully lay her on the ground in front of him and took a few steps back.

“Wolfgang, get her out of here, would you?” He said, turning to the other Mobian. “I don’t know how long it’ll take her to put me under too.” Speaking of, what exactly was taking her so long to take control? Zed carefully looked around, then looked down at the necklace around his neck.

And suddenly, like the right hook of a heavyweight boxer, Zed felt a terrible sensation run through his body. Dropping to a knee, he put his hands to his head and began to scream. It felt like someone was pulling his body apart and sliding in. Falling to both knees and hunching over, Zed’s cry turned into a deep, gurgling groan.

He looked over his shoulder to the voice speaking to him, and seeing the white fox ghost from before. In one last ditch effort, Zed tried to call out to his companions. But he couldn’t quite speak. His lips refused to obey him, staying where they were, unmoving.

What had he gotten himself into?
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:37 pm

Wolf watches as things play out before him, wincing as he sees Lura's reaction to... whatever was happening. He was actually surprised that she hadn't chosen him. Now... he had to figure out what to do about Zed.

Zed caught the collapsing Lura and set her down, then asked Wolf to get her away. Wolf eyed him for a moment. He seemed... normal. Figuring that there was no point in arguing a reasonable request. Wolf quickly moves over to Lura and picks her up in his arms.

Then Zed began screaming, startling Wolf pretty badly since he had his back to him. He almost dropped Lura as a result. He then turns to look at Zed, also seeing the white fox there as well.

*Okay... I think it's time to make as quick an exit as possible under the circumstances.* he thinks.

He begins backing away from Zed and the water wall quickly but carefully, so that he wouldn't fall over.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:18 pm

Zed would feel her reach into mind, taking control as she continued laughing. As the wolf started to to leave she would raise her hand. Part the water and dropping the agents to the ground. 

"Oh no no no... where do you think y'all are going?"

Wish a swish of her hand the water disappeared. A deep rumble and echoing from outside as the house rocked on its foundation. To agents dismay the entire house was now surrounded in water. Effectively turning it into a prison.

"Now now... you'll get played with as well... just like he is..." her voice coed as she brought her hand to Zeds face. Phasing it into his head. At this he would feel incredible pain as she attempted to make him her vessel.

"Here's what's gonna happen," her voice echod throughout the halls, "We are gonna play a nice game of hide and seek," she chuckled a bit, "If I find you... I can't guarantee that I won't "break" you. You have... oh... I don't know... three minutes?"

Laughter once again echoed throughout the building. 

"Better get to hiding. I think mister "hero" is almost ready to seek..."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:46 am

Zed could feel the real world slipping away, being replaced with the image of the white fox’s face and the sound of her voice. Her words felt loud enough to drown out everything else, and made him feel as though he’d go deaf any minute.

Her palm phased through his face, and Zed froze. The pain was so intense, he could barely move. His eyes started to tear up as the pulling sensation now felt like a million small claws tearing at every inch of his body, like it was trying to tear him apart like a present. This was just her one hand, what would happen when she decided to take his whole body over? Would the pain knock him out?

But even in this state, Zed was still able to understand her plan. She wanted everyone to flee and, using his body, she’d hunt them all down. Zed struggled, slowly raising a hand to try to grab her ghostly wrist and free himself from her clutches. It was futile from the start with her being a ghost, and the green wolf soon found his consciousness fading.

“I won’t hurt them.” He thought, hoping desperately that this ghost could hear him. “I will fight with everything I have to make sure I don’t!”
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:41 pm

With the agents freed and the stakes laid out by the spirit, Wolf carries Lura back towards the agents.

"Let's go! Let's go!" he says to them as he heads towards and then past them.

He follows the path back the way they had initially come, towards the front doors of the mansion. He wasn't sure what they were going to do, but he just wanted to get some distance and maybe have a chance to think this out.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:49 am

As th wolf and agents ran the ghost laughed. Delighted in the fear and pain that she had already caused.  

"Ah... This is fun don't you think?"

Her now encompassed Zed's thoughts, drowning out everything but her. The pain would spread as she began to control him and make stand. Water spillinto the room around him as she laughed.

"Mmmmm... You can't fight me... give up..." with a surge of pain Zed's vision would fade out as he was brought in a seemingly endless void save for a green ball of energy floating in front of him.

"Mhmmm.... such a strong soul...  I can't wait to play with it..."

The white fox appeared on the other side of green orb. Her face had the crazy smile still as she touched it. Zed would immediately feel an immeasurable amount of pain as she did so. The part of the it she touched turning red and cracking for a second before returning to normal.

This would also be the first time he truly got a good look at her.

