Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of the Spynmaster

3 posters

Go down

The Return of the Spynmaster Empty The Return of the Spynmaster

Post by Spynmaster Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:12 am

Hey there! What's good, SRN? For those who don't know me, I'm Spynmaster, or just Spyn(that's spelled SPIN, yes people have gotten this wrong ~_~).

Anyway, I really wanted to get back into RPing with Sonic fans, so I wanted to make this re-introduction. I'll probably make an updated version of Thunder soon enough.

So anyway, if you didn't notice, I love RPing, and video games, like RPGs and platformers, but also action games, like beat-em-ups, racing and flight-sim and adventure. I also watch video games being played on Youtube and other hosting channels. The Tales of Series is my fave RPG series due to his Real-time battle system. My fave Sonic game has to be Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Sonic Battle, due to the amount of fun I had playing them.

In other things like, I like certain anime, like action & fighting scenes, also witty slice-of-life, and some romantic ones, but definitely Henshin Hero and Magical Girl. I also like listening to Smooth Jazz and New Age music. Not only are they soothing and relaxing, they inspire most of my RPing.

Well, that's all I can think of at the moment. If you wanna talk to me, I'll be around the chatbox and Skype. See you there!
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Spynmaster Empty Re: The Return of the Spynmaster

Post by Caliburn Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:53 pm

SA2 master race.

...Uh, I mean, welcome back to the forum! Great to see you again! You were the first person I ever RPed with on this site, all that time ago.

So hey, let's get some stuff done, eh? Enjoy however long you decide to stick around for!
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:39 pm

*lol*

Damn, we're so old... Thanks, Burning.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:14 pm

Nice to see you returned to this hellhole off a mess XD
It always is just nice in general to see old members who were long gone make a return, even if briefly.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down