Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horizon's End

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Horizon's End - Page 2 Empty Re: Horizon's End

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:31 am

-Curiosity finally over took the armored figure, he figured if he was waiting he might as well explore close by and see what the place was all about, a favorite past time was too explore the unknown and since the entire city was foreign too him, he would do just that. 

Keeping in close proximity too the general vicinity of where ever one was Shrike made his way into the near by market, seeing all that there was too see, pretty lively place. 

Stopping ever so often too see what locals were either selling or buying, I guess most assumed he was some kind of security inside the place, can't blame em for thinking it tho. 

It was a rare moment for relaxing ease for him, never quite getting the chances of just relaxing, might be the only time he could before they set onward for the final battle. 

Still he contemplate what awaited them, Big badass robots ? Soldiers ?, Some kind of monsters or beasts. He had finished his sight seeing and decided too make his way back, after all since his sense of direction was terrible he was not really wanting too get himself lost once more. 

Now he wondered too himself, would those two new comers join or simple walk away, they did after all need all the damn help they were gonna get.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:51 pm

Caen's mention of Boubka made the wolf's ears perk up. She knew him! He was one of her friends! No way that she was gonna let this go now, not when two of her friends were involved in this whole life threatening thing. She wasn't gonna let them go without her. She'd been on a mission with them before, and they had trained as well. She knew she could be of help, at least in some way. She wasn't defenceless and she knew how to stand her ground in a fight as well. 

"Caen, I don't care how dangerous this is going to be, you and Boubka are my friends, and we're gonna stick together, no matter what. I'm coming with you and I'm going to help where I can and that's that." 

She got up, ready to head to the cafe the hedgehog had previously pointed at. She smiled at the other wolf, realising she, even though her name had become apparent through conversation, hadn't properly introduced herself to him. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm Dione, by the way." She reached out her hand to shake his and smiled again before following Caen to the cafe across the street.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:29 pm

Wolf begins to follow Caen along towards the cafe, but he stops as Dione introduces herself to him. He accepts her offered paw with his own, grasping it firmly.

"Nice to meet you." he replies to her, "I'm Wolf, just to introduce myself to you as well."

With that taken care of, he releases her paw and then follows her and Caen to the cafe, presumable to meet up with all his other travel companions.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:11 pm

"Well, if you say so." He had just stood up, but sat back down again. He started fiddling with his plate. "So ehm....it seemed like you know those two peeps when we were being chased....Who are they? Friends? Well they're clearly not your friends but uh...yeah please tell me."

Bou grinned at the comment about Caen. "Heyhey! There's nothing wrong with liking sweets a lot y'know! You're talking to a sweets lover right now actually! I bet I could even beat Caen in sweets eatin'....well maybe not....My powers don't exacly burn calories...I think??? Wait...Maybe they do!" Did he just realize that's why he could eat a lot of sweets? Nah. It was probably just his extremely active lifestyle.

The chao seemed like it wanted something, but he wasn't sure what. He petted the chao softly on it's head. "Y'know...I could sense this little guy from quite a distance away. You and I Cinder, we aren't that different. I mean, you are even more chaos energy than I am!" He smiled.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:28 pm

Caen turned back, bowing slightly at the wolf. "I'm Caen Flare. Nice to meet you, Wolf," he cocked his head slightly "though I'm sure we've met before somewhere, I just... Can't remember when..." He said, shaking his head "probably just one of those déjà vu moments, to be honest."

He turned again, before continuing on towards the café. He stopped when he noticed Shrike exploring the market close by. He nodded his head towards the café to signal that he was going in.

-------

Ember giggled "trust me, you probably couldn't beat him! I remember him fighting one battle while sucking on a lollipop the entire time!" She narrowed her eyes "granted, he ended up choking on it, and I had to fight off three robots before giving him the Heimlich maneuver. I never told anyone, though. I said that he got winded, because y'know, you prooooobably wouldn't want a leader who chokes on candy!"

Ember then looked down, and ran her fingers along the rim of her cup. "Rhyme and Zephyr... They're my... Wells they'r my younger siblings... They thought Dad was never around for them and they... Well, they defected."

Cinder moved its tiny head to the side as Boubka spoke "Chao Chao?" It asked curiously. Maybe it was due to his young age, but he couldn't sense any chaos energy from Boubka.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:59 pm

-Shrike had seen what he wanted too see, the last bit of down time before they would move onto locating the castle.

Shrike immediately dropped what he was doing, turning back too head towards the cafe, moving quickly past personal, Mobians and humans a like moved out of his way fairly quickly, allowing him too get too where he was wanting to go.

I guess now would be a good time as ever too enter the place, tho as he would get closer he saw that the two mobians he had been discussing with seemed too either know him or at least some what agreed too help, good the more there were the easier this was going too go. 

They had all entered probably by now, Shrike entered right in behind the lot, drawing some attention as the figure entered, looking left too right slowly at a number of personal, he slowly makes his way over too the counter top and sits himself down. 

He would let Caen tell them the details of this battle up coming, Shrike just kept too himself and of course kept his mouth shut until Caen would order them too move out. 

Not seeming all that into introducing himself right now, more concerned about the fight coming up.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:59 pm

Dione followed quietly as the three of them made their way over to the cafe. It wasn't far, literally just across the market street. While they were crossing the market, Caen apperently noticed someone he was travelling with, as he gestured for them to come back inside, presumably. The figure seemed familiar, very vaguely familiar, but the wolf couldn't quite put her finger on it. 

When they entered the cafe, the wolf noticed one other person she knew, Boubka, and a strange girl sitting at the table they were heading towards. Who was this girl? She looked strangely alike to Caen, but there was also something to her that made her seem different. Dione assumed she would find out later, and if not, then too bad. It didn't matter too much anyways. 

However, when they reached the table, Dione smiled brightly and greeted Boubka with a happy "Hiya! Long time no see!" and a grin before sitting down on one of the spare chairs she had confiscated from a different table.

Last edited by Dione on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:28 am

Wolf looks back at Caen after hearing his introduction.

"Oh... so it isn't just me then." he replies, "Maybe one of us will remember details of a meeting. But I get it's entirely possible we've met during my wanderings."

As they head to the cafe, Wolf notices Caen nod to someone, but he wasn't sure just who it was. He did see a taller figure decked out in combat gear make their way over and follow them inside. This person also seemed vaguely familiar too... but they didn't follow Caen along, instead going to sit at the counter.

Once they got to the table where the rest of Caen's companions were, Wolf remained at the back of the group. He looks over the two people sitting there. The cyan fox looked somewhat familiar to him as well, but again he could place where they might have met... or just seen each other.

Wolf found it strange that he was meeting so many people today that he might've met before.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:55 pm

The fox crossed his arms and smirked. "We'll see about that later..." Now that he thought about it, he hadn't seen Caen actually fight yet. Was he a strong fighter, or was he more of a back-up one? His appearance and personality made him look like a real tough one. Oh well, he was gonna find out anyway later so there was no need to rush it.

After Ember told him about her siblings, he gasped. "Your siblings? Oh boy. That means they are also Caen's kids? Must be hard that they've turned on you two. I'm sorry." His sad expression quickly turned into a cheerful one again however, as the chao doubted his similarity. He slowly tapped his heart. "Well I mean it's kind of more well hidden in me, covered up by the rest of my body, but I can reassure you that it's there!"

Then the rest of the party came back. "Hey Caen! Shrike! So, did ya find anythin' new?" He leaned against the back of his chair, standing on only two legs, then grabbed up the plate with a cup of lukewarm coffee. "Any of you interested in some cocoa coffee?"

Only then did his brain process that there was another familiar face among them. "Dione!" He tripped backwards out of his chair, but managed to keep the coffee up by keeping his arm stationary. "H-Heh! Indeed! Long time no see Dione!" He stood up, put the plate back on the table and put his hands on his hips. "What're you doing here in Spagonia Dione?"