She couldn't be any older than 15~16. Her eye's glowed with and unearthly red and her hair tinted red at the ends. Looking almost like it was dipped in blood. She wore a long white dress and pitch black wedged shoes. Covering her arms were scars and slash marks that contained down her wrists and some across various other parts of her body.

"Now tell me "doll", Are you gonna give me trouble? Because if you give in to me I promise not to break anyone... maybe..." her sickening smile grew wider, "Times ticking =)"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:13 pm

As awful as the experience was, Zed kept himself together by reminding himself what it was all for. The crippling pain, the loss of his control, the torment brought on by this spirit would all be worth it in the end. People were in danger, and now, he was closer than ever to solving the problem than ever before. All he had to do was stay conscious and fight on!

“I just need to hold on a bit and I will save everyone…….” Suddenly, Zed’s thoughts became more muffled and inaudible. Instead, the ghost’s words bounced around in his head even louder and clearer. Every discouraging words she spoke felt like another lead blanket dropped on his head, bringing him closer and closer to the depths of despair. And as his vision faded and he now found himself paralyzed in a void of darkness and silence, the only thing that assured Zed that he was still alive was the immeasurable pain wracking his entire body.

He wanted to scream.

But the sudden apparition of a glowing green ball began soothed him. Something about it made him calm down, and made him forget about the pain. But that soothing sensation did not last long, as the spirit’s form appeared before the ball. She touched it, and the pain made Zed’s whole body shake. He tried to order her to get away from it, but it was to no avail. She was the one in control here, free to impose her will as she chose.

Unable to look away from the ball, the light helped Zed make out the ghosts’ form properly for once. Scanning her up and down, he could feel a sensation of empathy well up in his chest. She looked so young, and from the look of her arms, she had not lived a happy life. This truly was a tormented spirit, who needed help just as much as he did. But there was nothing he could do about it. His strength was failing him, and soon, she’d have full control. Zed would be as trapped as Lura was. What would he do then?

“Please… don’t hurt….I’ll play…” he thought, hoping to high heaven that she’d keep her end of the bargain.
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:33 pm

Wolf charges back into the entry foyer carrying Lura and with the agents following close behind.

"Okay... gotta get out of here as quickly as possible..." he says, as he looks towards the front doors.

Wolf then turns to look back to the following agents.

"Here! I need one of you to take her and keep her safe... as safe as we can be here anyway." he says.

Once one of the agents had taken Lura from him, Wolf hurries over to the front doors and pulls one of them open, only to find a wall of water beyond them.

"Really? Geez... Of course it can't be easy..." he complains to himself, "Sure it could be worse... Doesn't mean I'll be happy about it."

Then turning to look at the others.

"Any suggestions?" he asks.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:04 pm

The white fox clapped her hands in unadulterated joy. He face bore the same grin as she skipped over to the kneeling Zed.

"Perfect. Now... let's play." Her eye's flash red, "And don't worry... you get to watch."

In the real world Zed's body got up, it's usual movement was not to be seen as as he turned to face down the way the others had gone. 

His eye's were now glowing red.

He picked up the knife and twiddled it in his hands, inspecting it's sharpness as began to cout loudly down from sixty. Time was running out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile the others were still trying to figure out what was going on.

"I don't see any other way around this other than two options: 1. Terminate Zed as it seems it needs a physical body in order to do anything. 2. Try playing this things game and hope we make it out alive."

One of the agent's would lura as they went over their options.

It wasn't long before they heard the know possessed Zed counting down. They were running out of time.

Last edited by DeltaGear on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:39 am

The girl’s words and apparent pleasure from his helplessness were not helping Zed get over his anxiety. She said that he’d be able to watch, but in a way, that was worse than being blinded. Zed wasn’t sure he could stomach seeing her do what she whatever she wanted using him as a puppet.  

As promised, Zed’s senses did finally returned to him, just in time for him to register the knife in his hands and the countdown. Seeing his hands move and hearing his voice speak without his input brought tears to his eyes. All control of his body was gone, and he was nothing more than a puppet now. He had to act fast if he wanted this to end without anyone getting seriously hurt.

“Just who are you?” he asked, hopefully looking for a place to start.
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:45 pm

Wolf looks towards the agent that offers his opinion about what their options are. He considers his response for a few moments.

"I'm pretty sure that both of those options aren't going to work out for us. Shooting didn't work well the first time. I doubt any of us will endure much play time either." he says.

He then turns and glances out through the front doors to the water beyond.

"So... we need another option to get out of here."

He pauses for a few moments.

"Yes... even if you can suggest something." he adds almost as an afterthought.

