Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi im new to topic it

2 posters

Go down

Hi im new to topic it Empty Hi im new to topic it

Post by Dragongirl2021 Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:42 pm

I, as a roleplayer try very hard to make characters that arent mary sues so please, bare with me...

BIO
My character, Egypt is a very timid synthetic hedgehog with no abilities besides the basic strength, sight, etc. Her origins as a research assistant at the lab led her to eventually escape her prison and mecha counterparts.

ABILITIES
As mentioned all my characters apparent physical attributes are normal besides a black/gold forcefield surrounding her.

APPEARANCE
Egypt is a tall, synthetic hedgehog with sand yellow metal plating and a black vizor where her red irises are (just imagine metal sonics eyes). She carries a titanium sword on her back between her backspines. Egypt also wears a black labcoat and grey shorts.

I tried to remove most of the unimportant information and spell check myself. I might edit this if anything is against the rules
Dragongirl2021
Dragongirl2021
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hi im new to topic it Empty Re: Hi im new to topic it

Post by Dione Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:49 pm

Hi there! Dione here.

Welcome to the forum, we hope you enjoy your stay. Be sure to go over all the rules! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me or any other staff members! We're here to help ^^

Oh, by the way, for bios we have a different section where you can upload a character bio! Click here~
It's a nice place to keep track of characters and makes it easier to find them back that way!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down