Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes)

+7
Uncanny-Illustrator
Spekkal
ChaoticBou
spark tb
Caliburn
Electrisa
Dregan
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes)

Post by Whip~ Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:00 pm

@Kath: So a nurse, a barbarian king, and a moderate celebrity of sorts. How do you make the time for it all?

@Seth: Is there anything that gets under your skin the way you get under others?

@Vas: I take it your Halloween options are pretty limited(assuming you celebrate it). What would you dress up as if you were dragged into trick or treating? C:
Whip~
Whip~

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:54 am

@Kath

What is the most extreme match you've participated in, and what was the most serious injury you've had during your career?
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:34 pm

DREGAN STOP IGNORING THESE PEOPLE WE NEED ANSWERS

Caek, how do you like working in the Leafy bar? I'd imagine being the one to promote their drinks could be either really fun or really annoying!

Nen, favourite kind of followers and why? The enthusiastic ones? The more quiet ones? The "fangirls"?
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:01 pm

DREGAN COME BACK TO US

@Chris: How's life- uh- death outside the Leafy Bar going for you?
@Kath: WHY IS FNF DEAD. BRING IT BACK.
@Nen: What do you think of Lia?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:21 pm

Oh god, why are you guys hitting me up again I never volunteered for this.
RIGHT, I'll answer the few questions I have as clean-up, but then am gonna like... request no more questions temporarily whilst I update this topic and which characters may be questioned and such!

spark tb wrote:@Raph: If you could, would you give away all of your money? If so, whats stopping you? If not, why not?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 Ls8qfc8
"Ahaha, give away ALL my money? Whilst I'd like to present myself as a somewhat moral beast.. I've never been afraid of being a FEW shades of grey. So no... no I wouldn't give away ALL of my money.
"Why? Simply put because my money enables me. It allows me to go places, do things, experience things. It's a handy tool to stave off the ever-encroaching boredom of life. Plus, when you have money... you make money. It's a nice little cycle of sorts.
"That isn't to say I prefer to keep it all to myself. I donate plenty to charities, to causes. I've also used it in the past to assist friends and allies. I'd suggest I've been rather generous with my wealth... just... perhaps not as generous as I could be."

spark tb wrote:@Seth: I'm assuming the glove...gauntlet thing isn't just a fashion choice. Does it serve some kind of practical function, and if so what is it?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 WTmgQZO
"Now that IS a good question. Though you're right... it is rather fashionable isn't it?"

spark tb wrote:@Vas: If you could go back to your life before your transformation, would you?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 DyE5UHG
"Well... uh, depends what you mean by that? Like, uh, I wouldn't say my life before the transformation was great. I mean, it wasn't BAD, but I think I'm doing pretty alright for myself at the moment?
"If you mean though... like... 'Would I prefer to go back to having just two legs?' Well... yeah. I think? I dunno, I'm kinda used to how I am now. But less stares in the street would be nice. Fitting through doors properly too."

Whip~ wrote:@Kath: So a nurse, a barbarian king, and a moderate celebrity of sorts. How do you make the time for it all?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 NTGTicy
"Uh... barely, to be honest? I spend a lot of time driving from place to place. Luckily wrestling I tend to only have one real show per week. Occasionally guest-appear at house shows but... yeah, I perhaps don't do as many shows as some other wrestlers, just to make time for my Hospital shifts.
"Still, keeps me active, keeps me busy! I'd rather this than be sitting on my hands all the time!"

Whip~ wrote:@Seth: Is there anything that gets under your skin the way you get under others?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 WTmgQZO
"Self-proclamating do-gooders. Or 'Heroes' if you'd rather the term. I would rather not acknowledge them as such. Feeds into their own ego-fantasies I find.
"If you wish to do good in the world, go and and do it. And shut up about it.
"We don't need 'heroes'. We need people."

Whip~ wrote:@Vas: I take it your Halloween options are pretty limited(assuming you celebrate it). What would you dress up as if you were dragged into trick or treating? C:
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 DyE5UHG
"Uh... well... One time I went as two ghosts!
"...One of the ghosts was much shorter than the other. And didn't really talk.
"Still, impressive what you can do with a couple of white cloths!"

The_Terror wrote:@Kath: What is the most extreme match you've participated in, and what was the most serious injury you've had during your career?
"I think the MOST extreme I've ever been in... probably a triple-threat table-ladders-chairs match. Ladders hurt. And have a variety of ways to hurt too.
"Though a close second would be that bamboo cell match I was in before. Wound up ploughing my opponent directly THROUGH the side of the cell...
"Most serious injury though would probably be... Well, let's call it a concussion, of sorts. It wasn't after some big extreme surprising moment - just one headbutt which didn't pan out."