He nodded towards the person he didn't recognize at all. "I'm Boubka, nice to meet you!"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:06 pm

"They always hated me, Bou. Y'see, they weren't born with powers, like mine. Heck, I didn't even know Zephyr had powers until I fought them both... When I... When I came to this time, they broke into the time machine... I... I kicked them out of the door, and into the time vortex. I thought that'd kill them, but... I feel like I've made things worse..." Before Boubka could reply, Caen had returned, along with a green wolf, and a grey wolf. 

Cinder leapt up, happily chirping as he fluttered over to Caen, landing on his shoulder, again, earning a quiet chuckle from the hedgehog. Soon enough, though, he turned his attention back to Boubka. "Wolf here has been kind enough to let us see his map, so we can try and find the position from there. Talking of which..." He turned to Wolf, bowing slightly again "would you like anything to drink or eat? As some form of repayment, at least?" He asked, smiling softly.

Ember crossed her arms as she still sat at the table. "But if Zephyr developed powers... It doesn't seem off the table that Rhyme has any... Hmm..." She muttered to herself, staring off into space.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:21 am

-Shrike finished speaking too the local tender about any possible intel, unfortunately they were less then cooperative, leaving that failed en-devour behind the armored figure removed himself from the bar counter and proceeded back too the main group who were sitting at a near by table.-

" Well well well, looks like we got some extra muscle for the up coming fight, good we gonna need it. Local people sound scared when ever I mention its possible location too them..forging any intel."

-Question directed too him by the fox Shrike turned his head, folding his arms and shook his head, sadly no nothing of use could of been found or obtained.

That is when Shrike turned his head too see a being he had not encountered before, the green lady wolf, if Caen thought she could of be of value for the battle forth coming then he was all for it. 

The other wolf well let's say it had not been the first since he crossed paths with him, kind of earning a little of the same title of always showing up when he was near by. 

With the map opened Shrike gazed down at it, him and map reading didn't go so well hand in hand but at least he could provide possible tactical knowledge on how too approach this kind of battle, a battle in which there numbers were no doubt small compared too the soon too be enemy.-

"I expect high enemy numbers of various kinds, Caen.. Ember? You know the forces more or less at his command..what can we be expecting ?" 

Last edited by Shrike Marine on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:20 pm

The green girl cheerfully answered Boubka's question. "I was just taking a break from everything, school is on break and my family thought it would be time I went somewhere on my own. I thought they were right, and with the money I saved up in the past few years I treated myself on a week of Spagonia!" Dione paused for a second. "But what brings you here? Didn't expect to find all of you guys here!" 

((Sorry for the short and shitty post, I'm not in the best of states rn and I wanted to at least do something for this))
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:38 am

Wolf looks towards the cyan fox who introduced himself as Boubka. It didn't seem familiar to him... maybe they hadn't met before.

"I'm Wolf." he replies, nodding to him in return, "Nice to meet you as well."

Once Caen mentioned the map, Wolf lowers his duffle bag to the floor and then removes his pack, being careful not to hit anyone with it. He crouches down, then opens the pack and begins to retrieve the maps he had.

Upon hearing Caen's question, Wolf pauses and looks up towards him. Not being one to waste an offer to eat, he considers his response quickly.

"I'd be fine with water to drink. If you are getting food, I'd like a sandwich. Simple, with meat would be good." he says.

He then finishes withdrawing his maps, one of the whole city and one of the local area as well, setting both of them on the table. He eases back a bit from the table after doing so, not wanting to get in anyone's way here, and just listened to the conversations going on among the group.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:14 pm

The fox crossed his arms. "I see..." He was lucky that Luka never felt bad about him having power and her not having them. He couldn't imagine his own sister not being on his side. It must be soul crushing for Ember to be hated by her own family without doing anything bad. He remembered how that felt, but still...they didn't want to kill him? And it was all fine now? "I feel sorry for you. Hopefully they'll see eventually how it's supposed to be. How family is supposed to help each other out..." He shook his head. This was way to dramatic. "Anyway we'll kick their butt if they show up again!...right?!" He put his smile back where it belonged, on his face.

