Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake the Wizardhog's Bio [Release Candidate] Update 2

5 posters

Go down

Jake the Wizardhog's Bio [Release Candidate] Update 2 Empty Jake the Wizardhog's Bio [Release Candidate] Update 2

Post by JakeCherryWizardhog Mon May 16, 2016 9:55 pm

Name: Jake Cherrious the Wizardhog
Nicknames: Jake, Arcanian (As Arcane Wizard)
Species: Wizardhog (Wizard Hedgehog)

Appearance:
He has Cyan body with Colorful tips of his quills and normal human-like hair (he was human in previous life and that's what he took with himself) He always takes his tablet with himself, where he stores his digitalized spellbook. He likes to wear colorful bands on his arms and has snow white gloves. He has Aqua eyes and usualy wears massive, green boots. Everytime he holds Rainbow Emerald in hand, his fur changes color as emerald does. This character was in development year ago, because i wanted him to be more than recolor and to make him original and unlike else characters.

References:
Jake the Wizardhog by Arung98 (couldn't add link)

Personality traits

- Jolt Thunderson and his family. (Family Friend)
- Technology and testing.
- Arcane knowledge.

Dislikes:
- Math.
- Several people from the past
- His overall past from current life.

Personality:
I'm Jake the Pole! The one who lost his family in assasinment. The one who experienced the cruelity of this world at the age of 10, and then praying to die and join his family in heaven. The one, who cried off the sea of tears in one day, little, defendless, poor Jake. I am Jake! I didn't tell anyone about my pains and sufferings. Instead of doing so i screamed them all in deep wells and cried them off to sea, so waves took them away. I cried only because of missing my family. Soon grew up and from teen hedgehog i made Arcane Wizard and faced my destiny. I am Jake! The master of Arcane powers and elementals! I swore, that people, who i had to beg for mercy, one day will kneel in front of me! Soon this day will come! I will finish the ones, who suffered me. They should be afraid of me right now, because i will poison their every next day, soon will rain as fire over them!

Combat traits

Powers:
Jake's spellbook stores spells to deal with most kinds of dangers ,but looking for them in tablet is sometimes way so long. Till now he has learned Arcane skills mostly, like invisibility or arcane beam, but these are only examples. Jake also has a living flame inside him, what grants him enchanced survivalbitity. Also Rainbow Diamond gives Jake more power to cast spells and can regenerate wounds, when rubbed on them. Rainbow Diamond is mainly power source and healing helper, but also can glow as bright as daylight, so that helps Jake to get rid of fear of darkness and dark places.

Strengths:

- Well learned Arcane.
- Computer and technology knowledge.

- Can help you with computer things.

Weaknesses:

- Low on physical strength
- Having fear of spiders and some insects.
- Mana must discharge some moment... (When Rainbow Diamond is away)
- Still fearing old enemies (but on his way to get rid of it)

Social information

Positive relations
- Jake is Thunderson Family friend. He met Jolt as first of this family members.
- His only forever friend is "Arcadius the Fox" he met in high school.
-
Jake makes most of good relations ude to his GEEK skills. He's helping people when it comes to install OS, update navigation device or solve mobile phone problems.
- People who's living next door knows and likes him, but...

Negative relations
- Matheo the Wolf, enemy and bully in high school, which didn't pass final exams.
- Martin the Hedgewolf - bully from elementary school times, Jake still hates them both.
- ...but if you look more away from his house, in the neighboring village people, especially young ones dislikes him, that's why Jake doesn't take part in most of events nearby, he prefers to go to city for events.

History (this life only) (PREVIEW)

Born as child of Arcania - half-godess of Arcane. Left to be raised in house of mortals, which raised him as their own child. In elementary school, there was one that was beating, accusing and insulting him. He was going back home, crying almost every time, that's how he experienced cruelity of today's world, it affected his psyche. He had no idea of his skills and powers till junior high school, when he saw Arcania for first time, she gave him a rainbow diamond. First weeks he was thinking it's just to be his night light, but once it's power kicked bully's butt, he understood it's not a toy. When arriving to high school, he was hiding these secrets from everyone, even from his new enemies, which was suffering him these times. When he finished high school, he got to know, that also Martin (1st enemy) had to repeat a grade, Sebasian (2nd enemy) failed to finish high school and Matthew (3rd enemy) didn't pass final exams. Jake found himself totally independent now. All of his enemies has ended up almost the same way. Now he's living near Baltic waters and learning new skills from spelbook...