In the distance, the sound of counting could be heard, letting them know how much time was left.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:45 pm

The white fox laughed as she toyed with Zed. Her eye's glowing that sickening red.

"Awww... Is the poor toy breaking already? That's disappointing..."

She stopped for a moment when zed asked who she was. For a moment. Just for a sliver of a moment, her insane smile faltered. She seemed to be remembering something for a sec before the smile spread across her face again.

"Why would my toy want to know hm? Ah... well... you ARE the first person in a long time who has ever asked me that..."

She turned to him giving a small curtsy. Her cruel visage and demeanor seemed to vanish as she greeted him.

"My name Aiyana. Aiyana Rahvenholm."

She walk over and held hus chin up to meet her gaze. The pain he felt subsiding a little.

"I don't think your like the others... hmmm... I LIKE you... you will be fun to keep."

Her smile once again spread as she continued to count down the final amount of time the others had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The agents quickly pulled there stuff together. Getting their weapons and equipment ready as they moved towards the other wing of the house.

"Are only chance is to keep ahead of that thing and hopefully find a way out of here. It's our only option because we are outta time to brain storm on anything else."

With the team moved out as quickly and as quietly as possible. Trying to find routes and hiding places.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:26 am

The question seemed to hit her. Zed was relieved to see that she had something in her aside from cruelty. And when the pain started to lift, Zed’s optimistic side was gaining more strength, certain that the day was not yet lost.

But with less pain to worry about, his mind got to work trying to make sense of the name. Aiyana Ravenholm… Sounded familiar… Where had he heard that name before?

Suddenly, Zed felt a very heavy tug in his chest, and his eyebrows furrow in worry.  He could feel his head shaking in fear as his voice continued to count autonomously. It couldn’t be. Please, if there was any sense of right in the world, it couldn’t be!

“Aiyana… The daughter? What... how...?” Zed had a good idea of what happened. Those journals told a seemingly complete story. These water powers, and this ghostly form were both a complete mystery, and perhaps held the keys to helping her find peace. The memories were sure to make things worse for Zed, but the pain would be worth it if it meant helping the poor soul.
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:54 am

Wolf turns to look back as the agents started hurrying off into another wing of the mansion.

"Wait! We shouldn't just... run further... into the..." he says, starting urgently, but losing energy as the agents didn't seem to give him any attention before they all disappear into the next room.

He concludes with an exasperated sigh.

"This is not going to go well..." Wolf says.

He then hurries after the agents.

"I swear... if this leads to me dying, I'm going to kill them..." he grumbles under his breath.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:06 am

Aiyana eye's burned as she gripped his face. The pain intensifying.

"Because of them... they wanted me to be their perfect child," she let him go as she turned to the green orb again, "They had to control everything... I had to do all the lessons perfectly... all the talking... the manners... EVERYTHING...." her eyes burned with an unyielding rage as she gripped the orb. The surface bubbled with red growth as she let go, "And when they learned of my powers... "

Her face twiched and contorted Into pure hatered as water bubbled and swarmed around her in the mindscape.

"It was Disgusting... horrible... wrong," she feel to her knees, clawing at her head as the water formed shapes and froms "The lessons the treatments.. the doctors... pain... pain...pai..painpainpainpain..." she rambled as she held her head.

"Hehehehehee..."  she started laughing... and laughing... laughing...

"They made a mistake... daddy had some water... and I got to play..." she turned to Zed. Her eyes were void... black... dead, "I played with everyone... but they BROKE... hehehehee... oh the joy... I didn't want it to end.."

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1... here I come... ready or not," the possessed Zed finished counting and began to stalking the others. Knife in hand.

And the fun will never end =)
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:06 pm

The moment Zed looked into her eyes and felt the sudden rush of pain come onto him, he realized that asking was a mistake. As she spoke, Zed could feel his chest getting heavier and a lump in his throat getting harder. Living a life where everyone was seemingly against you was hard, but could it push someone that far over the edge?

But none of Zed’s uncomfortable sensations compared to the pain spread through Zed’s body when she touched the orb again. It felt like his body was boiling from the inside out. By now, the pain he was forced to endure was so intense, he felt like shutting down and just letting Aiyana do whatever she wanted with him. He could barely communicate with her, and all control of his functions were lost, essentially making him nothing more than a puppet who could feel pain.

It was clear from her story that the roots of hatred and fury were planted far too deep to try and uproot them. Any kind words that may have had a chance to put a stop to her rampage were lost in a sea of pain that was Zed’s mind and heart. Tears began to well up in his eyes from the sheer hopelessness of it all.

There was no saving anyone here.
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum