Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes)

+7
Uncanny-Illustrator
Spekkal
ChaoticBou
spark tb
Caliburn
Electrisa
Dregan
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) Empty Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes)

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:19 am

It has been forcably decided that I must apparently make one of these topics. No idea how much I'll update it but. Well. I mean. I'll update it?
Characters you can ask stuff of currently include;

Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) PZL8E9WAsk Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) 0IfCdNeAsk Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) ACZO5nFAsk Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) 5ZDXL5E
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) Wanxqj5Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) XOeex6LAsk Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) Kf2SDFqAsk Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) HPH9nZt

Want more info on any of 'em first? Well, that's what we got this handy-dandy spoiler tag for;
Character Info:

I do have more characters I may add to this later. Watch this spaace!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) Empty Re: Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes)

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:08 am

@Caek: Opinion on being Dregan's blatant fanservice character? ;D (Also would you like me to punch him in the face for you, cause I can totally do that. Okay maybe not a punch, but like, an aggressive tap.)
@Chris: So, you can only possess the living, right? So what's the best body you've jumped into? And when you jump in, do you get their powers and such too?
@JC: So what's the history between you and Keith? (I hope I got his name right there Dre I'm sorry ;-; )
@Kath: How's your head doing? And how's your brother faring?
@Nen: Ever considered that you're in need of severe help?
@Raph: Considered going into SPACE before to go SPACE EXPLORING in SPACE? Unless you're tied down to the planet with responsibilities?
@Seth: So what's your opinion on your staff? Specifically, Zack and Diavolo?
@Vas: Worst demon you've ever fought in your life?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:45 am

Caek, being married to a human looking dude, I suppose that kids.. aren't really an option, right? Unless we're talking about adoption. Do you have any plans regarding that? 8D

Chris, your gf turned you into a woman, did I get that right? ....WHY?

Raph, what is the most EXTREME thing you did (also you should totes visit SS for some EXTREME experiences)?
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:52 am

@Caek: Now it is said you are fourth wall aware, but just how much do you know of beyond that fourth wall?
@Chris: Do you think you will ever sully get used to being in a woman's shape rather than male?
@JC: What exactly was your role back when you did gang stuff?
@Kath: What exactly got you into wrestling?
@Nen: Is Nen your full name? If no, what IS your full name?
@Raph: How did you gain those riches of yours?
@Seth: What does your voice sound like? Because I can't unhear you with the voice of Rick from Rick and Morty.
@Vas: Since you are Vasiel Loup II, who was the first? As a person and not just the name.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:20 pm

@JC: How are you coping with the group at the Mansion and all?
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:48 pm

@Caek: Sorry if this is prying into personal matters, but have you ever had an issue with people refusing to back down, even after you tell them you're married?
@Chris: Whats the worst part about being a ghost??
@JC: So like, whats your opinion on Trinus as a whole?
@Kath: Gosh, being a nurse must incredibly handy when you're wrestling. Have you ever had to help patch someone up from the ring?
@Nen: So when did you first 'ascend to godhood'?
@Raph: So you're a bit of a thrillseeker, right? Whats the most dangerous thing you've ever done, for the sake of relieving yourself of boredom?
@Seth: So what do you think of your Lady friend? ;D
@Vas: Ever get bored with being a bouncer? If so, is there anything else you'd want to do with your time?
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:47 pm

Spekkal wrote:@Caek: Opinion on being Dregan's blatant fanservice character? ;D (Also would you like me to punch him in the face for you, cause I can totally do that. Okay maybe not a punch, but like, an aggressive tap.)
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) KFVdipZ
"It... has it's ups and downs? I mean, it pays the bills - plus, I mean, with my ads and stuff, I am definitely putting myself out there. And I don't have it as bad as some characters out there. All in all? I don't mind the fanservice, but you can stil punch him in the face for the back pains."

Spekkal wrote:@Chris: So, you can only possess the living, right? So what's the best body you've jumped into? And when you jump in, do you get their powers and such too?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) JZFY4tg
"Hell yeah, I get their powers! Well, I mean, not all the time, especially the not the more metaphysical stuff! But I've had some awesome powers before and done some sweet-ass things! It's such a power rush! I love possessing V- ...Caek. Yep, definitely Caek. Definitely the best view when you look down. Those are the exact words I was thinking of saying."

Spekkal wrote:@JC: So what's the history between you and Keith?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) UqpXpp8
"Oooh, wow. Uh well, the gang I was in used to get in trouble with the law. Iiit got in trouble... more than it's fair share. My ex was kinda the head of the gang and we got up to... all sorts of things. Either way, it caught his attention and we were at odds for a while. He kept tryig to track me down seperately and pulled the old 'Oh, you're better than this, I can see it in you' schtick. It was ridiculous, buuut he kept at, and I guess something must've got through eventually? I did a liii'l informant work for him and... Well, I mean, he ensured I got to the Hospital when my ex lodged a bullet in my back. Which in hindsight, is totally his fault, and he totally owes me!"

Spekkal wrote:@Kath: How's your head doing? And how's your brother faring?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) NTGTicy
"My head... is doing better than my brother is. I understand sometimes he wants to... escape his condition. But I think it's stopped him from looking after his body as well as he really should..."

Spekkal wrote:@Nen: Ever considered that you're in need of severe help?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) XLXw4Sl
"Ah, my dear, I require no assistance - after all, I am here myself simply to provide my own aid to others."

Spekkal wrote:@Raph: Considered going into SPACE before to go SPACE EXPLORING in SPACE? Unless you're tied down to the planet with responsibilities?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) Ls8qfc8
"Hah! Responsibilities? Naaah, I'd jump up there in an instance. I guess the issue with space is... it's kinda empty? And you're expected to be up there for a while? If I'm bored now, god only knows how quickly it'd set in up there!"

Spekkal wrote:@Seth: So what's your opinion on your staff? Specifically, Zack and Diavolo?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) WTmgQZO
"Good pick! Zack and Diavolo are - of course - Lord and Lady of Dragon Corp. Zack has a great mind for business, wheeen he's not flirting with people - then again, who am I to talk? Diavolo... is my closest friend. Dragon Corp. would be nothing without her. I would be nothing without her.

Spekkal wrote:@Vas: Worst demon you've ever fought in your life?
Ask Dreg's Dudes (& Dudettes) DyE5UHG
"Worst as in scariest, or worst as in worst at being a demon? I mean, there's lotsa little imp dudes who've tried it on in the past. It's usually pretty funny actually... In terms of scariest? There was this one Phantom of the Opera look-a-like who was, er... well he could sorta... turn people against each other? Not good when there's like, four or five of you on the same team. It was really satisfying punching his face!"

Electrisa wrote:Caek, being married to a human looking dude, I suppose that kids.. aren't really an option, right? Unless we're talking about adoption. Do you have any plans regarding that? 8D
"Well, uh... With Roger, kids was never an option the traditional way, unfortunately. I wouldn't be against adoption... it's something we've considered before. Of course, I'm sure my sister would push for us finding a donor father instead. She seems oddly kinda obsessed with the idea of at least one of us having a baby?"

Electrisa wrote:Chris, your gf turned you into a woman, did I get that right? ....WHY?
"Because she was a goddamn murderous psychopath, that's why! Emphasis on the psychopath! And the murderous! And on DAMNING HER!"

Electrisa wrote:Raph, what is the most EXTREME thing you did (also you should totes visit SS for some EXTREME experiences)?
Spark wrote:@Raph: So you're a bit of a thrillseeker, right? Whats the most dangerous thing you've ever done, for the sake of relieving yourself of boredom?
"I think the better question would be; 'What's the most extreme/dangerous thing you've done you'd be willing to tell us about?' I've dove off quite a few cliffs and waterfalls in my time! Plus, scaled a few buildings here and there with no equipment for aid! In some cases, then dove off those too! Though I must ask, now you've raised my curiosity. What's SS?"

Uncanny wrote:@Caek: Now it is said you are fourth wall aware, but just how much do you know of beyond that fourth wall?
"Oooh, boy, that's a complicated one. Sorta like... imagine you're looking through a window. But instead of just seeing what's outside, you see... sorta, multiple outsides? And one of those particular outsides has someone looking inside. And even though you can see all these outsides, all you can understand is the outsides that that particular someone understands himself? So your understanding is limited to the understanding of another who can't even see what you're seeing? ...Does that make sense?"

Uncanny wrote:@Chris: Do you think you will ever sully get used to being in a woman's shape rather than male?
"I mean, to a degree I sort of... have? I mean, I guess I wouldn't say I'm 'fully' used to it, but more... I'm as fully used to it as one can expect to be?"

Uncanny wrote:@JC: What exactly was your role back when you did gang stuff?
"Mmmainly? Dating the guy in charge. That and wearing tight clothes, and fixing up the other guys' stuff. A lot of it was kinda... demeaning in hindsight."

Uncanny wrote:@Kath: What exactly got you into wrestling?
"Well, before wrestling I had some limited practise in kickboxing. Managed to catch the attention of a wrestler know as 'Face'. He bought me in for some try-outs, and soon enough, I was making a reputation for myself!"

