Horizon's End

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Horizon's End

Post by Dione on Thu May 24, 2018 12:03 am

The wolf sat and listened as everyone was discussing the strategy. She couldn't quite follow it anymore, and was confused as to what Shrike was actually going to do. All she got was; frontal attack, no stealth, knock down as many people as possible in the smallest time frame. That much was clear. She would hang back and follow, offering more support than anything else. She would be able to defend herself quite okay, but she would still have to be very careful. If she were to lose focus, she could potentially put the others in danger.

As Shrike got up and started packing his stuff, Dione got up as well, waiting for the others to get ready too. Before swinging her backpack on her back again, she quickly took out a small packet of crisps which she would eat when they left the cafe. It would be a good snack before jumping into the middle of a battle.

_________________
Casually succumbing to existential dread
Adorable avatar by our one and only Spark TB~
My characters' bios can all be found on Toyhou.se
avatar
Dione
Staff
Staff

Posts : 544
Join date : 2016-01-05
Age : 19
Location : A pillow fortress

Back to top Go down

Re: Horizon's End

Post by C.S.O. on Thu May 24, 2018 1:00 am

As Wolf listens to the discuss offensive strategy, he scowls and closes his eyes. Once there is a lull in the conversation, he lets out an annoyed breath.

"Yes... you all sound like you're quite finished here... but I have a quick question for the lot of you. Are you all seriously considering starting a battle with what sounds like a group of super powered individuals, while at the edge of a major city, without any sort of warning?" he asks, "I understand that you are apparently looking for some sort of advantage against your opponent, but have any of you actually thought about the people who live here that are going to end up involved in your grudge match? Or more than likely caught in the middle of it. Cause from what I've heard thus far, they aren't even a consideration for the lot of you."

He opens his eyes and glances around at each of them.

"From all of your talking, you seem to have made it clear that your opponents lack much in the way of morals, so what keeps them from attacking the city in retribution, or even just as a diversion?" he asks, "And don't say that the five of you are going to hold them all back. You've already said there are going to be at least six opponents, and probably even more, for you to deal with. It'll only take one of them getting past you to cause harm. I've already seen what one powered individual can do to a town... and what was left after a battle involving many."

Wolf pauses for a moment.

"So, maybe what you need to do before you go out to play hero, is to actually BE one and make sure the people here are out of harm's way. Whether you send a warning out yourselves or tell the local authorities and let them take care of it, they need to be told and given time to get clear before you start anything." he adds.

With that, Wolf falls quiet again, but he stares at Caen, who seems to be the leader of this group, and waits for his reply.

_________________
Proud creator of: Wolfgang Fremont - Bio updated on 23/01/18

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Posts : 2449
Join date : 2015-07-04
Age : 37
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Horizon's End

Post by CyanFox on Sat May 26, 2018 7:15 pm

Bou didn't really have anything to add to Caen's strategy. He rather liked a more stealthy approach, but there didn't seem to be any room for that. Still,there seemed to be something bothering him. He was worried about safety. Not his own, not even Dione if she was willing to do this. There was something else, but he just couldn't reach it.

Then the wolf said something that almost sounded like growling. "That's it!" He said out loud. "The citizens! We can't let them get mixed up in this situation!" The canine was right. How could everyone forget such a thing. "Should we call up the police first to evacuate the area? Should we yell to them to leave??? I don't really see a good option here to use. How do you guys think we're going to get those citizens away from danger?"

_________________

Character Bios:
Boubka Frolig   Alina Marilayra   Craid Taron   Luka Frolig   Prescill Marilayra
My beautiful profile picture was drawn by the fabulous and spectacular Uncanny-Illustrator!
avatar
CyanFox
Staff
Staff

Posts : 552
Join date : 2013-03-06
Age : 18
Location : Apparently this junkyard. Lotsa trash

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Re: Horizon's End

Post by The Red Blur on Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:55 pm

Ember nods at Shrike, finally smiling a little "Alastor should only have early prototypes now, so even if he could mass produce them, they should be weaker, and more prone to destruction,"
"Though the prototypes are still nothing to be trifled with, as we've seen already," Caen replied, to which Ember nodded, once again.