Dione wrote:Caek, how do you like working in the Leafy bar? I'd imagine being the one to promote their drinks could be either really fun or really annoying!
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 KFVdipZ
"I mean, I find it really fun! ...Not sure if everyone AROUND me when I'm recording does, but I have a great time!
"I'm essentially given aaall the creative freedom I want. Plus, y'know, plenty of free drinks! I'm basically getting paid to just record whatever my brain can come up with!
"I love my job!"

Dione wrote:Nen, favourite kind of followers and why? The enthusiastic ones? The more quiet ones? The "fangirls"?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 XLXw4Sl
"Aaah, I believe I was asked similar before. I stated once before that it is not my place to choose favourites.
"But... I do miss-
"-I do miss the close trust I once had in some of my followers. Once upon a time I had,
"friends,
"followers who I could entrust to follow without question. These days... even the high priest seems to have his own agenda."

Spekkal wrote:@Chris: How's life- uh- death outside the Leafy Bar going for you?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 JZFY4tg
"Um... I mean, it's... It's still going.
"...Oh god I'm so boooored.
"Like, made a new friend recently? I think? I think I kinda scare them a little.
"Other than that OH GOD NOTHING'S HAPPENIIIIINNNGGG..."

Spekkal wrote:@Kath: WHY IS FNF DEAD. BRING IT BACK.
"A-ack! Sorry, uh- that's not really my place! I'm just a commentator I don't really... have that power?"

Spekkal wrote:@Nen: What do you think of Lia?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 XLXw4Sl
"Who?
"...Wait. Dahlia Doe... One of my followers...
"Ah yes, of course! Little Lia~
"You know, it's interesting. Everyone seems to be so preoccupied asking about my followers these days.

"Well I assure you, she is fine - doing her part for the future. One of the many serving the cause.
"She seems a clever girl..."
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:52 am

Here we go, five completely new characters to question! And one character you could ask before BECAUSE I ALREADY HAD THEIR ICON READY! So here they are, in alphabetical order;

Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 RYtgxJM   [JC]
Yes, the shark mechanic is still around, and still ready to answer questions! To answer them AGGRESSIVELY!
Jessica Cyndal - aka JC - is an ex-gangster currently trying to set her life back on the right path. Working as a mechanic, things seem to be going well for her... at least, when she can keep her horrendous temper in-check.

Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 8e5am9R   [Keandra]
Dragon Corp.'s resident uniform designer. It's her job to make sure the outfits of powered individuals are not only stylish... but practical too!
She dreams of one day getting into real fashion. Though for the time being she's happy to do her part for the company!

Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 RuO3KRr   [Lia]
Flirty, confident, and most definitely not shy. Dahlia Doe is more than willing to answer a few questions - albeit perhaps not always in the way people would hope for her to.
It's hard to pin down what the gator does in her day-to-day life. Some people say she's a cultist. Others a spy. Others claim for her to work within the courts of a demon lord. She's... certainly an unusual sort.

Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 8VPYp8C   [Maverick]
Maverick Gunshow (and yes, that is his legal name, thank you for asking) is the world's biggest little guy. A professional wrestler by trade, Mav is intent to show just because you're short doesn't mean you can't be BUFF AS ALL HELL.
Maverick wants to be an inspiration to the kids who watch him, portraying himself as an almost larger-than-life hero. It doesn't take much to earn a cheesey grin and a flex from the fellow!

Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 CqbiLxY   [Suave]
Ignacio "Suave" Hernandez is the owner of everyone's favourite nightclub, the House of Jack! The man has a mind for business, and a body for bench-pressing - and is more than happy to show off both.
Still, it seems perhaps he has a few secrets up his sleeves. In particular... where exactly did he come from? And how did he get the money to open the House of Jack to begin with?

Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 U9SCZDD   [King Zeke]
Yo-yo-yo, it's ZEKEY BABY! Comin' right at yah direct from the Sun Sea Isles! You'd best be on your guard!
Ezekiel Sunsky is an eccentric film director, and recent King to an island nation. He isn't shy about letting his importance be known. Or about trying to take over settlements to add to his growing nation!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:03 am

You gave me questions for all my characters, so you're getting the same treatment!
Suffer with me.

@JC: How would you react if you found out your mother was still out there? What would you do if you came into sudden contact with her, face to face?