Uncanny wrote:@Nen: Is Nen your full name? If no, what IS your full name?
"I am Nentou Outopia... though some prefer to call me 'Lord of Change'."

Uncanny wrote:@Raph: How did you gain those riches of yours?
"Inherited mostly? My family used to own a bunch of mines, built up quite the profit from that. Aaand once my family had got over their habit of making money, they got into the habit of marrying into even more money. Then they got into the habit of dying and passing it on... So now... well, here I am!"

Uncanny wrote:@Seth: What does your voice sound like? Because I can't unhear you with the voice of Rick from Rick and Morty.
"Oh god, not like that. Definitely not like that. Think more... English. And sexy. English and sexy."

Uncanny wrote:@Vas: Since you are Vasiel Loup II, who was the first? As a person and not just the name.
"He was my grandfather, apparently. Died before I was born, and the Nocturn aren't huge on their history. From what I know... he was a good leader? As good as an alpha wolf can be to a pack of other wolves? I mean, I know it's more complex than that but... yeah..."

Burning wrote:@JC: How are you coping with the group at the Mansion and all?
"Oh my god. The bear is an obnoxious kid, the human is if you ordered an XL on your obnoxious kid! Sora is genuinely the least likable or charismatic leader I've ever met - and my old gang leader shot me! Then you have the wonder-siblings too busy babbling to each other to even notice there's a world around them! I swear to god, Sammie and that really tiny kid are the only saving graces of this entire venture!"

Spark wrote:@Caek: Sorry if this is prying into personal matters, but have you ever had an issue with people refusing to back down, even after you tell them you're married?
"Oooh boy yeah. That's not even the worst part. That's when they get onto acting as if they're somehow entitled to things - and start acting as if you're in the wrong for daring to turn them down!"

Spark wrote:@Chris: Whats the worst part about being a ghost??
"It's between not being able to touch things... and not being able to eat chocolate. I wanna eat chocolate goddamit! I'm like, craving it!"

Spark wrote:@JC: So like, whats your opinion on Trinus as a whole?
"It's a fucking disaster. I love it!"

Spark wrote:@Kath: Gosh, being a nurse must incredibly handy when you're wrestling. Have you ever had to help patch someone up from the ring?
"Nnnot any of my own opponents, and not at the ring itself - legal precedents and such. Still, I've treated a few wrestlers we've bought into the Hospital for various reasons! Plus, being a nurse is handy for being a wrestler in... other ways. You get to know exactly which way things aren't meant to bend!"

Spark wrote:@Nen: So when did you first 'ascend to godhood'?
"Ascend? My dear friend, you don't simply 'ascend' to godhood. You are, or you aren't. And I am."

Spark wrote:@Seth: So what do you think of your Lady friend? ;D
"I'd tap it. I mean, y'know, if she were up for it."

Spark wrote:@Vas: Ever get bored with being a bouncer? If so, is there anything else you'd want to do with your time?
"Occasionally I do miss the thrill of adventure... Still, I suspect if there is more adventure for me out there, it'll find me. As for if I'd do anything else? Well... I did consider being a cop for a while, but... eh, too many rules, regulations. Plus, uh, I wouldn't be great with the paperwork if I overstepped my boundaries. Hero work involves a lot more... punch-face, than cop work does."
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:03 pm

@Caek: Here's one for you; How's archery going? And I wanna know - do you actually learn it, or is your only source of 'learning' being used in RPs where you're actually doing the thing? Considering I've only seen you do it once-ish, does that mean you have little practice? Or do you simply... improve with time in the background, when you're assumingly doing things? If this all makes sense? I'm bad at explaining.

@Chris: Do you still visit your parents? Do they know you're a ghost? Or have you drifted apart and no longer talk, if they do know?

@JC: So like, what's your actual power? Being able to create music throughout your body via vibrations, or something else?

@Kath: What do you think of FnF? And who's your favourite of the roster? And least favourite?

@Nen: So whatcha think of that female god who's going around doing what you used to do? ;D

@Raph: Who do you consider to be your closest friends? And do you ever worry that you'll ever become bored of long-time friendships and potential relationships?

@Seth: Thoughts on The Old Master? c:

@Vas: Okay, so you have to come up with a new alchemic drink. What would you make it do?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:49 pm

@JC: What about Sora irritates you the MOST? xP (Or is your least likeable part of her, if that's too... specific)

@Seth: How do you feel about... y'know, tech stuff? Are you super passionate about it, or do you do it because you know how to? Also, what's the best thing you've ever done with it?
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:02 pm

@Caek: So this might be common knowledge amongst those who see you a lot, but between yourself and Roger, who asked who out?

@Seth: Ok, I'll bite and ask one of the obvious questions... Do you style your hair, or do you just wake up with it like that? ;D

@JC: So like, what drew you to mechanics, and fixing cars and such?
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:57 pm

Spekkal wrote:@Caek: Here's one for you; How's archery going? And I wanna know - do you actually learn it, or is your only source of 'learning' being used in RPs where you're actually doing the thing? Considering I've only seen you do it once-ish, does that mean you have little practice? Or do you simply... improve with time in the background, when you're assumingly doing things? If this all makes sense? I'm bad at explaining.
"No worries, I got it! Essentially it comes down to whether or not I really have a life and experiences outside of what's written out right? I mean, I know the question is more specific, but that's the whole overarching idea right?
"Well, regardless of RPs and such, I do have a life of my own! And that life involves the still-occasional practise of archery - which is going very well, thanks for asking! Still not perfect, but definitely improving!"

Spekkal wrote:@Chris: Do you still visit your parents? Do they know you're a ghost? Or have you drifted apart and no longer talk, if they do know?
"Well, my dad passed away a little bit before I did. Though my mum has been more-than-aware of my ghostly nature ever since I turned up for my own funeral. I visit... every now and again? It's kinda awkward. She insists on preparing tea and biscuits for every visit, and keeps saying how she wishes I'd just 'find a pleasant ghost fellow and settle down and have kids'. I somehow feel her traditional family values somewhat override her common sense..."

Spekkal wrote:@JC: So like, what's your actual power? Being able to create music throughout your body via vibrations, or something else?
"Sorta like that! Like, I don't create the vibrations, but I can take sorta like... vibrations, or electrical input or whatever, and then use my own body to play out and enhance the sound going into it! I can turn it up, turn it down, distort it with a bit of a wiggle, and you better believe I've got bass in these sub-woofers baby!"

Spekkal wrote:@Kath: What do you think of FnF? And who's your favourite of the roster? And least favourite?
"I'm enjoying it so far! I feel kind of weird being bought on as the 'expert' though, when I don't even have powers myself to tell you about others. Of who I've seen so far - really enjoying Cameron! She's, uh, kind of badass."

Spekkal wrote:@Nen: So whatcha think of that female god who's going around doing what you used to do? ;D
"Imitators are no matter to me. I've had imitators all my life. I pity her more than anything, for the delusional life she must lead."

Spekkal wrote:@Raph: Who do you consider to be your closest friends? And do you ever worry that you'll ever become bored of long-time friendships and potential relationships?
"Woah, easy on the heavy hitters there! My closest friends at the moment... Well, there's Lydia who's been one of my more long term friends. Took Emily on holiday recently. Was sorta getting on with Rosetta, but drifted away from her. Then there's Guet, who I've not spoke to much but... I think he's on my wavelength.
"In terms of getting bored of friendships? Eh, friendships are what you make of them - if we just sat around and did nothing, then yeah, I'd get bored, but it's give and take, you gotta find your own fun. For instance, it's great fun making Emily blush!
"In terms of 'potential relationships' though. I dunno, you really ever see me making that kind of commitment?"

Spekkal wrote:@Seth: Thoughts on The Old Master? c:
"Don't you fucking dare ask me that question and then smile. Don't you even dare say that goddamn name."

Spekkal wrote:@Vas: Okay, so you have to come up with a new alchemic drink. What would you make it do?
"Well, obvious choice would be one to make me normal... But I dunno, that one is kinda selfish? Because it would only effect me... And not really be helpful for anyone at all. Plus, uh, I don't think it would exactly... sell well.
"Sooo... maybe something which like... I dunno, acted as a substitute for food? So for practical long journeys, if you ran out of food, you could just drink a little, to save yourself from starving...?"

Burning wrote:@JC: What about Sora irritates you the MOST? xP (Or is your least likeable part of her, if that's too... specific)
"Oh my goood, I'm only allowed to pick one thing? Well, more than anything it's her whole 'better than you' attitude, which is hilarious, because she seems to be genuinely the most useless person in the group. Even Wicked has a goddamn swimming certificate!"

Burning wrote:@Seth: How do you feel about... y'know, tech stuff? Are you super passionate about it, or do you do it because you know how to? Also, what's the best thing you've ever done with it?
"Passionate... isn't the right word for it. I love tech for what it does, what it provides. It can be useful in various cases - extremely handy. In other cases it can be entertaining.
"But as a whole, technology is a tool. It's like asking if I was passionate about hammers, because they can be used to make toys, or passionate about paper, because playing cards can be printed on them.
"I appreciate technology. And I'm good with it. Very good with it, albeit not neccesarily through any active choice in that matter. I think it's great at what it does, and I have a fascination with what it could do. But passionate? No."

Spark wrote:@Caek: So this might be common knowledge amongst those who see you a lot, but between yourself and Roger, who asked who out?
"Oh wow... Hm... It's kinda hard to say in a way, more than anything we sorta... fell into romance with each other? I believe, technically speaking, he did ask me out. Only, uh, with some... prompting from myself."

Spark wrote:@Seth: Ok, I'll bite and ask one of the obvious questions... Do you style your hair, or do you just wake up with it like that? ;D
"You think I have time to do anything with this hair? Although haven't you heard - unkempt mess is in! And if it's not... well - I'm in~"

Spark wrote:@JC: So like, what drew you to mechanics, and fixing cars and such?
"I loved watching races when I was a kid! Cars were fast and loud - so kinda like me! I wanted to get involved with that!
"So kids at school were into street-racing, that kinda thing. They needed a mechanic, so I volunteered! Of course, uh, then I needed to learn how to actually do it. Aaand now I do it all the time - the JC way!"
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:56 pm

@All: Everybody you care for will suffer horrible painful deaths but you can save a single one of them from that fate, who would you pick and why?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:08 pm

@Seth: Whats your opinion on Mark? You know, the weird self-destructive fire guy.
@JC: If you were mayor for a day, what rules would you set in place and why?
@Raph: What would be your dream job, if you had to work again?
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:45 pm

@All: Okay, so do you have any stories to tell? Any adventures or events that have happened to you, which really stick in your mind? Any which have affected you in any way? C'mon, give us your best tale.
@Dregan: Why are you so adorable
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Whip~ Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:57 am

@Nen: If you can't ascend to godhood, how the frickle frack did you fall from it?
and less facetiously, who's uh... keeping the world together while you're down here. Like, presumably it'd fall apart without divine power keeping it up?

@Kath: So have you ever met anyone in the ring that gave you a real hard time? Have you had any losses, and failing that, any close calls that stick out to you?
Whip~
Whip~

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Vas, thoughts on Boaoaoaoa?

Nen, your face is beautiful. Also do you ever do mortal stuff like eating and sleeping or are you above this nonsense?
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:32 pm

Sorry Spek, I don't answer questions I don't have character icons for yet. ;D
(Though seriously, on that note, aaany characters in particular peeps might want to see added here?)

Uncanny wrote:@All: Everybody you care for will suffer horrible painful deaths but you can save a single one of them from that fate, who would you pick and why?
"...Wwwow that question is needlessly harsh. Like, seriously? You wouldn't ask that to someone you consider a 'real person' - it's not one you'd expect to have to answer yourself, so why should I? Tell you what, you tell me which one of your friends you'd like to survive, and which ones you'd abandon to a painful death, and then maybe I'll consider answering."

"Oh god, er, eeer. Well, I mean... I'm a ghost... and there could be other ghosts - I can answer this and know 'death' isn't neccesarily, you know... uh... death. So... mmmaybe Lucy? Like, whilst everyone else is ghosts, she could provide things for the ghosts! It'd be perfect! Other than... all the... being dead... stuff.
"...Well I got used to it, so so can they!"

"Ack, what the fuck dude, who even asks that? Uh... I guuueeess Keith? Though I mean, he'd just be mad I didn't save Ali... Why do I get to decide this...?"

"I'd want to say my brother Kieran but... I'll be honest, I worry for his health daily, I'm not sure if... A-anyway, Olga. I'd save Olga."

"I think you underestimate my capabilities, if you believe I could only save one in such an event. Under my watchful eye... such an event will never need occur."

"An interesting question... But one I unfortunately refuse to answer for you. Sorry~"

"Diavolo. She's done too much for me to say otherwise. She's the person I trust most in this world. She's like my sister."

"I don't know! Er... Shelia probably! Or... or Leo... or maybe Boa? I don't know!
"I mean, what are the specifics? What's the big world shattering event? Will punching things solve anything?"

Spark wrote:@Seth: Whats your opinion on Mark? You know, the weird self-destructive fire guy.
"Psychotic, kind of petty, kind of pathetic, rather powerful. Mix that all up... and it gets dangerous

Spark wrote:@JC: If you were mayor for a day, what rules would you set in place and why?
"No rules! No constraints! ANARCHY RULES!"

