Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential After Story to Sonic Forces?

4 posters

Go down

Potential After Story to Sonic Forces?  Empty Potential After Story to Sonic Forces?

Post by Guardian Aelita Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:16 am

Sadly, I don't have too many ideas for the RP. The only thing I had an idea of is a story that takes place after the events of Sonic Forces where people are still recovering from the damages that Infinite created but I'm not too sure if I want to start that. I'm normally not too good with that and Saige doesn't really fit with the Resistance custom character vibe. If someone else were to fill in that position as the custom character who helped out the Resistance, I'd be perfectly okay with that. For now, it's just an idea. Would anyone like to include me in their RP or should I just go for this idea if anyone else is interested?

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

Potential After Story to Sonic Forces?  Empty Re: Potential After Story to Sonic Forces?

Post by DeltaGear Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:11 am

It's usually frowned upon trying to follow the story and lore to closely, and I don't think someone being the custom character would work to well. As it stands staff approval for some things would be necessary for using sonic forces lore however I don't think there will be a problem since this takes place after and we aren't getting directly involved with any main characters as you would need permission for that.
As for starting it, as long as its ok'd you can set up how you want it be (closed, non canon or open) and people will ask to join here. If it works out I may join if ya like.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Potential After Story to Sonic Forces?  Empty Re: Potential After Story to Sonic Forces?

Post by Guardian Aelita Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:44 am

Yeah, I had a feeling that kind of thing wasn’t approved. Still, it was worth it to ask! And yeah, I didn’t really plan on getting involved with any of the official characters. Still, I’ll have to think of a different plot but I’m kind of stuck. Still, if you’d like, Gear, maybe we could plan a 1x1? Only if you aren’t too busy, of course!

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:34 am

Sure, just let me know what ya wanna do and if there is a certain character of mine you wish to meet.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Aelita Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:52 am

Hmm... Well, I'm not too sure about plot wise but I think it'd be fun to see Saige and Gear interact. Maybe the RP can involve his quest to find his creator? It'd ultimately be up to you. Do you have any ideas for an RP?

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:10 am

Welp, a good one may be them meeting on one of Gears runs through nature. As for the creator thing I need to update that, to answer your potential question check Aero's Bio for answers.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:12 am

..hm.
I'll be honest: I'm not quite SURE if this RP should be Non-canon or canon.
We haven't discussed how Sonic Forces lore ties in with our forum yet. I imagine it'll go down one of the two ways: either we'll have a Sonic Forces event to tie it into our lore, or we'll assume that the city most of our OCs reside in was the 00,01% of the planet Eggman hasn't taken over. Maybe we were that good of a Resistance?

But yeah, sorry I can't quite tell yet what to do of it, and I'm afraid that means the safest thing to do is keep this RP in Non-canon :c (plus, I think we'll consider the Custom Hero a canon character. Perhaps add Buddy the wolf to the canon roster or something...)

But! In the future when we figure it out and your RP doesn't clash too much with the canon, we could perhaps move your RP to canon ones, if that'd be fine!

Sorry again for the uncertain answer ^^"
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Aelita Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:38 pm

It's okay, Electrisa. I'll probably label the RP as non-canon if I decide to do the Forces plot. But thank you for the clarification! I actually really like the idea of them meeting through nature! We can start it off there and think of a plot as we go? Still, I looked up Aero's bio like you asked and it seems really interesting! I wonder if you'll make a Razor bio but for now, I do have some answers to my questions. Maybe we could have it where Saige and Gear are interacting with one another and then Razor appears to cause some trouble? Not too sure... What do you think? XD

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:00 pm

As it stands I don't think I can use Razor since he and Gear are currently in another RP where I'm building Character lore. If we Do this in non canon then it should be fine.
If its not then I think a know something to use for a villain or antagonist.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:46 pm

Welp, How about This: I'll post the opening in 1×1 and we can have the characters interacting for a bit and I'll think up some conflict or action as we go along.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Aelita Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:17 am

That sounds like a good idea! Thanks a lot, Gear~

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:21 am

No problem, the post is up "Vines and Metal" post whenever you feel like it.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:37 am

I'll wait to see if this becomes canon to the forum rp or non canon  ,but I am interested either way Very Happy
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Aelita Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:15 am

Oh sweet! Good to hear that someone else is interested too~ I may be able to get this non-canon ball rolling so long as I don't attach it too much to game canon and game lore. XD

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Just had a random thought on the story idea. so far the Phantom Ruby, as far as we know, is still out there. Possibly still in Eggmans possession. My thought for a story could be a team of people are on a mission to retrieve any and all other phantom Ruby prototypes possibly still out there. With villains (non canon Phantom Ruby users or normal villains you may use) to run into and battle against. Just a random thought I had.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down