@Keandra: What are some of the more... difficult powers which give you trouble when designing armour?

@Lia: Opinions on both Thresh and Nen? And what interesting details do you have on each of them?

@Maverick: If you met your dad now, with all this fame and fortune behind you, what would you say to him?

@Suave: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ASK VALENTINE OUT, DUDE

@Zeke: The best film you've ever done? What happened in it? Gimme details. All of them.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:08 am

Spekkal wrote:@JC: How would you react if you found out your mother was still out there? What would you do if you came into sudden contact with her, face to face?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 C834Cry JC
"Yo, what, why should I care? I'm totally over it, it was her stupid idea to piss off and do... whatever. She could've died for all I - Why would you even ask that? Fuck you."

Sparkle wrote:@Keandra: What are some of the more... difficult powers which give you trouble when designing armour?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 QvObqS3 Keandra
"Eeergh, shape-changing poweeers... Of course, Seth likes them a lot. But in terms of costume design just...
"Like, you know how sometimes you see those transformer toys? And they're all clever and cool-like, with how they can change between car form and big awesome robot? And they all have to be designed super well for that?
"Like, imagine having to design that but as clothes for someone when they change. Oh, and sometimes if they can do MULTIPLE forms you have to go through MULTIPLE designs and...
"It's a real nightmare."

Spookal wrote:@Lia: Opinions on both Thresh and Nen? And what interesting details do you have on each of them?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 AL1xnBX Lia
"Ahahah, oh, someone's payin' attention to things. Who's given you all the inside info?~
"Weeell, Nen is... hmmm... What can I saaaay? Would 'unwell' be considered inappropriate? 'Cause I mean the guy... guyette? I dunno, they've got problems. Far as I've gathered, somethin' went wrong at some point. 'Cause they ain't the 'kind relatable god' that got described to me. Reeeaaal distant. Ain't so talkative these days...
"Ol' Threshnekor is another matter entirely. Now I'm thinkin' they could be somethin' big, REAL big! If, y'know, they moved off their lazy butt an' actually did somethin' with that power. I've been doin' my part to convince, pullin' a few strings, swayin' a big hip-
"An' gettin' to know aaall the interestin' details that I ain't so ready t' share~"

Spook-all wrote:@Maverick: If you met your dad now, with all this fame and fortune behind you, what would you say to him?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 UYqNpjA Maverick
"Nothing. He wouldn't be worth my time.
"I'm sure he wants to talk. In my mind? He's gotta earn that opportunity.
"I've worked hard to get to where I am without his support. I don't wanna give him the chance to be around now I've made it."

Spook wrote:@Suave: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ASK VALENTINE OUT, DUDE
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 XfN9Ntk Suave
"Th-that's not-
"Rosa is a VERY respectable young woman, and I wouldn't overstep my-
"You shouldn't-
"THAT'S NOT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

Literally A Ghost wrote:@Zeke: The best film you've ever done? What happened in it? Gimme details. All of them.
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) - Page 2 JdRWODX King Zeke
"Yo, yo, you mean you don't KNOW? Jeez lady, c'mon, buy a DVD some time - what you do for entertainment in your house, collect rocks?
"My best movie BY FAR has to be 'Zer0 Consequences 3; N0 Consequences'!
"Sheetrock McMetal turns his back on the corrupt police force - with DIRE consequences! Without him to guide them, they turn to total evil, takin' over the city as 'POLICE GANG'! Part Mafia, Part Law-Enforcement, ALL death and destruction!
"As a consequence McMetal has to fight off his old force colleagues, decieving them into thinking he's with them through a sequence of cons that eventually allows him to punch out Police Gang's leader, and blow up their base!
"It's pretty damn deep."
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:53 am

@Dregan: Boo.

@JC: Soo... is 'fixing up vehicles' all you want to do? Or do you have a secret aspiration to be something more than that?

@Keandra: HOW'S THE VALENTINES DATE GOING. And what do you think of Rag, since you're her boss and all. Also, opinion on Seth too. You get three questions.

@Lia: So you genuinely enjoy being flirty and walking around with barely anything, or is that more an act which you feel you need to put on to be 'useful'? Gimme some of your insecurities.

@Maverick: Do you still get a chance to do photography, or is modelling and wrestling now taking up all your time? And what made you get into photography to begin with?

@Suave: When was the last time you used your chance powers? Do you still use them to your personal benefit?