Spark wrote:@Raph: What would be your dream job, if you had to work again?
"Had to work again? That implies I've had much of a real job before.
"Well, I mean, there was that brief stint in certain... adult visual mediums, but let's keep it PG-13. If I had to work, might go with something like that again. Or cooking maybe? Uuurgh, god knows..."

Spekkal wrote:@All: Okay, so do you have any stories to tell? Any adventures or events that have happened to you, which really stick in your mind? Any which have affected you in any way? C'mon, give us your best tale.
"Ooh, ooh, I've got a good one actually! Uh, so how do I start this...
"Weeell, once upon a time there was a crazy-sexy-awesome cyborg called Roger! He'd got all these robot bits and pieces in him because his mum was kinda a psycho who tried to make him a superweapon and such with all these pre-programmed codes and things in his head to force him to do stuff.
"Even when she was dead she had a habit of meddling. Really spiteful. When trying to help Roger one time, well, we got our Spirit Medium friend Lucy to try and summon his mum to, uh, interrogate her li'l bit. Aaand then she went and used one of those commands keywords to demand Roger go jump in front of a train.
"This was something we, er, kinda weren't up for. Though, er, despite not being up for it, Roger had a good go at it, we had to hold him back, tie him up, all sorts. Buuut he kept on just trying to get to the train station, and it seemed anything we tried to do to stop him just made things worse.
"So it seemed inevitable that Roger would have to go stand in front of the train. Buuut, the command never said anything about actually getting hit! So I got to thinking, what if we got him to jump in front of a train, and come out completely unharmed?
"Now our friend Lucy is capable of moving things in and out of the ethereal realm, and well... There was our answer! Therefore we pushed Roger in front of a train! Aaand had Lucy make him all incorporeal before the train actually hit!
"Long story short, boom, sexy-awesome-cyborg-husband get!"

"Uh... I got turned into a woman and thrown down and escalator one time?
"...Huh, there's a theatre production in that somewhere."

"Fuck yeah, I'm awesome at stories! So like, uh, lessee, so one time I was heading to Disneyland and-
"Actually nah, that's a bad one. Okay, so I was with my ex, and he was looking at-
"Wait, that one isn't PG-13. Uh, okay, so I was at the swimming pool-
"Actually I don't want to tell that one...
"Come back to me?"

"Oh, er, I don't really go on many adventures? Unless you count driving to different places for sorta special wrestling appearances? I'm not sure if that counts really...
"The most I could talk about is in FWA I sorta showed up, made a name, but then instantly lost a bunch of matches. Took some time away, trained up, and won a bunch to bring my record back up to positives? Sorta a nice... comeback story I guess? Sorry, I'm awful at story-telling."

"There was once a young man, who lied to help and protect those he held close. It was a big lie, the greatest lie, and as he maintained it, it only grew. The lie hurt to hold, but he held it, so he could continue his care for others.
"Unfortunately the man made a foolish mistake. The man fell in love. It was a love which he knew he should not act upon. Because how can you act on love, whilst maintaining such a lie? Unfortunately for him, she loved him too. Or so it seemed...
"The man revealed his lies to her. And at first she hated him. She hated him til she understood, and understood that she could not hate him more than he hated himself.
"Still, they could not be in love then. So instead, the man tried to change himself, to end the lie so that they could find love. The lie began to crumble, and those he had lied to protect, soon found themselves worse off than if the lie had never been told at all. All, foolishly, for her. For her, who loved him, but was in love with him no more.
"Desperate, the man ran, attempting to escape the woman who had destroyed him, and to escape the fire of the truth, ignited by his lies. He ran and ran... but in his wake left a trail of strings.
"And soon enough, those strings were used to grab the man, and pull him back. Pull him back to the lies he so willingly returned himself to. The lies that he now stood upon... enveloping him.
"Til then, all that was left, was more lie than man."

"I have many stories! Unfortunately, I have been informed that many of them would not be quite... suitable, for the age of some of the intended audience."

"You don't want to hear my stories. They're in the past, and I'm here to look to the future. There are gonna be more stories to come... and they're much better and much happier than what has passed."

