Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobians: Best Left Forgotten

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mobians: Best Left Forgotten - Page 3 Empty Re: Mobians: Best Left Forgotten

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:52 pm

((WELP this RP has been DEED for too long, I hope I can somehow revive this old thing...))

Richard gave Ira a quizzical look, "Oh sure!" Richard said in a sarcastic tone, "Of course there'd be a back door in a place like this. What are you stupid? At most the door would just lead to a garden or something like th..." Richard was cut off by the sound of grotesque moaning, and it was getting louder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:51 pm

Wow. Rude! Why would a stranger, a random person he had just met call him stupid? Wow. Ira was slowly getting more and more upset with Richard and his comments. "Well excuse me for trying to think of a solution!"

Only after yelling this at Richard he noticed the moaning. "Oh great. What now?.." he asked no one in particular. Ira quickly looked around to see where Maverick was and noticed he was still in the same room they all were in. 

With the moaning being the driving force behind his curiosity, Ira started walking towards the source of the noise. Careful but with a quick pace, watching where he put his feet to make as little noise as possible. When he came across a window he noticed a few shards of glass laying on the floor and thunder rolled through the sky, joining the moaning in its noise. 

When he reached a corridor he stood still and listened. Yes, this was the direction the sound was coming from. He quickly yet carefully ran back to Richard and stood still next to him. "So what now?"

(Hey! Great to see you back x3 I thought this rp would be dead forever to be honest xD)
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:18 pm

(I thought so to! It's great to be back BTY.)

Maverick looked up as he finally heard the moaning and began to panic quietly.  Richard saw this and sighed, "Don't look now Ira but I think Mav over here is about to squeal in fear..."  As he finished saying this he saw a box that was big enough to fit at least 1 person.  He'd worry about why this is so convenient later, right now there's some kind of creature coming towards them and they needed to hide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:25 am

Despite the fact that Richard had told him not to look, Ira turned around and looked at Maverick. He saw him panicing and got worried. He then turned back to Richard. "So do YOU have any ideas? Because the only thing I can think of is hiding in a room and trying to lock it somehow." As he said this the moaning got even louder and the noise was now very close to the trio.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:29 pm

"Alright, I got an idea." Richard said to both Ira and Maverick, "The both of you hide in that box and I'll distract it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:22 pm

"But what about you? You need to hide too, right?" Ira said as he walked towards the chest. He opened the lid for Maverick but waited for a reply from Richard while he stood there. "I can help if you want, maybe we can take  whatever is over there on!" He had already forgotten the cut in his head and his hurt leg that now was hurting less than before actually and stood ready to help Richard if nessecary.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Maverick's eyes widened, he knew what Richard was planning, "It's okay, you can trust him." He said to Ira, the moaning sounding more and more violent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:00 pm

'Or can I?' Ira thought to himself. He waited until the hedgehog had climbed into the chest and then followed him, closing the lid after himself. "What is he going to do?" Ira whisperd to Maverick, both worried and intrigued.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:57 pm

"I'm not sure...maybe he'll just go invisible or something..." Maverick whispered back to Ira.

Richard stood there until he saw a figure emerge from the shadows, it's arms were on backwards along with it's ears.  Richard didn't bother registering this as he just vanished out of sight from the creatures field of vision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:20 pm

"...Go invisible?" Ira said after a short silence. His green eyes were slightly visible in the dim light in the chest and could be found somewhat spooky. "What kind of person in Richa-" The moaning. It was so loud that the source of it had to be in the same room they were in right now, and Richard was in the exact same place, standing in plain sight! "Sshh, let's be quiet." he said, looking straight at Maverick.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:27 pm

Richard looked at the box to make sure the two weren't peeking, he wasn't sure what this thing could be capable of.  The being stood in front of the box and pounded it's fists on the top, causing Richard to take action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:36 pm

When the creature started pounding its fist on the top of the chest, Ira cringed in silence and hoped Maverick was okay. He wasn't sure if the child would be comfortable enough for him to put his hand on his shoulder so he decided not to so Maverick wouldn't get scared.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:47 pm

Maverick heard the thumping and began to breath heavily, meanwhile Richard summoned a music box in the shape of a seashell and started playing a strange tune the the being seemed to enjoy, he threw the music box away and the being chased after it, afterwards he knocked on the chest and gave gave the all clear.

(BTW this is the tune the music box was playing)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Ira heard a muffled sound coming from outside the box, it sounded like... music. Huh. Strange. Then all of a sudden both the music and moaning of the creature quickly faded away in the distance and the pounding on the chest made place for a more gentle sounding knocking. Ira lifted up the lid of the chest and got up, stretching and then turning back to Richard. "Are you okay?"
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:09 pm

Richard nodded and looked over at Maverick who was scared stiff, "We better keep moving." He said and started walking towards the place the thing emerged from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:15 pm

Ira followed Richard in his steps and walked next to him, looked back at Maverick to see if he was following and then turned back to Richard. "I have a few questions. What did you do just there? And what was that thing?" he asked. There were many more questions buzzing around in his head but he thought two would be enough for now, he didn't want to seem pushy or anything.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Richard completely ignored him and kept walking, Maverick tugged on Ira's sleeve and said, Richard isn't one to give away secrets...if that makes any s..." Maverick stopped talking abruptly and started to hyperventilate, Richard suddenly appeared right beside Maverick to see what was wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:34 pm

'Geesh this guy...' Ira thought. Then something or someone tugged on his sleeve. He looked down and saw Maverick. He was telling him about Richard until he began to hyperventilate, almost as if they were back in the other halway. Ira quickly stopped walking and noticed a change in Maverick's bloodstream. With a lot of focus Ira tried to get in control of his bloodstream thus trying to calm his hartbeat down to a normal pace. It all depended on how much Maverick would let him take control. "Maverick, I'm going to help you calm down, don't resist." Ira said as he narrowed his eyes and took a deep breath.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:35 pm

Maverick wasn't listening, instead he started talking in that same tone as before, "Please..." Maverick whispered, "H-help...me...."  Richard nodded his head, unaware of what Ira was about to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Now that he had finally fully gained access to Maverick's bloodstream, Ira's eyes began to turn black, making the green fade away completely. His voice was a bit lower than usual and he started speaking to Maverick. "Maverick. I'll help you, don't worry but don't resist." Then he started to slow Maverick's bloodstream and heartbeat down to the point of relaxation. This would work out really well in trying to help him relax and calm down if he didn't struggle against the foreign force in his blood.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:16 am

Richard didn't like where this was going, he looked at Maverick who had seemed to be more relaxed now that Ira was in this state, he decided he shouldn't Ira from whatever he was doing since Ira pretty much hated him enough at this rate, and with that conclusion Richard went back into the deepest reaches of Maverick's mind, making sure Ira couldn't see him anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3