@Zeke: What made you discover your breath powers? Was it 'throwing a tantrum and holding your breath in protest'?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:53 pm

@Keandra: Hey wanna date?

@Lia: What does your job mostly include?

@Mav: Have you ever fought Kath? If so, how was it? If not, how do you think it will go down (if you know her that is, of course)

@Zeke: What do you prefer to do, acting or directing?

@Suave: What's the best and the worst thing about being the owner of the House of Jacks?
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:37 pm

Literally A Ghost wrote:@Dregan: Boo.
ARGH.

Spekkal wrote:@JC: Soo... is 'fixing up vehicles' all you want to do? Or do you have a secret aspiration to be something more than that?
"Yo, there ain't no 'all I want to do' to it! I'm goddamn GOOD - I'd like to see you do it!
"But no, yeah, yeah, I get what you're sayin'. Personally I'm good to just be alive and doin' what I'm doin'. I'm done aimin' high, I'm stckin' where I'm at."

Speckle wrote:@Keandra: HOW'S THE VALENTINES DATE GOING. And what do you think of Rag, since you're her boss and all. Also, opinion on Seth too. You get three questions.
"U-uh, date's alright I think? Worried we're starting to hit a brick wall in terms of, uh, conversation? Also not so sure the age gap is gonna do much for us.
"Aaas for Rag... well for a start I'm not her boss? We're like... completely different departments.
"Still, she seems a pleasant enough girl! Er, most of the time. She has her... moments. I remember when she kinda... vanished off for a while? I'm not sure what happened there...
"As for Seth, I think he's brilliant! Just like... super intelligent, super talented... Plus, y'know we've done some gaming and things too!
"...Admittedly he has some, uh, peculiar habits and behaviours. Try not comment on those though..."

Spectacles wrote:@Lia: So you genuinely enjoy being flirty and walking around with barely anything, or is that more an act which you feel you need to put on to be 'useful'? Gimme some of your insecurities.
"Why not both? Oh yeah, it's a means to an ends... don't mean I'm not enjoyin' myself~ I like to have fun. Even if I wasn' usin' it... I'd be usin' it!
"As for my insecurities... hah! You seen this? What have I got to be insecure about?~"

Spek Tackles wrote:@Maverick: Do you still get a chance to do photography, or is modelling and wrestling now taking up all your time? And what made you get into photography to begin with?
"Oh yeah, still get my chances! I mean like... I do wrestling and modelling for work. Photography though is like... more of a hobby? Not to say I don't sell the occasional print, but yeah - photoes are more a 'downtime' thing.
"Although it did kinda start as a job! Like, when I started wrestling I wasn't exactly a big name. So when it wasn't one of my matches or one of my days wrestling, I'd break out the ol' camera and take a few snaps! Sellin' 'em on the side to like... small wrestling magazines and things, made a pretty extra penny on the side!"

Spek Assaults wrote:@Suave: When was the last time you used your chance powers? Do you still use them to your personal benefit?
"Laaast time... I think was one of those pub quiz machines? Had to guess A, B, C or D. Coulda won a couple o' bucks on it soooo... y'know, thought I'd push a li'l luck in my favour.
"...So I mean, yeah, I guess I do still use them for personal benefit. But DEFINITELY not on the level I used to. Still, it's a tool at my disposal - don't want it to get rusty!"

Spek Is Completely Out Of Control Someone Stop Her wrote:@Zeke: What made you discover your breath powers? Was it 'throwing a tantrum and holding your breath in protest'?
"Pffft, naaah, nothin' like that. You get so many of these people who're like 'YO, WHEN I TURNED 9, SUDDENLY I REALISED I COULD SHOOT FIRE'. I ain't got time to be waitin' around til I'm 9 - ol' Zekey-baby's a natural at everythin'! And when ol' Zekey was a baby, he was already doin' his thing. I've grown up with it - an' that's why I'm so GOOD with it!"

Dione wrote:@Keandra: Hey wanna date?
"Ah-Uh- uh- That's pretty, uh... sudden!
"I-I mean that's not a 'no' but that's also not a-
"I mean, I don't even really know y-
"But I guess that's f-fine, um, uh-"

Done wrote: @Lia: What does your job mostly include?
"Ohoho- Depends which job you're asking about?~
"Let's just say it's a very... social job. I get to know people reeeaaal well. I talk to them, they talk to me. It's all about observance, patience...
"I guess you could see me as a kind of therapist. I make sure people are comfortable with me... an' then allow them to open up~"

100% Done wrote:@Mav: Have you ever fought Kath? If so, how was it? If not, how do you think it will go down (if you know her that is, of course)
"We've never met, but I've certainly seen the work of The Barbarian King! Sounds a good match-up too doesn't it? The Barbarian King vs The Titan Slayer! I know I'd be up for it!
"Definitely don't think it'd be an easy fight but... well, I didn't gain my own moniker through going down easy! Shje could even be a better wrestler than me... but I train specifically to fight giants. And I'll tell you one thing, that gal is BIG! And the bigger they are..."

