Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Darker Purpose

+2
Electrisa
Dione
6 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

A Darker Purpose - Page 4 Empty Re: A Darker Purpose

Post by The Red Blur Wed May 11, 2016 1:41 pm

Caen crossed his arms "hmm..." He looked away for a second, his eyes scanning the ground as he thought deeply. "Okay. If you think this Voltraire isn't there, then we may continue there. Plus..." He looked around, deep into the forest "it's getting dark, I don't wanna know what those things can do at nightfall. If this Voltraire comes back, or if he's there, and he tries anything funny, I promise you, I wont harm him, unless it is completely necessary to protect you and Dione. But, if he doesn't turn up, then there's no need." Caen spoke, smiling "Oh, sorry! I forgot to tell you my name, didn't I? I'm Caen. You probably haven't heard of me, before. Lead the way, Liela!" He pointed towards the horizon, stomping down onto one of his legs. He was clearly trying to be overly dramatic, which was reflected by the chuckling that accompanied his movement.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed May 11, 2016 3:37 pm

Liela smiled" Don't worry. If he comes he's probably not going to hurt you. He'll probably just give you a look. Now just follow me." Liela started to walk to the direction of station square. It took a little bit but they finally made it to her house. When she opened the door the house was pitch black. Liela flipped a switch and the ceiling suddenly reflected the night sky and every lava lamp turned on. The living room looked like some sort of lava lamp club with the room all dim. 

" Well welcome. Make yourself at home" She looked around for someone and her face got a little worried. " He took her as well???"

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu May 12, 2016 4:17 pm

When Dione stepped inside and Liela turned on the lights, she gasped and looked around with an open mouth. "Wow..." She looked around and was.. amazed. Then she heard Liela ask herself why he, Voltraire assumingly, took 'her'. "Ehm.. Liela, who's.. her?" she asked Liela. Dione walked to one of the seats and felt it. She sat down on the edge, still not quite comfortable with the situation.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu May 12, 2016 4:26 pm

(is Shrike still in this or...?
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu May 12, 2016 5:02 pm

- Shrike was busy making small adjustments to his gear, moving pieces around and rolling his shoulders, Kinda stiff and now starting to feel the pain, the stimulants the suit injected him with to keep him going finally began to wear off and boy did he feel some serious pain now.- 

" Vega, next time remind me not to use stimulants all the time, first of all I hate needles, second I experience more pain then I should, so please keep it till I ask for it."

- Shrike checked his gear every seemed quiet, the whole gang had probably already forgotten about him at this point, didn't really phase him, this time of day, night fall is when things got dicey and unpredictable, Liela had made a bad move in helping the Dark ones, now they knew who she was and not to mention the others, If you openly appose dark ones, they seem to remember you and consider you as  threat, meaning they will be back to try again. Shrike was all to familiar with this, however his peace was going to be shattered, something huge was approaching. Sudden ground trembles shook the very earth before a massive echoing roar filled the landscape.-

" You have to be kidding me....that...does not sound good...I'm gonna need a big gun...a very very big gun...and a lot luck with what ever the hell that thing is approaching.- 

-Shrike fitted his helmet back on, his little down time was over..it was back into the fray.- 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu May 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Caen whistled at the large amount of lava lamps in the room "the electricity price must be through the roof," Caen remarked, his eyes going to an especially appealing one "then again, the lighting isn't exactly great," he said , chuckling quietly to himself.

"He took her, as well?" Liela muttered to herself, looking around the room. Dione replied, asking Liela who 'her' was. Caen turned away from the lava lamp and asked "yeah, I hate to be nosy, but, yeah, what Dione said."

It was at this point Caen's ear twitched. In the distance, he could hear a loud, rhythmic thumping sound. Something was coming; something big. He turned his head in the general direction of the noise, making it seem as though he was staring at a wall.

The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri May 13, 2016 1:21 am

Liela looked at the both. Her ear twitched little."Ohh... her.. Lillith? Well, she's my... ink demon...cat servant " she paused and gave a nervous laugh. She didn't really want to say anything else but was ready to answer questions. "Wait, that reminds me. It's my turn to clean up" She walked over to the kitchen and got a mop. She went back to the living room and started to clean up a little trail of dark purple ink that was left on the floor. "She always leaves a mess."

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Fri May 13, 2016 5:41 am

Suddenly, an explosion takes place very close to the house, but outside, with an unknown source.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

https://superkalvis.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri May 13, 2016 7:11 am

(hey, newbie! Welcome to our little rp! (and welcome to srn!) Word of advice: It's probably best to bring your character in (that is, if you have one) before you start world building. Longer posts would be appreciated, as well! A good idea before starting would be to post any original characters you have into the "character bios", and you should apply for any canon characters you wish to portray)

Last edited by The Red Blur on Fri May 13, 2016 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri May 13, 2016 11:18 am

( Yeah you should make a character before you enter this RP. I think it's Dione's turn right now)
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Fri May 13, 2016 7:43 pm

(Hey guys sorry for the late reply, got a lot going on rn, stress n' private stuff)

Dione watched as Liela cleaned up the floor. *Hmm... Ink..* she thought. "Hey uhm.. Liela, why does Lillith leave.. Ink trails?" Dione sat back a bit further back on the seat, relaxing a bit. She was still tense and alert but she was letting her guard down a bit, willingly to talk a bit about herself if anyone asked her. 

(Okay, so I don't know if we're going to do anything with the explosionthing or not, so I'll just add a small part about it and if you guys decide to wait until *superkalvis has an OC, you can just ignore it c: )

Suddenly the explosion. Dione immediatly jumped up by the loud noise, ears pointed backwards, and tense again. "Wh- what was that?..." she said, scared for what would be outside.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri May 13, 2016 7:53 pm

( No worry post when you can.) 

- Shrike got off the bolder he was on and went to investigate, this was either bold or down right stupid, entering into a what seemed to be a thick woodland zone just on the outskirts of Station Square in the thick of darkness, all that could be seen where the few glowing parts on his suit, Shrike tracked where the horrific echoing roar came from. upon getting closer he could see a outline of something, it was big, really big, but there was something else, or should be said some one else near the beast, not knowing if it was a lessor being Shrike commenced a sweep of the area to get a confirm reading.- 

" Scan complete, the large beast is of dark one origin, class 9 entity..the second smaller being near it is not of dark one origin..proceed with caution."

" Wait a second...not of dark one origin..but if its not a dark one...then...who the hell is it ?..I don't think I got the power to bring that giant down...but it seems this beast is following or is..this is probably just off the top of my head guess, working with this unknown being....clearly indicates that is not a Dark one, Its obviously some one from this world...Mobian origin confirmed....but that beast is huge!...I'v never seen one of that size....I am so screwed if they see me." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri May 13, 2016 9:50 pm

(I'm just gonna ignore it, for now. Not because they're new, but it just was... Too abrupt.)
Caen turned his head away from the wall, and towards the two mobians within the room.

"Well, Dione, I'm guessing this servant of Liela leaves a trail due to what she is- an ink demon. Still, you'd think Id be more surprised, but, to be honest, I've seen and heard crazier things. Although, I need to know where it came from. Are you a magician, or something?" Caen asked excitedly. He always had a fascination with the concept of magic, though he was yet to see anything amazing from the so-called 'magicians' he had met in the past. Most were merely men who knew how to do card tricks, that were impressive to the untrained eye. However, in his travels, Caen had learned some of these tricks, and always managed to call out these fakers. It consistently left him disappointed, obviously.

His ear twitched again, causing his head to turn back towards the same wall. This noise seemed more like an ear-piercing roar, this time. "I must be finally going insane. I swear I can hear something, in the distance," he muttered.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri May 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Liela wasn't expecting Caen to say magician. (Devionus the magician? That has a nice ring to it.) Then she giggled. "You want to see real magic???" She started to summon several beams of energy. She twirled her hand and the beams mimicked, faster and faster the beams started to look like a beautiful tornado of light. The dim lighting of the room made the beams seem to glow brighter. (Aw man, Lillith would have loved to see this) Liela turned to see's Caen's reaction but saw him staring at the wall. "Not impressed???" (Man this dude must have seen some amazing magicians if he's completely ignoring this. Guess I'm going to have to change that)Then all of a sudden, Liela closed her hand and the beams started to separate and circle the room appearing as shooting stars. (There's no way he can't be impressed by this)

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Fri May 13, 2016 11:14 pm

(Hey guys! sorry I wasn't able to reply before. When I had posted that, I was GOING TO introduce my character. I waited for a reply, but before one came, I had to go to bed! (yeah, I'm a kid. a 10 year old, to be exact.) and then I would have replied in the morning, but had to go to school! also, let me rephrase that...)
Suddenly, they hear metal clanging outside, with an unknown source, and decide to figure out what it is.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri May 13, 2016 11:22 pm

(You have read the RP rules right??? You can't just force others to do something. You can only suggest.)

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Fri May 13, 2016 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Fri May 13, 2016 11:29 pm

(then let me rephrase it AGAIN.) Suddenly, they hear metal clanging outside, with an unknown source.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri May 13, 2016 11:31 pm

(Like you said that they "decide to figure out what it is." You can't force the other RP characters do something like that. Like you have to let the other RP people choose if they want to go outside and check the noise. Like what if Dione ignores the noise but Caen decides to go outside and check the noise. Know what I mean. They decide what their character reacts to the situation. Hope this helps)
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Fri May 13, 2016 11:36 pm

(yes. it does.)
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri May 13, 2016 11:38 pm

*superkalvis wrote:(Hey guys! sorry I wasn't able to reply before. When I had posted that, I was GOING TO introduce my character. I waited for a reply, but before one came, I had to go to bed! (yeah, I'm a kid. a 10 year old, to be exact.) and then I would have replied in the morning, but had to go to school! also, let me rephrase that...)
Suddenly, they hear metal clanging outside, with an unknown source, and decide to figure out what it is.

(and I apologise for ignoring you earlier. I wasn't sure if you'd be the type of person to stick around in a forum, and I wasn't quite sure how to react to your post. Once again, a thousand apologies. I hope to have a great rp with you!)
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Fri May 13, 2016 11:58 pm

(Thanks. How about we acctually continue the rp?)
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat May 14, 2016 12:00 am

(yeah. We're just waiting on the next person which I... Believe is Dione?)
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat May 14, 2016 8:46 am

(For anyone who might be panicking, I deleted the doubleposts... and the OOC response that came with. Continuity and all.

Kalvis? I realise you're young and can make mistakes, and I know rules are boring and... awfully long, but please, DO take some time to get familiar with them. Will make RPing much more less confusing for you and your friends, and staff will not have to intervene. Okay? c: Thank you for your understanding <3 I'm sure you'll catch the drift of it very soon.

*flutters off*)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun May 15, 2016 10:14 am

(Okay, first of all, sorry Kalvis that I didn't respond to you properly. Should've done that. Second of, sorry for the late reply. I have an explanation for this but that'll come later. I'm afraid I'll have to leave the RP. Kalvis can take my place if/when he has a proper RP character. I hope that it was fun to have me involved for as long as it lasted. It sure was fun RP'ing with you guys! 
Okay so, recently a lot of stuff has happened irl and it's kind of dragging me down. It's getting to the point of depression and I don't want this to happen. I now need to think about myself and my mental stability if that's what you call it. 
I'll surely be following this topic as I'm curious to see how it progresses. For now I think it's best that you skip my/Kalvis' turn and continue since it's already been brought to a halt with my late post. 
With all of that said there's only one thing for me left to say: have fun and I'll talk to you all later!)

Last edited by Be_Meh_Friend on Sun May 15, 2016 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun May 15, 2016 10:18 am

( Alright I hope what ever is going on is sorted out soon and things get back to normal for you. )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next