He turned his attention towards Dione. "Well uh same. School breaks are doooope! Now I can go on big adventures like these! And mom and dad are gone anyway so it's not like anyone is home to hang out with anyway." How would Derek be doing? Maybe he'd know anything about this time traveling mess. Would he believe him? Probably. He's seen wierder stuff with Bou, so it would easily be accepted as true.

"Oh I dunno I'm just helping out Caen. He seems like a cool guy and there's this evil dude Alastor and we gotta save the world. Pretty nice huh?"

He then grabbed his plate with his cup of cocoa coffee and offered it to Wolf. "What about cocoa coffee? I didn't really like it, but maybe you do?" Then he turned his view towards the map. That's a big map. That's a good map. "Just what we needed! Now let's find that castle!" His finger went over the map. "rightrightriiiight...yeah! Got it! Is this the castle you're looking for, Caen?" He pointed at a castle symbol on the map.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:30 am

Caen nodded at Wolf’s request of water, and a sandwich that was simple, with some kind of meat, “right. I’ll be right with you all!” He said, going to the counter, and soon returning with a chicken and salad sandwich, in a packet, and a bottle of water, as well as a hot chocolate in a to-go cup for himself. He places the food and water in front of Wolf. “Just give us a few minutes, and we’ll be out of your hair!” He said, reassuring the canine.

Ember frowned a little at Bou’s statement, about Zephyr and Rhyme seeing the light. “I appreciate the thought, Bou, but I don’t think it’s all that likely. Something that Alastor showed them... It changed them.”

Caen frowned, unsure what to make of the half-conversation he had heard. Was Ember also related to the two birds they had fought hours before? It seemed unlikely, but it wasn’t impossible... He shook his head, turning to Shrike, with Ember following suit.

“His forces will probably be made up of mostly prototype ARDs. That stands for Autonomous Recruitment Devices. Recruitment standing for what is essentially kidnapping, processing, and eventually... Robotocising. They can be armed with anything from lances to firearms.” Ember spoke, crossing her arms.

“As for Alastor,” Caen began, “he is capable of bending and shaping metal to his will, and the only limit there is is that he must maintain contact with said metal at all times. I nearly lost my arm to him shaping my sword into some sort of clamp less than a year ago...” Caen said, wincing at the thought “luckily he didn’t get to dig in too deep before some bystanders came to the rescue...” 

Caen turned, as Boubka pointed out something on the map. “Um... Well, all I know is that it isn’t located on the outskirts of town and looks like this...” he said, taking out a photo of the building they were looking for. “Considering it’s the only one on the outskirts, I’d say it’s a logical guess... What do you think, Dione?” Caen asked, looking at the green wolf.

Ember glanced behind her, before looking back to Shrike “he forgot to mention Dr. Wilhelm Stein, his second in command. He’s a ruthless scientist, capable of mixing together all kinds of chemicals to cause who-knows-what to happen. He mostly uses a large metal piece of armour covering up to his shoulder, and he can shoot out needles to inject his victims with things like venoms. He also has a talent when it comes to mechanics... Every bit the mad scientist...” she said, shivering at the thought of the man.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:46 am

-Shrike nodded, they were going too be facing combine ranged and close range attackers. Numbers of strength was yet unknown but the chances were they were probably going too be high if this indeed was his strong hold. 

Shrike scanned through the map grids by grids trying too figure out where this place could be, where would a enemy such as he establish his HQ isolated in the out lands would not be a bad idea but would leave him vulnerable too attacks.- 

"If by all the info you tell me his castle would positioned much closer too either severely dense terrain too make attacks difficult or his location would be located fairly close too the city, making his abduction process far easier."