10,000% Done wrote:@Zeke: What do you prefer to do, acting or directing?
"I used to prefer acting, thought I could be the star of the show! But maaaan, directing is the best! I'm like... the star of the show AND I get to decide what I do! And what everyone does! Everything!
"Being a Director is awesome! It's like... King of the movie set! An' I should know a thing or two about bein' a King, you get me?"

10/10 Complete wrote:@Suave: What's the best and the worst thing about being the owner of the House of Jacks?
"Best part... best part is that it's fun! Like, yeah, there's the boring paperwork side of things. But then I get to go out there, dance, take in the sights and sounds - MANY of which I find... uh... 'approvable'. Is that a word? Listen, I'm having fun!
"Of course, the worst part is that someone always has to ruin it. Some drunk making a scene, or getting a little too handsy with the staff. They're a nightmare but... well, they come with the field I guess."
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:07 pm

@JC: Considered swimming lessons? c:

@Keandra: Zack Dioavolo Seth. Date marry kill.

@Lia: What's with the little moon pendant? Just like the looks of it? A fan of the popular space aesthetic or what

@Maverick: So I hear there'll be a wrestling thing on this forum. Gonna join? ;D ;D ;D

@Zeke: Tell me about your three minibosses. That's the right term. Trust me.

@Suave: what would u do if you saw ur daughter in ur club while you were on the stage
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:12 pm

@JC: You're dating Sam, right? Yeah, basically dating her, right? c: How did the two of you meet?

@Keandra: Do you like being so bounce? And have you ever designed outfits specifically for yourself so you don't like... "Melt" in warmer rooms/environments?

@Suave: What sparked your interest in dancing and all that jazz?
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:14 am

Spekkal wrote:@JC: Considered swimming lessons? c:
"Considered fucking off?"

Spekkal wrote:@Keandra: Zack Dioavolo Seth. Date marry kill.
"I- Wh- What? I can't do that! Those are my bosses! What if they see?
"B-besides which, Diavolo is intimidating as all hell. I don't wanna give ANY of those answers for her, she's terrifying."

Spekkal wrote:@Lia: What's with the little moon pendant? Just like the looks of it? A fan of the popular space aesthetic or what
"Pretty cool right? Think it suits me!
"But naaah, doesn't mean much of anything. But it definitely looks a li'l mystical, don't it? It's aaall part of the look, part of the theme. Plus, y'know. Draws the eyes~"

Spekkal wrote:@Maverick: So I hear there'll be a wrestling thing on this forum. Gonna join? ;D ;D ;D
"I'm sure I will if whoever's organising it every gets back on that!"

Spekkal wrote:@Zeke: Tell me about your three minibosses. That's the right term. Trust me.
"Oh, you mean my advisors? Now wouldn't you like t'know about 'em?~
"Unfortunately, weeell... that'd be spoilers! An' you know me, I'm a big wig director. I can't be abidin' by ANYONE spoilin' my stuff!"

Spekkal wrote:@Suave: what would u do if you saw ur daughter in ur club while you were on the stage
"Ahahaha-
"Aha-
"Haaaah...
"I don't-
"I don't want to think about that."

Dione wrote:@JC: You're dating Sam, right? Yeah, basically dating her, right? c: How did the two of you meet?
"Pffft, nah, we ain't datin'. Not official like. I mean, you seen me? No way Sam could handle this! And she KNOWS that!
"We didn' meet anywhere special. Jus' like, local leisure centre. Leisure centre where I WHOOPED HER ASS ON THE TREADMILL!
"YOU HEAR THAT SAM? I'M STILL WINNIN'!"

Dione wrote:@Keandra: Do you like being so bounce? And have you ever designed outfits specifically for yourself so you don't like... "Melt" in warmer rooms/environments?
"Aheeehhhh...
"Well, I suppose it has... SOME uses. Like I get to be very flexible for instance. And sorta play about with reshaping myself a li'l bit. Aaaand it hurts less when I fall over so... yyyyay?
"It's more of a nuisance than anything else to be honest? Especially for like... trying to lift heavy objects and things. Standing up straight only for your arms to be stretched out and your hands to be still holding a weight on the floor is... one of the most unimpressive feelings imaginable.
"I do have my coolant suit though! Got lotsa belts and valves and coolant tubes! Makes me feel all... steampunky! Stylish and practical!"

