Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo, I'm a newbie.

+2
The_Terror
SoniQueen
6 posters

Go down

Yo, I'm a newbie. Empty Yo, I'm a newbie.

Post by SoniQueen Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:10 am

So, read I couldn't do almost anything until I posted a introduction. So here I am.

Yo.

I Wanted to join this site awhile back, but I thought it was kinda dead, so I was against it. And now here I am, seeing as the site's more lively and trying to change a few things.

Of course, I'm a big fan of Sonic. Friggin' love the series, even with it's scary downfalls. 

For roleplaying and my characters; I used to roleplay all the time, but I haven't had a serious roleplay in a long time. Maybe I'll get something good outta here.

And shamefully, for almost a year now, I've been trying to come up with a perfect OC. One that would definitely fit in the Sonic canon if it could be in there... Haven't made much progress yet. Thinking of giving him or her (most likely her) some Ice or Water powers... or both? Maybe I could find some inspirations on here.

Nice to meet y'all.

SoniQueen
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Yo, I'm a newbie. Empty Re: Yo, I'm a newbie.

Post by The_Terror Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:49 am

Rules are moreso "suggestions." So go wild. Actually, no. Don't do that because then I won't know how awesome you are. Anyways, I really hope you enjoy your stay here. You can message me and the administrators whenever you like. See ya around!
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:53 am

The_Terror wrote:Rules are moreso "suggestions."
No no please ignore this.

Hi! I'm Spekkal, one of the admins here. We've been kickstarting this place with hopes for activity, and I'm glad it's paid off for people like you to flop into here! So hey! If you have any questions or just want to RP, just PM me and I'll be happy to assist! And, heck, if you need help with a character then we also have people here who can help - don't be afraid to ask! If someone gives you any troubles, which they shouldn't, I'll beat them up. <3
See you around~
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:02 am

Hello and welcome to SRN
I am Uncanny, the other admin on here.
If you need help regarding your OC, there are a lot of people on here that I know would love to help if you just asked c:
LikeMeAndIKnowElecAsWell
Regardless if you ever have any questions or just want to RP, feel free to throw a PM at my face gently.
Hope you will enjoy your stay ^^
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:54 pm

The_Terror wrote:Rules are moreso "suggestions."
Please tell me that's not a thing that was just said.

Also, welcome to the forum! It waaas admittedly kinda dead for a while there. But now, new life is being breathed into it! So welcome to the newly zombified SRN - 100% not-quite-dead!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:29 pm

Oh believe me it was a corpse. But now it's not only reanimated, but it's actually revived fully and better than ever. Ignore this butt saying it's a zombie. It's great now. Greater than what it was at any point.

But heyyyy welcome to the forum! c: I'm Burning, and I've been a member here for... far too long. Ayyy what can you do?

Either way, glad to see new people always! Here's a warm welcoming wave from me!

Enjoy your stay~
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down