-Shrike glanced up at the photo that Caen held, he eye balled it for a few seconds before looking down at the map, instead of looking for symbols he tried too pick out the structure by how the map was portrayed. That is when Ember again filled him on information about Dr. Stein a off his rocker scientist, nothing new too this guy Shrike had seen the bat shit crazy before..maybe this guy will be the top of the list if he turned out too be as Ember described him. 

Shrike went cross the map with his finger and seem too notice something far north, a large strange piece of land that didn't seem natural by design, square for some reason, he placed his finger in the center of this strange bit of land.

"Could this be a possible location ? I highly doubt Alastor would put his HQ on map, it would be too easy too find it other wise..this bit of terrain does not look natural more like constructed..it could be a location. If he dose and most likely will have the numbers on his side, tactics is what is going too bring us victory..not brute force...however it is still your call."

-Shrike said, standing back up too fold his arms as the armed figured turned his head towards Caen and Ember.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Dione quietly sat and listened in on the conversations that were going on. Apparently Ember had siblings who hated her for having powers, or something like that. It sounded horrible. She, herself, had a little brother who adored her for her powers, even though they weren't super strong or useful to herself. He always said she would be a super hero one day. It was adorable and nice to have that support, and she felt bad for the hedgehog who lacked that support from her own family.

Then the conversation shifted to the opponents at hand. They sounded dangerous, extremely dangerous, and they intimidated Dione quite the bit. She tried to not let it show, however, considering she had already said she would be with her friends no matter what. Now that she sort of knew what they were up against, she was even more determined than before, she would not let them go in alone. It didn't matter that there were people she didn't know, she would get to know them at some point during the journey to the castle regardless. 

Out of the two people that were described by Caen and Ember, Dr. Wilhem seemed to be the most dangerous of them both. A mad scientist with an incredible brain, capable of creating lethal concoctions with his chemicals and even inject them into his targets, it was.. frightening. Then there were the robots too, how the hell were they supposed to fight robots? It probablt meant having to rip off limbs and tearing out wiring. That was going to be fun..

When Caen turned to her with his question about the location of the castle, Dione frowned for a second while thinking. "Well, like this man already said, the first guess would be that he didn't put his hideout on the map, to stay, well... more hidden. On the other hand though, he also could've reasoned that if he did put his headquarters on the map in an already existing landmark, people wouldn't stop to think he would have put it there. After all, what idiot would hide in one of the most visited places of a mega city?" 

She paused for a moment. "I.. I think it's worth giving it a shot to investigate that castle at least, I doubt there's going to be many more castles that aren't on the map."
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:45 pm

Accepting the cup from Boubka, he took a cautious sniff of the contents. The combination of coffee and cocoa was a bit strong and off putting to him. Wolf wrinkles his nose slightly.

"I think I'll pass and just stick with water." he says, before setting the cup back on the table, clear of the map, as the others there began to study it.

Caen returned soon after with a sandwich and bottle of water. Wolf accepts them when offered.

"Thank you." he says to Caen, nodding to him before turning his attention to putting the water and sandwich into his pack for the moment.

Throughout all of this, Wolf continues to listen to the conversations, picking up whatever he can from the overlap.

The discussion about siblings turned his thoughts inward briefly. He wondered whether having serious problems with them was better than not having any siblings at all, but the fact that he'd never know one way or the other as he had no siblings or family of his own saddened him slightly.

As the conversation moved on, it appeared that they were talking about some sort of rival group perhaps. It was hard to be sure without context, but they certainly seemed to be discussing the possibility of fighting with someone... and if they had found where they were with his map, it must be somewhere close.

He considers what he knows of the situation... then decides to get involved.

"I'm not really sure if this is any business of mine, but what exactly are you all talking about?" Wolf asks, glancing around at the five other people and one chao gathered at the table, "It certainly sounds like something important."

With the question now out there, he had nothing to do but wait for what response it would generate. Then, he could decide what to do about it.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:43 pm

Bou put a hand on his chin and spoke to Ember. At the start of his sentence he sounded hopeful,"Well, if Alastor has changed them, we can most certainly try changing them back?" at the end however, you could hear in his tone that he himself found it kind of farfetched. "I mean, surely there must be a good reason why they're doing this? Maybe they don't have another choice!" His heart just wouldn't accept it. Everyone could become good. To Bou that was a fact.

