Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I return from death?

+5
Ryder the hedgehog
Shrike Marine
Sea Bunny
The Red Blur
CleverFox101
9 posters

Go down

I return from death? Empty I return from death?

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:42 pm

And Jesus Christ wow

I was reading some of my own Posts from a few years ago and realized How flippin Cringey I was? Like? I was a hardcore Shadamy Fan to the point where I would make like random posts about it? And My rps were full of Spelling errors and so short and disgusting??

If you ever role played with me in the Past I'm so sorry I was such a cringe fest, I swear I'm a hella lot of a better writer than I was back in...2015? 2013? How long has it been sense I've seen this place? Everything's changed the chat box is on the bottom of the  site holy Cow!

Anyways, For anyone who doesn't know me I have been a member sense (has to check) 2013! I was gone for like a year (maybe two years now) on an extreme Hiatus and I really missed the fun energy on here, so I've come back to Make a new! Hopefully I can make new friends and find old ones. I don't really rp within this franchise but Ill be happy to pick it up again If I see any good plots floating around.

So here an I am, and Time to delete old (really disgusting posts) and revamp my account, I have some old OC's that need love ;;u;; and some that need a trash can!

Thanks for reading~

P.s.

Shout out to Uncanny-Illustrator: I know we Barley talk but I see you on Deviantart and I love your Art!! Its so cute and the colors are amazing! Its been so long, Yikes

Also Shout out to Electrisa: B o I I Know we didn't talk that much either but your really an amazing person and I miss the both of you??

Anyway! See you around!

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

I return from death? Empty Re: I return from death?

Post by The Red Blur Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Greetings! *dramatic bow* I'm Red and, fortunately, I wasn't around during your old antics! I've been around for... Nearly a year, so you definitely won't know me. Anyway, hey, and all that, and I hope you and I can rp sometime in the future!
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Bunny Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:49 am

Hello there! Welcome back to SRN!

You definitely haven't met me before. I'm fairly new here, and have only been around for about a month, but it's nice to meet you!

I hope to see you become active once again, and I hope you enjoy your time on the forum!
Sea Bunny
Sea Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:46 am

Welcome back to SRN judging by the time which you signed up its been a long time.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:11 pm

Cleverfox!!! YOUR ALIVE!!!!!!!!!   Oh man it's been a minute, since 2015. . . ( i think) It's good to see ya again.  Smile
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Ahah! Now here's a person that I couldn't get out of my mind and I don't know why. Probably because I'm watching you on DA and you make pretty art. Welcome back C-Fox! Hope you'll have a grand ol' time here and stick with us!
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:16 pm

Well that there is a familiar name! Welcome back to the forum Clever, what you been doing with yourself over the past... just under one-and-a-half years by the looks of it? Had wondered where you'd vanished off to!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:43 am

Sea Bunny wrote:Hello there! Welcome back to SRN!

You definitely haven't met me before. I'm fairly new here, and have only been around for about a month, but it's nice to meet you!

I hope to see you become active once again, and I hope you enjoy your time on the forum!

The Red Blur wrote:
Greetings! *dramatic bow* I'm Red and, fortunately, I wasn't around during your old antics! I've been around for... Nearly a year, so you definitely won't know me. Anyway, hey, and all that, and I hope you and I can rp sometime in the future!

Shrike Marine wrote:Welcome back to SRN judging by the time which you signed up its been a long time.

Thank you for the greeting Very much! I appreciate it. and Rp sounds nice actually though I must admit I might be Incredibly slow sense I'm still getting used to getting back into the franchise but message me sometime and perhaps we can talk about a plot.

CyanFox wrote:Ahah! Now here's a person that I couldn't get out of my mind and I don't know why. Probably because I'm watching you on DA and you make pretty art. Welcome back C-Fox! Hope you'll have a grand ol' time here and stick with us!

Eyyyyyyy I remember you!! I believe You were Boubaka right? We might have spoken on skype once or twice im not sure. If not im sorry for the mix up ^^ Otherwise it is good to see/speak with you again.

Dregan wrote:Well that there is a familiar name! Welcome back to the forum Clever, what you been doing with yourself over the past... just under one-and-a-half years by the looks of it? Had wondered where you'd vanished off to!

Your username seems Familiar also, Perhaps we have spoken sometime in the distant past~ I haven't been doing much, got into other fandom's such as Megaman and Currently im hella into Voltron right now which is great. Thats about it. and school has kept me rather busy to.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Veteranoftheconsolewars Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:25 pm

Ahhh, school. I recall the days when I was back in middle and highschool and super into stuff like Sonic and megaman, back before it was popular to make fun of them both and how their father companies have ruined them!

I also remember being ULTRA cringey back then, so you're in the same boat as me, only I'm like, 10 years older than you. xD Regardless, welcome back! Hope you'll have a fun time adapting to the new crowd of Sonic characters around here.
Veteranoftheconsolewars
Veteranoftheconsolewars
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:28 pm

OH
YOU'RE BACK
WELCOME BACK! The place is pretty untouched since you left, so here's hoping you can just... jump right back into things!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down