Finally, Wolf spoke up, and bluntly delivered a rather apt point: in the time that Caen and company would fight, who would stop Alastor from levelling the town? Caen was stumped, to say the least. He opened his mouth to speak, before sighing, unable to answer. He looked down at the ground "shit. I didn't think of the town..."

With that, Ember tapped her father on the arm "Dad, what about Rai? Can't we tell her?"
"But we can't risk getting G.U.N. involved, can we?"
"No, and that's why we just say we heard word he's gonna attack the town."

Caen turned, thinking for a second. "It... It might work? Hold on, I need to make a phone call." With that, the hedgehog left the café, taking out his phone as he did so.

_________________


To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption. That this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be.

Fantastic art of Caen done by the damn fine Electrisa!
avatar
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Posts : 1231
Join date : 2016-05-02
Age : 19
Location : stumbling through the cosmos...

Back to top Go down

Re: Horizon's End

Post by Shrike Marine on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:19 pm

-Shrike had briefly thought about this post briefing, but he was almost certain they would be able to dispatch the machines before they could make it to the town, he didn't know size of strength, he just assumed if Alastor was directly attacked, he would have the machines regroup on him to wear down the attackers.-

"This is a valid issue, tho it seems if we attack Alastor he will more then likely have all possible forces rally to his location to stop us getting to him, Caen even said Alastor would want us, mainly Caen weak enough before he fights him, dispensing his robots else where would be a tactical error, tho we still do not exactly know what Alastor has planned, I do agree on keeping the civilians safe."

-Shrike looked at his weapon for several moments, wondering in his head how to go about it, he originally thought of having at least one of them behind to over watch the town, however that would render their assault that much harder. After some time Shrike hit on a idea. 

Holding a small GPS like device for several seconds, it seemed the armored figure was searching for something, unknown to every one else but him, he finally finds what he is looking for, before tucking the device back into a pocket. Catching Caen leaving the group to head out side to make a call, following quickly to meet up along side of him, seems like Shrike had a idea he wished to share with him.-

"Caen I have a idea..take it or leave it but I just had a quick check through my hands on GPS and found the signal of some one we could use to protect the town while we fight against Alastor. You don't know him but he's name is Rex, Rex Lysander, he is a former G.U.N personal like I am. Operating near by, has more then what you possibly would need to ensure the towns safety..with a simple call I could have him arrive here to protect the town from any possible attacks. It is a option tho, unless you still want to call in for G.U.N's help." 
avatar
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Posts : 1103
Join date : 2014-05-29
Age : 26
Location : Station Square

Back to top Go down

Re: Horizon's End

Post by The Red Blur on Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:23 pm

((Forgot to mention, but Dione said she wanted out of the rp, I’ll make up a reason for her leaving next turn, now it’s up to... CSO!))

_________________


To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption. That this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be.

Fantastic art of Caen done by the damn fine Electrisa!
avatar
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Posts : 1231
Join date : 2016-05-02
Age : 19
Location : stumbling through the cosmos...

Back to top Go down

Re: Horizon's End

Post by C.S.O. on Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:56 am

Wolf just closes his eyes as everyone around him reacts to his outburst.

*It just seems like they think this is a game or something.* he thinks to himself.

As the rest of the group discusses how to protect the city, he keeps quiet as it sounds like they might have a better idea of how to go about doing so. Before Caen steps away, Wolf chimes in.

"Perhaps it would be worthwhile to contact the local authorities. They should be able to help out quickly." he suggests.

_________________
Proud creator of: Wolfgang Fremont - Bio updated on 23/01/18

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Posts : 2449
Join date : 2015-07-04
Age : 37
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Horizon's End

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum