Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobians: Best Left Forgotten

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mobians: Best Left Forgotten - Page 2 Empty Re: Mobians: Best Left Forgotten

Post by Dione Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:30 pm

"Right..." Ira turned back to the hedgecat to see how he was doing. "Maverick, are you okay? What happened?" He carefully put his hand on the back of the child, trying not to scare him even more.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:12 pm

Maverick jumped at his touch but calmed down a bit after seeing who it was, "I...I don't..." Maverick couldn't get the words out, he couldn't even begin to describe what he had seen.  Richard scratched his head, puzzled, "Are you...not gonna tell us?" He said, not acknowledging Ira's previous question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:54 pm

"Hey now, it's okay, take your time." Ira was still worried but he started to calm down a bit now that he saw that Maverick wasn't physically hurt. He looked at Ricker, still wondering where he came from and who he was, but he waited with that question untill Maverick would be feeling a bit better again.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:14 pm

Maverick still said nothing, he just sat there, his eyes staring into nothing, Richard knelt beside him and snapped his fingers in front of Maverick's face, causing him to snap out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:58 pm

Ira's eyes were following Richard as he moved in front of Maverick and snapped his fingers. He also saw the effect it had on Maverick. Ira's hand was still placed on the hedgecat's back and he kept it there to let him know that he was still present.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:09 pm

Maverick's breathing normalized and he stood up, shaking from head to toe. "Well? Whaydda see?" Richard said, his curiosity peaking. Maverick looked at both Ira and Richard and began to speak...

"It was...horrible...I...I saw...people die...I saw...people kill each other...I...I...I..." Maverick couldn't bear the thought of what he had seen, he couldn't manage to tell them what he saw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:43 pm

"Hey, it's alright." Ira didn't really know what he had to say, which didn't happen very often. "Take your time." 
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Richard turned over to Ira and introduced himself at last, "By the way, I never told you who I was, name's Richard, pleasure to meet you." Richard said holding his hand which had shifted into a talon for some reason.

(By the by, anything that Richard does can and will be followed by: For some reason).

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:29 pm

Right. Introduction. "I'm Ira. Nice to meet you too." He reached out to shake his hand but noticed the change. "What uhm... What's that?" he asked, slightly disturbed. 
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:38 am

Richard looked down at his hand and made a confused expression, "Huh...weird..." He said as he proceeded to rip off the talon with his other hand, it wasn't cartoonish in any way, it was just disgusting.  Richard regenerated another hand, only this one not having any skin on it, he noticed this but didn't care either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:06 am

When Richard tore off his "hand", Ira got instantly nauseous. It was a gruesome sight, especially when the new hand grew back. He noticed it was skinless and immediately looked the other way. He closed his eyes for a moment and brought one hand up to his stomach. "What the hell? Why and how did you do that?!" he asked really disturbed and scared, although he didn't want to show it.

Last edited by Be_Meh_Friend on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Richard could see right through Ira's attempts to hide his nausea, Maverick on the other hand couldn't, "T-That's Richard...He's my guardian angel." Maverick said, also slightly disturbed by what Richard just did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:25 pm

"G- guardian angel?" Ira was a little cynical about what Maverick just said. "So... You're like a protector to Maverick? Because if you are, couldn't you have helped him just a minute ago?" he asked Richard. His nausea started to go away and he started to calm down again. He leaned against the wall with one foot against it and the other one on the ground and he crossed his arms in front of him.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:41 pm

"Well I would've done something to help had I known what exactly was going on...except I didn't so..." Richard said with a shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:38 pm

"Oh..." Ira turned his head towards Maverick to see how he was doing. "Hey, are you okay now buddy?" he asked him.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:44 pm

"F...Fine I guess..." Maverick said, pushing the images back once more, I just...need to lie down for a bit...
"Uh...Mav? I thought you wanted to find out what happened to the missing people?"
"I-I do...it's just..."
"...Just...what?"
"I think I know what happened to the people here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:20 pm

"Missing people?" Ira asked. "Wait, what missing people? Is there something here I don't know?" He was really curious but also really worried. Worried about the missing people, about Maverick and about how they were going to get out of here.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:58 pm

Maverick looked over at Ira, "Y...You haven't heard?"  He said to him, just before Maverick could attempt to explain a sound of a glass shattering echoed throughout the house, "W-w-w-what was that?!" Maverick panicked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:12 pm

"No I hav-" Ira put his other leg to the ground and pointed his ears to the direction of the noise. "Don't worry. It probably were some annoying kids throwing rocks at the windows and one probably broke." he said, although he didn't believe it himself he didn't stutter or hesitate.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:54 pm

"Why would there be kids out in the rain?" Richard said, his voice getting stern.  Maverick stared at Ira's split in his head, he wasn't sure he was okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:08 pm

"I don't know. Some kids like playing in the rain." Ira said. He looked at Maverick and noticed that the hedgecat was staring at the cut in his head. He raised his hand to his head to feel if it started bleeding again. It hadn't. "Yeah... I got into a fight not too long ago." he said. It was still hurting but the pain started to subside. Good. His leg was also starting to hurt less. "You don't have some bandages with you, do you?" he asked in a more joking way than really being serious.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 5:01 pm

Richard looked around the area for something to cover the split in his skull while Maverick did the same, Richard found nothing as well as Maverick, however Richard did find a few scraps of paper and read them aloud to himself, "2 out of 7, I think I've found the man of my dreams, this man moves me in a way I never thought possible, I...I'm willing to do anything for this man, even kill my own family...That can't be good..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon May 02, 2016 5:30 pm

"Wait. Someone was willing to kill their family for one man? Woah..." Ira said. He was stunned by what Ricker just read. Also, 2 out of 7, what did that mean? Ira didn't know. "We should get moving. This place is creeping me out." he said and he started to walk towards the big entrancehall again.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 7:26 pm

Maverick followed Ira as did Richard, the group stumbled upon a corridor with fake hanging plants strewn about, along with several books and magazines scattered across the floor, Richard picked up one of them and peeked inside, "..." Maverick looked over to Richard who had a blank expression on his face, "This is not an appropriate thing to have here..." Richard said, he put the book down and stood up again, staring into the seemingly empty hallway before them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon May 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Ira watched as Richard picked up the book and put it down again. "What's it about?" he asked. He was curious but he didn't want to be rude and just grab the book right after Richard had put it down. Ira looked at the plants, the books and the magazines. Multiple titles were scattered all around. 
Then he noticed a window. Lightning flashed and thunder quickly followed. He started walking towards the window, already forgetting about Richard's book. There wasn't much to see. When he turned around, he saw Richard's gaze and saw what he was looking at. Ira walked towards Richard and Maverick and stood still next to them. "Would there be a back door?" he mumbled.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next