Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

+6
Angered-Fluff
Nicki the Cat
Ember the Foxhog
HyperShadow55
ShadlineTheWolf
lady-tragedy
10 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Aqua The Wolf wrote:Thank you so much!
Your welcome ^^ I'm sure your going to love the color verisons of the drawings >w<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:41 pm

You fun to talk to...and I hope we get to Rp soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Aqua The Wolf wrote:You fun to talk to...and I hope we get to Rp soon!
I'm glad I'm fun to talk to ^^ and I hope we get to Roleplay soon as well ^w^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:44 pm

(>^-^)> <(^-^<) huggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:48 pm

>w< Huggles! (>^w^)> <(^w^<)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 pm

X3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 pm

>w< ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:51 pm

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:>w< ♥

Have Fun coloring! Can't wait to see them!! o3o they are Awesome!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:55 pm

I'm having fun ^w^ I'm already on the windter verison on her >w<
BRB,going off with Parents for a bit >w<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:59 pm

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:I'm having fun ^w^ I'm already on the windter verison on her >w<
BRB,going off with Parents for a bit >w<

Ok.. have fun with your parents, and coloring!

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 Empty {Sick today] Aqua's color picture requests

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:56 pm

I finished the coloring long before I got sick...I hope you enjoy it*Cough a bit*

Aqua's Spring look/colors
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 Aquasspringlook

Aqua's winter look/colors
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 Aquaswinterlook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:59 pm

They Look Amazing!!! Thank you!!! And I hope you get to felling better!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:01 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:They Look Amazing!!! Thank you!!! And I hope you get to felling better!
I'm glad you like them..That's the only thing I wanted to hear*smiles softly*I'm happy when people are happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:07 am

Weird thing is...on the winter colors and spring....you got the colors correct! X3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:10 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:Weird thing is...on the winter colors and spring....you got the colors correct! X3
Well,I toke the colors to my heart,and thought of something that might make her look good =w=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:12 am

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:Weird thing is...on the winter colors and spring....you got the colors correct! X3
Well,I toke the colors to my heart,and thought of something that might make her look good =w=

You are So Epic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:13 am

Thanks*Blushed a little*Sadly,I am sick through...*frowns*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:23 am

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Thanks*Blushed a little*Sadly,I am sick through...*frowns*

Get better ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:25 am

I will,it's a simple fever,I'll be fine before school comes again ^w^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:26 am

Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 am

^^

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:42 am

Holy crap you're good at drawing. I would ask you to redraw Sunshine for me, but I'm too lazy to put up my art thread on here ^^;
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:55 am

XD just give me a link and I'll see about redrawing your character ^w^

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 Empty Bases[My birthday is coming up!!!]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 am

Chibi dendera[human base]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 Denderahuman-Mybirthday-base

Dendera maid group bases [not finished]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 Denderainmaidoutfit-mybirthdayiscomingup-

Dendera close up base
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 Apirl17-Denderabase-blueeyes

The cake base!!group [not finished]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 CakeBaseApirl17

Nightmare Anise and Anise Base
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 NightmareAnisehuman-base-

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 Denderafeargardenbase

Dendera and shadow[fail] Humans Base
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 ShadowisinDenderasbed-Base-

MIA 1001
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 MIAwithguitarowo

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 MIALifless-1-1

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 MIA1001

Serno[Baine X Shadow's son] and a new character[human animal] IceBreg Base
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 2 SernoandIcebreg-base-

{None of these bases belong to me,only the characters...well,Shadow Belong to SEGA}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next