Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savage (WIP)

2 posters

Go down

Savage (WIP) Empty Savage (WIP)

Post by Cheyzy Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:37 am

Name: Savage
Nicknames: Sav, Savvy, Anything really
Species: Still unsure. Haven't decided
Occupation: Mechanic / Retired Government Agent (Nothing too special, just vehicle repair and IT guy)

Appearance:
Savage is an all around tall gal, often confused as a male from the back, and sometimes the front. Her black fur is speckled with white spots, commonly clustered in 'patches' around her entire body. When she transforms (Yes I said transform chill), these patches change shape and location, never enough to fully alter her appearance or make her unrecognizable. Similiar in this fashion are scars that crisscross her arms, legs, and back, although they are always covered by the jumpsuit she wears. Her eyes are a dark emerald, which glow when her powers are active.

References:

Savage (WIP) Savage10
Her, somewhat, human appearance. This does not show her transformed form, or what she looks like in action. It is merely to show you the basics of her uniform and facial expressions.

Personality traits

- Peace And Quiet
- Spending Time With Her Pack

Dislikes:
- Being Interrupted
- Rudeness
- Coconut

Personality:
Savage can be easily described as a parent figure, constantly being a mother (and/or father) to those within her pack. She's a natural leader, though she lacks motivation to really go out and have adventures like she used to. Most days you can find her in a mildly grumpy mood, but when needed, she'll help out the best she can without risking herself or anyone close to her. And though she is patient, her temper is easy to flare and is very hard to snuff out.

Combat traits

Powers:
Savage has the capability of transforming into a large, canine-like beast, capable of destroying large buildings with ease, and taking down large units of military force without much of a problem. Of course, she doesn't actually do this and has more than plenty of control of this form. It also doesn't come out very often, so there's very little to no info about it. In her natural state, she has supernatural strength and speed, but not to the point of god-like properties
Savage has the power to concentrate her spiritual energy, creating attacks that can damage paranormal entities and physical beings alike. This skill also allows her to sense someone's feelings, and even their presence even if she's not paying attention. This ability gives her heightened senses and reactions, making her near impossible to surprise or hit.
However, there are ways around her abilities. There are a group of people known as Hunters, who hunt down ones like Savage because of their strength. Getting ahold of one of their weapons, or even a spell or repel can bring down one of her kind to an average being. 

Strengths:
- Places Of High Spiritual Value, Like Cemeteries
- Anything Mechanical Or Electrical
- Literal Strength.

Weaknesses:
- Depressed Or Anxious Feelings
- Wolf's Baine
- Children And Animals

Social information

Positive relations
- Her Pack (To Be Named Later)
-

Negative relations
- Hunters - Cause they hunt her. Simple.
-

History
(To Be written when I have motivation and the words to. Crap.)

Last edited by Cheyzy on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cheyzy
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

https://www.instagram.com/angered.fluff

Back to top Go down

Savage (WIP) Empty Re: Savage (WIP)

Post by Dregan Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:51 pm

Oop, apologies! Neat looking character - really do genuinely like the pic you've done and such, but unfortunately I'm afraid I'm here on business!
I'm afraid I need to ask you to head on over to the rules (Primarily the Overall Site Rules) and give them a brief read-over for me please. Only, there unfortunately appears to be one you've missed!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down