"Adventures? Like, half my life has been adventures, where do I even begin? Uuuh... let's think, awho was a particularly interesting demon or psycho I've fought in the paaast...?
"Okay, so one time there was this one particular demon, who wanted to use my ex-girlfriend's blood to open a Hell portal. Since she was a healer, she was basically a sort of... infinite source of blood which he could use her to keep opening the portal over and over. As such, he did as villains do, aaand kidnapped her.
"He wound up taking her to some sort of power station? Y'know, where they have all those... electric... power tower... things...? They're like giant batteries? Maybe? How does electricity work?
"Well, whatever, he was holding her hostage up the top of one, me and a few others wound up on a power station just across from them. He had a knife to her, and was threatening to cut her open then to open the portal. And it seemed like there was nothing we could do!
"Suddenly, I had an idea! With all my might, I leapt forward, and speared the demon off the top of the other power tower with my own body! We crashed to the floor together, but his own body cushioned my fall!
"From there we kicked his ass, and I was the saviour of the day! Yeah!"

Whip wrote:@Nen: If you can't ascend to godhood, how the frickle frack did you fall from it?
and less facetiously, who's uh... keeping the world together while you're down here. Like, presumably it'd fall apart without divine power keeping it up?
"Look outside your window. Watch the news. Read a book. Tell me again that the world isn't falling apart without me."

Whip wrote:@Kath: So have you ever met anyone in the ring that gave you a real hard time? Have you had any losses, and failing that, any close calls that stick out to you?
"Oh no, definitely. I'm not some unbeatable monster - however much I try to present myself as such. I've lost more than my fair share of matches.
"Iiincluding every title match I've ever fought. I, er, have history of choking when it matters most it seems..."

Electrisa wrote:Vas, thoughts on Boaoaoaoa?
"Boa is a good friend! Albeit, uh, quite quiet and private.
"I get on with him, but in comparison to some of the other staff there, I can't really I say I feel I... know him all that well.
"We should probably chat more.
"(Also, he's incredibly squishy.)"

Electrisa wrote:Nen, your face is beautiful. Also do you ever do mortal stuff like eating and sleeping or are you above this nonsense?
"Hm... I need them... in moderation. Whilst perhaps in my past glory it would've been unrequired, in my current mortal shell, it seems I need... at least a slight amount of rest and food. But don't you worry, soon I shall ascend to my former glory."
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:43 pm

@Caek: If you were forced to spend the rest of your life with any of the other characters here, who would it be and why?
@Nen: Any favourite followers?
@Kath: Whats been your proudest achievement?
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:50 pm

@All: Favourite drinks. Like those freaky drinks. I wanna know so bad. (I don't know who to exactly ask, you can limit it to one or a few peeps I don't care XD)
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:39 pm

@Caek: Thoughts on your totes best friend ever Zankh? ;D
@Kath: How's the relationship going? Well, I hope!
@JC: Why are you... not fond of water anyway?
@Vas: Sooo are you fully over your ex now, ooor...
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:45 pm

@Caek: If you could turn off your ability to break that fourth wall permanently, would you?
@Seth: So where did you get that cool gauntlet thing? Think I could get one as well?
@Kath: What is the match you enjoyed the most in your wrestling career?
@Vas: Has your size and build ever been a problem if it comes to coming around place? Like bumping into things and such?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Whip~ Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:03 am

@Kath: Have you ever suplexed a boulder, just because you could?
What about bench-pressing five primary-aged students? c:
Whip~
Whip~

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Dregan wrote:Sooo... something of a general question I'll be sending to a few peeps with a number of characters in their own topics. Not neccesarily to 'All' but rather to 'All who you want to answer for'.
So, to each of you; Among the characters listed for questioning in this topic; Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand?
Also, if you're feeling adventurous, a Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand picking from the characters in another person's question topic of your choosing.
Aaand if you're feeling super adventurous, a Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand picking from a variety of those listed by other people in their various topics.

Options, options, options. Pick whatever sounds most fun with whoever sounds most fun for you! Gooo!
;D
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:45 pm

So! Not posted in here in ages - seems about time I resolve that! Not yet gonna do the 'Date, Marry, One Night Stand' thing, gonna save that til I've caught up a bit on some other peeps topics. More informed answers are the future maaaan!

Spark wrote:@Caek: If you were forced to spend the rest of your life with any of the other characters here, who would it be and why?
"Any of the others as in... any of the others in this thread? Wow, that's a... harsh question. I suppose either Vas or Chris, considering they're the two people I properly know here.
"Out of those two... I'd probably have to pick Vas. No offense to Chris, but I'd rather not spend the rest of my life with someone who could only provide interaction via possessing me. There are only... limited ways that could result."

Spark wrote:@Nen: Any favourite followers?
"It is not my place to choose 'favourites'. All are equal in my eyes.
"Of course, Azazel stands as my current high priest. Before that was Saida... She was probably my closest friend before she abandoned the cause. I still miss her... but I've moved on."

