G'day my dudes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

G'day my dudes

Post by Iteruna on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:21 am

Aaaa 

Hi. I'm Iteruna. To be honest I don't remember why I chose that username. All I know is that it's a username I like, and also the last name of my character.

I've played Sonic games for as long as I can really remember, and I've finally grown brave enough to set foot in the world of Sonic role-playing again. While I've seen this site a matter of times, I've been expecting it to be just a bunch of bots or something. Until I really paid attention. Of course, I know that this forum oughta be filled with edgy OCs.

That's just how the Sonic community is I guess. Thanks Sega. 

I also find great enjoyment in the NiGHTS franchise and BlazBlue franchise, as well as a matter of other more obscure titles. So yeah.

Do expect me to be here every so often, though I'm pretty sure I won't stick around wrong if stuff doesn't get a LITTLE interesting fast. cause that's why I'm here, is because all my friends that I RP with are repetitive and boring. so let's see how this goes, kay?

Sonic 3 and Knuckles is the best sonic game, NiGHTS is good, and Chrono Phantasma is the best of the BlazBlue series. No debates ((just kidding debate all you want my dudes ecks dee))

Oh. You actually want to know about me?
I like purple
I do identify as a furry ((shocker I know)
I can be many things. Weird, hot-headed, laid back. Etc.

Aaaaa go awey I'm inhaling my memes you nurd

Last edited by Iteruna on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iteruna

Back to top Go down

Re: G'day my dudes

Post by Shrike Marine on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:41 am

Well then let me be the first to welcome you to the forum and enjoy your time, hope you find what ya looking for.
Shrike Marine
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Bunny on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:20 pm

Did someone say memes?

Ahem, welcome to the forums, Iteruna! It's nice to see another fan of the BlazBlue franchise (and I have to agree. Chrono Phantasma is pretty top-notch). I hope you stick around and have a blast on this forum!
Sea Bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan on Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:43 am

Memes are definitely a viable source of oxygen and nutrients.
By which I mean, welcome to the forum! Hope you're finding it okay and enjoying your time here thus far!
If you need anything, or have any questions, feel free to hit me up! I'll be honest, my presence here recently has been lacking, but going to start trying to make up for that, so if you do need anything I shall hopefully be about!

Dregan
Staff
Staff

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top