Dione wrote:@Suave: What sparked your interest in dancing and all that jazz?
"Oh, well... I mean, it sorta came with the business! Honestly my ex and a few friends wanted to open up a new nightclub. Originally I just sorta took things on... well, with the business side.
"Stiiill... well, we had a gap. Lots of female dancers, no males. Not that that's uncommon mind but... y'know, appealing to a wider audience. And I was feeling preeetty self-confident at the time so... Yeah! Thought I'd break out the tight pants! And I've done it since then!"
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:10 am

@Maverick: apparently you have some beef with your dad. TELL ME ABOUT IT.

@Lia: and apparently you have more jobs than one! Like... what jobs
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:29 pm

J.C: Have you had any other jobs besides being a mechanic? If so, what were they, and if not what other jobs have you ever been interested in, if any?

Keandra: You come from a distant land, right? Can you tell us a little more about it?

Zeke: So, what ultimately prompted you to invade Trinus? I get that you’re a small island and things weren’t in the best shape when you arrived, but what was the final nail in the coffin? And why Trinus? Was it just the closest sea-side city, or is there something more?
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:17 am

Electrisa wrote:@Maverick: apparently you have some beef with your dad. TELL ME ABOUT IT.
"Heeeh... I'd say 'beef with my dad' isn't even the half of it...
"It's not something I really like to talk about. Let's just say, wherever he is now, I hope he's sobered up and become a better person. Either way, I've no desire to know him anymore."

Electrisa wrote:@Lia: and apparently you have more jobs than one! Like... what jobs
"Oh, well, ainchoo a nosey li'l one? Weeeell, I can' talk about everythin' - after all, a girl gotta have her secrets right? Le's jus' say... a li'l dancin' here, a li'l paperwork there. A few jobs involvin' some pretty in-depth research... an' a few more outlandish jobs for a few big names. I like to keep myself busy~"

spark tb wrote:J.C: Have you had any other jobs besides being a mechanic? If so, what were they, and if not what other jobs have you ever been interested in, if any?
"Any other jobs? Uh, not really - at least, not like, proper jobs? Definitely nothin' I've had a proper wage packet or salary or whatever for.
"I mean, I'm not sure what else I'd be doin'? I'm good at being a mechanic, so I'm stickin' to it."

spark tb wrote:Keandra: You come from a distant land, right? Can you tell us a little more about it?
"Oh, uh, sure! I come from the Mernayan Isles - also known as the 'Southern Isles' if you're from around here? They're to... well, they're to the South.
"Basically they're a set of tropical islands - get lots of tourists, really warm and sunny. Personally, I come from Laiymain Isle, it's one of the bigger ones. Lots of natural pools of water in it with waterpool and stuff. Basically, we're the island you visit when you want to swim, but didn't want to go in the sea."

spark tb wrote:Zeke: So, what ultimately prompted you to invade Trinus? I get that you’re a small island and things weren’t in the best shape when you arrived, but what was the final nail in the coffin? And why Trinus? Was it just the closest sea-side city, or is there something more?
"Well I mean... I wouldn't really say there WAS a final nail in the coffin? Like, I went to the Sun Sea Isles, and... baby, it was like, a coffin made of nails, y'know? My throne room didn't even have a roof! There was just a big hole! That's no way for a King t'live now, is it?
"As for why Trinus... well, because I know Trinus! Baby, why would I invade a place if I didn' know EXACTLY how to go about it? I'm taking Trinus because... well... Trinus is easy!"
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:03 am

To JC: You got some pretty huge chompers, fam. Do you like...eat entire steaks in one bite with that?

To Lia: Your eyes are like...........scary
....I just wanted to point that out—k no really. 
I heard through the grapevine you do some dancing in the side. How's that going?

To Maverick: Big wrassler homie, sup! So like, what's your fighting style/philosophy in the ring my dude? Also, your finisher?
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:49 pm

@Zeke: Forgive me if this has been asked before, but what's your favourite things you've directed so far? And what was the plot? 

@Lia: Do a magik trick

@Keandra: Best thing about being a designer, GO! 

@Suave: How deep does the competition between you and Valentine go?
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2