Spark wrote:@Kath: Whats been your proudest achievement?
"Hmmm... I'd probably say getting my nursing degree? Like, I've done a lot of... pretty big things. I have a lot to be proud of. But... well, a lot of what I've done has been for me. My medical career is more for others. In that regard... yeah, it's my greatest achievement."

Bou wrote:@All: Favourite drinks. Like those freaky drinks. I wanna know so bad. (I don't know who to exactly ask, you can limit it to one or a few peeps I don't care XD)
"Pisceus! It's awesome! I get to be a goddamn shark! Isn't that sweet!?"

"Yo, those goofy transformy drinks? The Brargh one is rad as all hell. I mean you can just go around being all like 'look at me, I'm a beast!' It'd be like being in Beast Mode, all the time!
"Of course, P.O.T.I.O.N is good too. Helped clean up some of my scars!"

"Pisceus has been more use to me than you'll ever know~"

"I'm quite partial to Cintreuse personally. I find it has practical purposes for me.
"Plus, it's rather tasty.
"As are the results~"

"Oh god, do I have to pick one? I guess Quad, however odd it might seem. It seems to be probably the most practical of the drinks... Certainly helped when I was fighting those Outcast guys."

Spekkal wrote:@Caek: Thoughts on your totes best friend ever Zankh? ;D
"I... Oh god.
"Like, bless her, she seems completely harmless. At the same time... I'm worried she, uh, might not be. Crouching moron, hidden badass and all that.
"She's certainly, uh... certainly a character."

Spekkal wrote:@Kath: How's the relationship going? Well, I hope!
"I, uh... I hope well too?
"...Wow, that sounded bad. I mean, like - it's going well! I think. I'm just hoping Olga is... happy.
"I'm not great at the whole 'dating' thing, and I sometimes worry I should be doing more. Y'know, taking her to movies, going for more meals, that kinda thing."

Spekkal wrote:@JC: Why are you... not fond of water anyway?
"Wh- scared of water? Who said I'm scared of water? I'm not scared of water, I'm a shark, sharks aren't scared of water I just-
"It's the boat you see! I'm scared of boats!
Wait, what, no, that's stupid.
"Noone's scared of boats stupid, why would you suggest that?
"Stop asking stupid questions. Goddamit."

Spekkal wrote:@Vas: Sooo are you fully over your ex now, ooor...?
"Oh, Billie? Yeah, I got over that aaages ago. If she walked into the bar today, I wouldn't really bat an eye."

Uncanny wrote:@Caek: If you could turn off your ability to break that fourth wall permanently, would you?
"Nnnope! I admit, it'd be tempting, but like...
"I'd still be aware, surely, I wouldn't just forget? Unless I just convinced myself I was crazy all these years... which I mean, is still a possibility anyway, but you gather my meaning.
"I dunno, it's all just so integral to my life. To who I am. It'd be like losing my sight, or some mental capacity. It... it wouldn't be great."

Uncanny wrote:@Seth: So where did you get that cool gauntlet thing? Think I could get one as well?
"I built it myself - and I'm rather glad you view it as fancy as it is! Unfortunately, creating another would probably be... rather expensive for you."

Uncanny wrote:@Kath: What is the match you enjoyed the most in your wrestling career?
"Oh god, that's a hard one... uuuh... I'd have to either say my fight against Colin and Lydia, ooor my fight against Kallan. The former was... one of the most brutal fights I've been in, really pushed me to my limits. The latter was a fight with a legend, and I learnt a ton from it.
"I didn't win either of those matches unfortunately. But they're both matches I'll always remember."

Uncanny wrote:@Vas: Has your size and build ever been a problem if it comes to coming around place? Like bumping into things and such?
"Definitely when I first gained this form. I was bumping into everything. Trees were felled by this bulk.
"Still, not so much these days - every now and again I'll brush something and wind up taking a glass or something off a table. But I think most people do that really... Overall, I think I'm used to the shape of my body these days."

Whip wrote:@Kath: Have you ever suplexed a boulder, just because you could?
What about bench-pressing five primary-aged students? c:
"Er... no, to both of those. Though I'm pretty certain I've held about that many kids on my arms and shoulders before. Sometimes they, uh, like to see how strong I am when they come for autographs."
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:52 pm

@Raph: If you could, would you give away all of your money? If so, whats stopping you? If not, why not?

@Seth: I'm assuming the glove...gauntlet thing isn't just a fashion choice. Does it serve some kind of practical function, and if so what is it?

@Vas: If you could go back to your life before your transformation, would you?
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next