Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Alpha

+5
Froshana
C.S.O.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shrike Marine
The Red Blur
9 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Operation Alpha - Page 10 Empty Re: Operation Alpha

Post by DracNos Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Andrew gestured for Shade to step back, as so he wasn't detected before peering over the roof, making his voice box mimic a throat that was clearing with a loud, pronounced. "Ahem!" Before he waved at the injured soldiers. "um, Hello! I am a medic, despite my appearance, and I couldn't help but notice you had some wounded! Perhaps I can aid you all!" He called, uneasy of all of the weapons the soldiers wielded, sure his fortified parts could shrug them off, but there were some fragile parts of his exo-suit that would easily be discovered by a spray from their semiautomatic weaponry. His actual body, inside the chest of the mobian-sized suit sweated, one of his lower arms covering his location with his enhanced polymer alloy shield-like plates. he then remembered something and pressed buttons on his top arms, dropping two round cartridges which contained his ammunition. "I am no longer armed! He called down, now drawing his first aid kit from his jet pack, "I do, however, have medical supplies, which will help in the aiding process I spoke of earlier!" He yelled, feeling as though this may have not been the best idea. he forced his metal jaw into a grinning shape.

DracNos

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:21 am

( OOC: It's been three days. We'll skip Storm for this round. It's now Red Blur's post. )

( OOC: And it's now been a further three days. Blur is being skipped, so it is now Shrike's post. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:24 am

((wait, what?! How is that fair? I thought I don't have the authority to skip someone's turn!))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:59 am

( OOC: You don't have that authority. I posted on Friday that Storm was being skipped. That was a call I made after a three day wait, which is rather lax given my rules from my opening post. So, it's been your turn to post since Friday, Blur.

I've seen you online since then. Since you hadn't posted in the three days following, I figured you weren't going to post and that you'd be skipped to keep things going. You can't say that I didn't give you a chance to post.

If you still want to post now though, you can go ahead and do so. )

( OOC: And... since another day and a half has passed, it's Shrike's turn to post again. )

( OOC: Three days have passed. Skipping Shrike for this round. It is now Shade's turn to post. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:10 am

Shade nodded and stepped back, taking out his two .44 magnums and having them ready to use in a moment's notice. Shade then sighed and facepalmed himself when Andrew began declaring to go down there, "what the fuck? What are you doing?" He was whispering to Andrew, unsure if he would even hear Shade, "just go down tthere and patch them up, now!"

Shade then cursed and mumbled as he walked up and down the building, pointing his guns at his head, while Andrew just kept talking. Shade calmed himself down though until Andrew took out all his ammunition and placed it on the building. "What on earth are you-" Shade then had enough, walking over and behind Andrew and attempted to push him off the building, saying, "we need to move, do this quick."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:16 pm

((I wanna rejoin, but Shrike is kinda... Important, now, and he appears to have gone for the time being. Any idea how to rejoin without ruining the flow too much?))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:56 pm

( Well red I am waiting for you cause we are kinda together at the moment so I was just waiting for you to go.)
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:16 pm

( OOC: Blur, you and Shrike can resume posting when your turns come back around in the next cycle. That's not an issue.

Since your characters are together and both going underground, maybe decide where your characters are going to try and get to and if they will stay together or split up. There's nothing keeping the two of you from discussing this through PM's if you want to work out details for your next posts. I'd actually encourage you to work together. )

As Andrew made his presence known, several of the officers who weren't injured immediately brought their weapons to bear on him. They held their fire while he spoke to them, informing them of his desire to help tend to their wounded. After disarming himself and then removing a medical kit, which almost drew reactionary fire as those below him had no idea if he was drawing a weapon or not but their commander held them in check, the officers then turn to their commander. He knew that they would be waiting many more minutes for medical personnel to arrive... and some of these officers required treatment now if they were going to recover.

The commander ordered the rest of the officers to lower their weapons then turned to address Andrew.

"I'm willing to accept your assistance, but you will be kept under close watch by armed personnel here. So if you try anything you will be shot." the commander replies.

From the commander's vantage point, Shade couldn't be seen, which likely would have drawn an immediate negative reaction since he was carrying weapons in the open.

Meanwhile, the wolf continues to make his way underground. He knew he'd need a few more minutes to get clear of the area cordoned off by authorities, then he'd come back up and take a look to see where he was and what the situation was like there.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:07 am

The cup of coffee in Flame's paw was emptying rather quickly. Her mind was idling to what she might do after buying her shoes or where she might go. Lunch might not be too bad of an idea before long. But maybe in the next town or city over so that she could eat in peace without too much risk of hedgehogs, wolves, or military personnel raining from the sky.

In fact, the idea of food was rather appealing and a faint longing from her middle urged the hedgehog to pick up the pace some. Flame stopped there on the sidewalk, trying to memorize the directions on her phone and muttering softly to herself.

"Okay... Take a right at the fourth street ahead... One, two... Two more, then left... And from there..."

It took a few moments, but Flame had some decent handle on where to get going. Her phone was tucked away and she glanced around the area. Seeing nothing of note, the hedgehog stepped out onto the street and took off in a blur. The wind she left in her wake was enough to rustle up the fur, clothes, or hair of people she passed, but she wasn't overly concerned with that. A little breeze wouldn't kill anyone, after all.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DracNos Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:45 pm

Andrew flinched when the guns were drawn, but held his ground, after hearing the Commander agree, he nodded. "Alright, I'm coming down, so don't shoot me, alright?" He called, holding the medical supplies with one arm as he crawled down the wall. He landed next to the commander, "Where is you most wounded?" He asked, extending his hand, hoping this would be seen as a sign that he wished to help. He looked around, "Seriously, what happened here? Where you and your men assaulted by an express train?" He asked, observing all of the blunt damage wounds the men had received, from what he could see, he would be dealing with internal damage and broken bones, but likely not much tissue damage.

DracNos

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:02 pm

( OOC: It has been a couple of days and I know that Storm is currently away and may not be available to post. So he'll be skipped for this round of posting.

It is now Red Blur's turn to post. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:23 am

Caen watched as the emerald-coloured marine lifted off the mahole cover in a rather... Destructive manner. He shook his head "you know, if you don't want them to follow us, you really should be less obvious..." Before chuckling "I'd love to say the same, but this ain't the first time I've been down in the sewers over stuff like this."

Caen climbed into the hole, sliding down the ladder and landing with a slight thud. He sighed "didn't think I'd spend my afternoon in a sewer, life can be unpredictable, can't it?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:10 am

-Shrike probably should of listen, some times the suits strength was more then he estimated and resulted in a little more over powering strength, climbing out shaking himself slightly, he made sure that Caen was out before moving the lid back over to cover the man hole.

Shrike was very careful and always vigilant about every thing around him, smallest noise and he was all eyes and ears on that direction, he wanted to loose the enforcement teams, but knew they would not give up so easily.-

" Well I wouldn't call it a walk in the park now would I, but we are top side now, keep your eyes and ears fine tuned, I don't want another situation like the last one, now it is going to be almost impossible to locate that son of a bitch, kinda of contemplating of just saying " To hell " with this, causing more trouble then good...also to many civilians around, but hey it is your call I will leave it up to you on what you wanna do.

Go back and see if we can find our mysterious friend, or pull out and leave before more of those enforcement forces arrive?" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:26 am

Shade stayed back and watched Andrew begin to treat the injured soldiers. Shade began to concentrate and get an idea of where all the soldiers were in case they opened fire. Shade refilled his weapons and created several telekinetic balls to use as weapons to stun the soldiers. Shade could see this going wrong fairly quickly but decided to trust Andrew unless this plan went downhill.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:01 am

((wait, what? Are we back up on the surface already? I'm confused...))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:21 am

( Yea I kinda skipped the transition move through the underground. )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:01 pm

The commander guided Andrew over to a group of officers. They didn't really appear to be much worse off than any of the others.

"These are the first people hit that survived." the commander explains, "Do what you can for them. If you need any help, we'll do what we can."

Elsewhere, the wolf had managed to get clear of the cordoned off area. Despite that, he continues to walk to get some more distance before finding a manhole cover to lift and glance out from under. He climbs the ladder near it and then waits.

After another minute or so of waiting for the sound of traffic above to fade, the wolf lifts the cover in the middle of a street enough to glance around and see how busy this area is.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:13 pm

Weaving through traffic wasn't too much of a big deal for Flame as she made her way back through the city. Granted, running and trying to not run into anything made it a little harder to frequently sip her coffee so she had stopped drinking for now. She'd just made her final left turn when something out of place caught her eye in the currently empty street.
Emerald eyes widened and the hedgehog only just swerved around whatever she had almost tripped over. She screeched to a halt several yards away and glanced to her shoes at the sound they made being scraped across the pavement after moving at high speed.

'This is why I need new shoes all the time...' she thought.

Her attention shifted back to the street where she wasn't entirely sure what she saw sticking up in the road. Tripping over something at the speed she'd been going could have resulted in a brutal fall. Just the thought of it made an annoyed scowl cross her face for a few moments.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:31 am

( OOC: It's been a bit more than three days. DracNos is being skipped for this round of posts. It is now Storm's turn. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:36 am

"Huhuhuhuh... wow. That's a big fish alright."

Storm flicked his finger over the holographic projection of Imgur's front page as it hovered in front of his glossy, half-opened eyes. More images loaded as he scrolled down.

"I feel like there was something I was supposed to be doing."

Wait for it...

"...."

"OH! RIGHT! I was going to get the thing because my house is full of the stuff, and that's no good because that guy is doing some stuff and I don't want any part of that so..."

He gesticulated for a moment, as his previous train of thought slowly returned to him. Right. He had gotten distracted because he was unsure if the course of action he was considering was a wise one. It could result in his current, relatively carefree way of life being taken from him by the powers that be.

Well... It was a bit late now for normalcy. Someone had to do something about these nanomachines. Maybe there was a way he could get something out of this and return to a somewhat easy life. Whatever. He slid open the door to his loft close and put his arm in, probing around in the darkness for the item he sought.
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:43 am

Caen was glad to be up and out of the sewers. To say it stunk was a massive understatement. Shrike placed the manhole cover back over the opening, hopefully throwing any other military forces off of their trail. Although, Caen was not hopeful. Shrike turned to Caen, noting that they were in fact not out of the woods yet, and gave Caen a choice- stay and look for this mysterious individual, or flee and lay low until the law enforcement leave them. Caen turned away, thinking for a while, resting his chin on his hand. Soon, he turned back, a moderately serious expression across his face. "Well, I have no issue with you fleeing, but if I found out that something had happened due to this guy, and I wasn't there to stop it, I... I don't think I could live with myself. I know that this will only land us in more trouble, but that's just the way I am. I can't actively choose to leave this city, knowing there's a potential danger here."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:56 pm

"Suppose you are right there. Though I am getting that much more closer to punching his teeth in, if he does not give a direct answer soon, being left in the darkness is not something I enjoy doing, not to mention this "Law enforcement" are also starting to piss me off, this whole zone for all we know may of been cordon off, see even trying to run may land up in a fire fight with them.

I suppose I do not have  a choice really I guess we keep going to see if we can find our mysterious figure and finally put a end to this once and for all or so help me I will put a bullet between his eyes...you lead I follow tactical spacing of 2 meters."

-Shrike did wanna leave but the result of it could lead to far worse results then perhaps he even thought about, he wanted to know who this mysterious figure was and his intentions, even if it meant he had to beat the living day lights out of him to get a answer he was wanting to get them.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:45 pm

(I'm just going to skip this round just because Shade can't do anything too major right now but I'll probably pop back in my next turn.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:01 am

The wolf had been just about to lift the manhole cover and start to climb out when something came past him fast enough to surprise him. He fumbles the cover and drops back down a bit when it hits him on the top of his head. He winces a bit even with the helmet on.

After a few moments, he lifts the cover and glances around again, then starts to climb out when he notices a navy blue hedgehog making her way over. Seeing that she didn't appear threatening, even with the scowl, he finishes making his exit from the sewer and lowers the cover back into place, even as several bystanders watch.

With that done, he turns to look towards the hedgehog making her way over.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:15 am

Flame was starting to move back towards the manhole cover to investigate when it lifted up again. She'd missed the probably-satisfying 'thunk' of the wolf's helmet being impacted by the cover, but she did take note that something was apparently coming up out of the sewer.
Her mind tried to not think of the good ol' Saturday morning cartoons she used to watch with her brothers and sister back in the day. But then a slightly familiar figure became visible out from under the manhole cover.

'This guy again?' she thought in surprise, 'Figures I give up on chasing this mess and then one of these maniacs nearly pops up from under my feet...'

She did her best to conceal her surprise, but the perked ears and slightly raised eyebrows gave it away. The hedgehog came to a stop several feet away from the armored wolf.

"Well, what troublemaker have we got here?" she commented rather dryly. Her right paw began to nudge the cup in her grip back and forth, swirling the coffee within slightly.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next