Same goes for the regular troops in the opposition. "Well if the pawns are roboticised, we can't just go and drill them through the chest. Just be sure they're unable to fight back and don't go too far with them." He held his own shoulder. "They uh...they can't help it."

Alastor has metal powers. Luckily he didn't have any kind of metal on him for all he knew. There was one person in particular who was wearing a lot however. "Shrike." Probably the one guy most capable of fighting off baddies was the one that couldn't face the big one. "You know that you can't face off Alastor, right? I mean uh...all that metal and stuff? Maybe you should take on that crazy doctor dude!"

Shrike explained to him that another location would be way more probable for Alastor to be at. "Oh damn...of course." Would this guy really be there? He had no idea at all. "Caen. You know Alastor best. What would he do? Be there in open sight, or hiding out to perfect his plan? It's your choice. Also how are we going to get in anyway? Are we gonna try and sneak in there or are we going for a full frontal assault?"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:39 am

Caen shook his head, "Alastor is a fan of the theatrics. He's not one to hide. He enjoys being out in the open, or at least easy to find for those who look..." He pointed to the empty area that was pointed out, before, circling it with his finger. "Shrike's right. This would make perfect sense in his mind. Beyond that, though, he wouldn't hide. The moment he knows we're there, he'd be waiting for us."
"I doubt any of them would fight alone, either. Wilhelm, Zephyr and Rhyme would do their best to keep us away from Alastor, too," Ember added, nodding a little.

Caen turned to Wolf when his curiosity was peaked, and he bowed slightly towards him, again "it's nothing to panic about. Luckily we have the time to prevent some rather... Nasty things happening."

Ember, meanwhile, turned to Bou, cocking her head "actually the pawns are meant to be mass-produced cheaply, so they don't waste living people on them. It's the ARD commanders you need to worry about. These can control up to five hundred pawns at once, while also fighting, themselves. They can be piloted voluntarily, or... Less so."

Caen finally turned, taking a deep breath, before exhaling slowly. "Alastor might be arrogant, but he isn't stupid. It would be impossible to sneak in undetected. I say a full-frontal assault would be best."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:43 am

-Perhaps he was onto something, not 100% sure but it was at least worth investigating, Shrike stood back and let Caen explain what his best thought was on the current situation. 

Not only would machines be standing in their way but it seems numerous supports of Alastors cause would as well, two of which they had already encountered. 

"If these ARD's are mass produced as you say they are, I bet he will have a large scale force of them deployed at his current location, no doubt several commanders too oversea them."

-This is when Caen mentioned full frontal attack may be the only way, while Shrike would never waver in should a show of force, the odds against them could be the attack would be over in a few minutes.-

"With all due respect Caen, a full frontal assault against possible overwhelming numbers could be suicide. If you look at the opposition we are going up against, our numbers vs theirs it could be a complete disaster...but we can even the odds some how."

-Shrike placed his finger on the western side of the land mass on the map.- 

" I can move west too this position here before you begin your attack. I can engage from the west and draw as much attention as I possibly can, I highly doubt they will ignore the firepower I will put down on them, It should make the frontal attack a lot easier if I can draw some of them away during your assault. As Bou said I can not take part in the final confrontation against him..he will no doubt use my armor against me. 

The plan is still up too you Caen, whether we attack like this or all together..I'm behind you guys all the way." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sat May 05, 2018 4:39 pm

((Hi, sorry for the late and short reply. I'm trying to get myself back in order but some shit keeps that from actually happening >w>"))

Dione's face scrunched up at the idea of a full-frontal assault. "Are you sure there's no other ways around it? What if we get overpowered by them?" She wasn't the best strategist, and she knew she barely knew anything about who and what they were up against, but there just had to be different ways, right? 