Last edited by JakeCherryWizardhog on Fri May 20, 2016 2:04 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : History (development))
JakeCherryWizardhog
JakeCherryWizardhog

http://jakecherrywizardhog.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Jake the Wizardhog's Bio [Release Candidate] Update 2 Empty Re: Jake the Wizardhog's Bio [Release Candidate] Update 2

Post by The Red Blur Mon May 16, 2016 10:06 pm

Hey, there. Welcome to srn! Just a bit of clarification, but what is this "rainbow emerald" you mention?
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Jake the Wizardhog's Bio [Release Candidate] Update 2 Empty Re: Jake the Wizardhog's Bio [Release Candidate] Update 2

Post by JakeCherryWizardhog Mon May 16, 2016 10:09 pm

You can see it on my DA. I made this GIF myself. It's just glowing chaos emerald, that changes color continuosly.
JakeCherryWizardhog
JakeCherryWizardhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon May 16, 2016 10:19 pm

4. Your character can't automatically have Chaos Emeralds, Warprings or the Master Emerald/shards.

Here is all the info you need about Chaos Emeralds and other such things on this site.

And yes, the rules apply to "selfmade" Emeralds as well.

2. Don't make your character OP. This means: Stick to one form (unless you have a DAMM good excuse to have multiple), don't have them too many powers and balance their powers and strengths out by weaknesses

Magic AND most elemental powers? MASTERED? "Can survive almost everything"? Has ressurection? No way.

Please, contact me via PMs if you want help fixing your bio. And also, READ THE RULES VERY CAREFULLY.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon May 16, 2016 10:19 pm

So... You're saying it's a colour changing chaos emerald? Does it offer any advantages, other than changing the colour of jake? If so, I don't think the rules would allow it. Just saying, so you don't get into trouble. Also, you said that Jake's "mana discharges". Do you mean that Jake can only cast so much arcane magic in a certain amount of time?

EDIT: Ninja'd

Last edited by The Red Blur on Mon May 16, 2016 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ninja'd, indeed. but dont take all of my advice completely.)
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeCherryWizardhog Mon May 16, 2016 10:30 pm

Er, when Rainbow Emerald is away, what sometimes happens, his mana can discharge, but emerald grants him extended amount of mana to use. Updating my Bio ... Also when it comes to emerald, That's gonna be a part of his history i'm thinking up. Guys, keep in mind, that i'm about to update this BIO continuously next few days, so don't blame me, just say what's wrong with it or some suggestions.
JakeCherryWizardhog
JakeCherryWizardhog

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon May 16, 2016 10:53 pm

Just get rid of the emerald. No matter what shape or form you give it, it ain't gonna be accepted, due to the reasons Elec has already mentioned.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeCherryWizardhog Mon May 16, 2016 10:57 pm

Just calm down and let me sleep with this in my mind and i will think up some alternative accepted by rules. About to update it till it fits the rules and feedback.
JakeCherryWizardhog
JakeCherryWizardhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon May 16, 2016 11:00 pm

Red, we warned you about mini modding before.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeCherryWizardhog Mon May 16, 2016 11:15 pm

Ok, going to sleep with my bio actually to dream up some alternatives. Tomorrow first update will arrive.
JakeCherryWizardhog
JakeCherryWizardhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon May 16, 2016 11:33 pm

I mean, ideally I'd just suggest some other precious gem be his source of power? Having a power source is fine, just preferably not a Chaos Emerald since they're... y'know, kinda a big deal in the canon, and very important.
Rainbow Book, Rainbow Gem, Rainbow Diamond, Rainbow Crystal, whatever. It's just a matter of not arbitarily inserting another Chaos Emerald into existence.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeCherryWizardhog Tue May 17, 2016 10:06 am

Update 1 has arrived
- Less powers (to match the rules)
- Diamond instead of emerald
- History coming soon in update 2
- Little cosmetic changes in layout.
JakeCherryWizardhog
JakeCherryWizardhog

Back to top Go down

Jake the Wizardhog's Bio [Release Candidate] Update 2 Empty Update 2 Release Candidate is here !

Post by JakeCherryWizardhog Fri May 20, 2016 2:07 pm

I began typing a history of Jake. Now i wait for your feedback.
JakeCherryWizardhog
JakeCherryWizardhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down