When the armoured figure said they could distract Allastor and the rest for at least a while, the wolf frowned. However, she refrained from saying anything. It was a... noble? Thing to say, but also a move that would lower their manpower. Then again, their armour seemed to be riddled with metal, so that would put them at a huge disatvantage against that metal bender.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat May 05, 2018 10:45 pm

Wolf listens as Caen offers him what feels like a completely dismissive reply.

*Nothing to panic about...* he thinks, *Right... that doesn't really fit with what this group appears to be be discussing.*

With that, Wolf remains silent as the group continues to discuss the general details of what they were going to be doing. From what he heard, it sounded like this small group were going to attack an army. That sounded crazy enough on its own, as who would attack an opponent that may have a massive numerical advantage? Unless these people were very powerful, or very good at this sort of thing, he had no idea how they actually expected to succeed.

Wolf looks around again at this assembled group. He wasn't part this. He didn't know them and they certainly seemed fine with talking around him like he wasn't there.

*May as well let them finish this up before I leave. I can at least get my maps back then.* he thinks to himself.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun May 20, 2018 7:22 pm

((CyanFox asked to be skipped a few days ago, so I'll get right back on from where we left off!))

Caen put his hand to his chin, rubbing it gently as he thought. As he opened his mouth to speak, Ember spoke, instead, rather suddenly.
"Mr. Shrike, sir, with all due respect, you don't know Alastor. He would let his robots finish off others, yes, but I've been in this situation once before. He wants to wait for Caen- to take him down himself! Or... At least have another living being do it for him." 

Ember leaned forwards, putting a finger on the map. "What we're gonna be dealing with will be early prototypes. He'll only have just a few commanders, positioned around the front gates. Though, considering he didn't have many fighting for his cause at this point, I'd say... Maybe two, at the most?" She said, though she didn't sound completely sure. 

"We fought prototype pawns just over a week ago, Shrike," Caen said, walking towards the map. "You and I both know what they're capable of. That means we'll need all of our firepower focused on one point. The front. Breaking anyone off just means they have more of a chance of getting themselves killed." Caen said. Cinder shuddered on the hedgehog's shoulder, muttering to itself nervously. Caen reached up, and patted the Chao reassuringly. 

"If this castle is the same as the one we went to in the future, Alastor will be waiting at the top. He wants to kill Dad, yes, but he wants him weakened, first."
"Either way, we know where we must go," Caen finished, before nodding at Wolf "we shouldn't be much longer, sir, thank you for waiting."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun May 20, 2018 8:00 pm

-Shrike nodded at the words of them both, seems like the resistance may be far less then he was expecting, Felt like Alastor tho wanting to put a end to Caen may not be expecting an attack so soon nor probably had any idea of who he was bringing to this show down.

Shrike looked down upon the map as Ember and Caen indicated they need as much force attacking the front as possible, thankfully Shrike was well stocked for just such a task. 

"Very well I will take your word on it, If the enemy defenses are as you described we should be able to smash out way through the front fairly easily. I hope they don't have any significant reinforcements laying in wait, I got the firepower but I haven't got unlimited of it. Tho what I do have should be enough to punch a sizable hole through the front. 

-Shrike then let Ember talk about explaining how they had already been there one, but this was in the future when it took place, Alastor would be waiting above in his castle, by the sounds of it wanted Caen as weak as possible when he would finally take the battle to him.- 

" I suggest the rest of us clear the way for Caen I would prefer if Caen was at full strength when he finally confronts that asshole." 

-Shrike gazed down at the map one last time taking in the lay out so he could more or less remember it along the way, who knows may come in handy when they get there.- 

"I hope you all are ready for this, Cause I sure as hell am, I suggest we get going right now, we know where he is, we got the personal, we got the firepower now we just gotta deliver the final blow to him, I think we should get going." 

-Shrike stepped back to check the gear and weapons he had, making sure all was ready and loaded, last thing he wanted was a mid fight jam in a weapon, He was hoping all of them would see this through to its end, one way or the other.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum