Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asking Envy things!

+2
Uncanny-Illustrator
Dregan
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Asking Envy things! Empty Asking Envy things!

Post by Envy the Jealous Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:24 am

Let us make this a fad shall we? 

I has no pictures or such...sorry mates. Crying or Very sad 

Envy: Older version of the character, he is a wild card and will probably not give the answer you expected... Though I guess if you want me to have a consistent nature to him he is kind of cocky, and adventurous. (But it is probably more fun as a wild card character.)

"Toothless": Younger version, he is cautious and shy, sticking to hiding spaces and staying away from people, he is easy to befriend once approached however. (And only here because I made him come here, cause I'm a horrible person.)

Darkedge: Since this blade has a mind of its own (in a way) and is a part of the character, it is allowed here, the blade is evil by nature and will usually come up with an answer trying to change a view or just outright corrupt it. Not recommended that innocent questions be asked to Darkedge, because trauma.

Ask away den. and haz a fishy stick when you ask!
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Asking Envy things! Empty Re: Asking Envy things!

Post by Dregan Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:08 am

Since I'm probably less familiar with these characters than I am of the ones from the other two, let's start off a little generally then!

Envy; So we're warned that out of you we might not quite get answers we'd expect. Would you say this is 'cause you're more of a free-thinker, or have you just a habit of trying to avoid the actual questions and answers?

Toothless; So the name 'Toothless'... that from a literal lack of teeth, or more a metaphor for something else?

Darkedge; So, as a big evil corrupt sword, what's your big plan if you get... I dunno, put down, and forgotten? Juuust sorta left behind?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:50 am

@Envy: What powers and/or abilities do you have?
@Toothless: So, what kind of friends have you made these days? Who's your favourite?
@Darkedge: Are you bound to Toothless/Envy, or are you capable of getting into the hands of others if someone were to steal you away from them?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:22 pm

@Envy and Toothless: What is it like being pretty much the same person just one older than the other?
@Darkedge: If you could have a mobian form; what would you look like?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:46 pm

Dregan wrote:Since I'm probably less familiar with these characters than I am of the ones from the other two, let's start off a little generally then!

Envy; So we're warned that out of you we might not quite get answers we'd expect. Would you say this is 'cause you're more of a free-thinker, or have you just a habit of trying to avoid the actual questions and answers?

Toothless; So the name 'Toothless'... that from a literal lack of teeth, or more a metaphor for something else?

Darkedge; So, as a big evil corrupt sword, what's your big plan if you get... I dunno, put down, and forgotten? Juuust sorta left behind?

Envy wrote:I'd love to say that I'm a free-thinker, nobody controls me! However, it may also be because of who I am, that guy who is always different every-time you meet him.

Toothless wrote: I-I'm not quite sure... It was the first thing I remembered being called before I fell here, when I fell here.... I-if that makes any sense....I should stop talking....

Darkedge wrote:Sadly, being bound to one person would make it so they would always have a sense as to where I am. However if that could be broken, I'd try and get someone who is completely evil to wield me and together we could burn this world.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Spekkal wrote:@Envy: What powers and/or abilities do you have?
@Toothless: So, what kind of friends have you made these days? Who's your favourite?
@Darkedge: Are you bound to Toothless/Envy, or are you capable of getting into the hands of others if someone were to steal you away from them?

Envy wrote:My powers come down to a great many things! If I didn't have to use up my energy to use it, I'd be able to do anything! Sadly, I'm forced to have a limit on my magic so I can only use it to a certain power. As to restore the balance....I guess?

Toothless wrote:W-well.... I guess I've had plenty of acquaintances and a few "actual" friends... Cruz the Echidna, Xerlin the Hedgehog, and Amber the Wolf are three of my oldest Mobian friends...

Darkedge wrote:I am bound to this broken down...thing, yet if anyone manages to get their hands on me and survive... I would be completely capable of ripping you in half for asking such an oblivious question.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:03 pm

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@Envy and Toothless: What is it like being pretty much the same person just one older than the other?
@Darkedge: If you could have a mobian form; what would you look like?

Envy wrote:It just reminds me of how I was when I was younger... Not sure what else to say.

Toothless wrote:I-I think it is a bit strange, being able to see myself older and not as shy anymore... I don't quite understand how I'll make that change one day...

Darkedge wrote:Ha! Finally a good question to answer.... I'd be a wolf, black as night! I'd chase down all prey and rip them apart... and I'd be unfindable.... Heheheh... I'd like to hear another question from you... You're...quite the interesting one.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:18 pm

@Envy: Your favourite past-time?
@Toothless: Opinion on Darkedge?
@Darkedge: Anyone ever told you that you're incredibly edgy?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:03 pm

@Everyone: What are your opinions about Chocolate?
@Darkedge: What is your daily schedule of activities?
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Darkedge; Okay dude, I getcha, big evil sword, wants to do kill-y big evil sword thing. But my question is... why? What's your motivation? Do you have some sort of ultimate end goal, or is it just for the joy of it all?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Envy: Is there a reason why you are around in the same timeline as your younger self? If so what is the reason?
Toothless: Would you want to grow up into what Envy is? If no; what kind of person would you like to be when you grow up?
Darkedge: How did you become a sentient sword? Is there a story behind it?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:59 am

Spekkal wrote:@Envy: Your favourite past-time?
@Toothless: Opinion on Darkedge?
@Darkedge: Anyone ever told you that you're incredibly edgy?

Envy wrote:I still have a love for hiding in small spots for periods of time... Helps me think, and allows me to rest sometimes.

Toothless wrote:H-honestly... I-it scares m-me...

Darkedge wrote:You goddamn people and your puns, you're starting to bore me with your non-serious questions. Next.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:05 am

CyanFoxboy wrote:@Everyone: What are your opinions about Chocolate?
@Darkedge: What is your daily schedule of activities?

Envy wrote:Chocolate...? I much prefer dark chocolate... it has this taste that really hits the spot, yet white chocolate is downright disgusting, it isn't even chocolate!

Toothless wrote:C-chocolate...? I-I guess I'd have to go with milk chocolate... since I'm afraid of the chocolate stores, I-I don't get any other kind...

Darkedge wrote:Ugh. I'm a sword, so how am I supposed to have this "chocolate" you speak of..? Now on to your other question, I can't do much outside of screw around with the minds of those around me, so if that counts as a legitimate answer, you have it, speaking of which, you're quite interesting...
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:08 am

Dregan wrote:Darkedge; Okay dude, I getcha, big evil sword, wants to do kill-y big evil sword thing. But my question is... why? What's your motivation? Do you have some sort of ultimate end goal, or is it just for the joy of it all?
Darkedge wrote:My goal in existance is to cause as much chaos as possible, just for fun in itself. I'd turn families against each other, destroy empires, cause wars... You understand, you're just lucky I'm controlled.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:21 am

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:Envy: Is there a reason why you are around in the same timeline as your younger self? If so what is the reason?
Toothless: Would you want to grow up into what Envy is? If no; what kind of person would you like to be when you grow up?
Darkedge: How did you become a sentient sword? Is there a story behind it?

Envy wrote:Well, that one I've never heard... I guess it would be due to a time-space thingy...? Otherwise I think it is just because of this occasion, in which you get to ask us things.

Toothless wrote:I-I have no real response to that... But I'm just going to say yes... He is quite interesting and people don't pay a lot of attention to him... As they do me...

Darkedge wrote:Well, this is quite the question, and I'll respond with an answer... Yes, there is a story behind it, in a way. Two blacksmiths on both sides of the formerly violent planet Nexi were asked to create two sides of a gun-blade piece. These two had never known each other, yet were brothers... 

Both of these blacksmiths used darksteel matrices, metal infused with the power of the land once rested into it by the individuals who apprenticed them. The powers counteracted against each other. One side was supposed to make any opponent defect to the wielder of the blade, whilst the other side was supposed to make them flee. These magicks formed into my living being...

I doubt you've seen my power, however... I, as a result of this combination, am able to worm into the minds of the unprepared., and twist their being as I see fit.  
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:08 pm

@Envy and Toothless: Just how different are your personalities and interests from each other?
@Darkedge: If I understand it correctly, you are pretty much an alien sword? How did you end up on Mobius then?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:45 pm

@Envy: Worst fight you've ever been in?
@Darkedge: What's the best enemy you've ever destroyed?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:39 am

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@Envy and Toothless: Just how different are your personalities and interests from each other?
@Darkedge: If I understand it correctly, you are pretty much an alien sword? How did you end up on Mobius then?

Envy wrote:Looking at my younger self reminds me that before I know who I was. I was very shy back then, and now everyone sees me as quite a wild card... I don't understand why...

Toothless wrote:I-I notice that my older self is much more random and unpredictable than I... It confuses me, yet is fascinating anyways...

Darkedge wrote:Alien sword...? ALIEN? I'm a god within the fragile metals of the realm of a broken world, and you will do well to remember that!!! How I got here... I was sent with this cat as a siege weapon at first... then the world we're from changed into a large library only accessible to those with the right minds. So now I'm just stuck to do as I see fit within my boundaries...
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:45 am

Spekkal wrote:@Envy: Worst fight you've ever been in?
@Darkedge: What's the best enemy you've ever destroyed?
Envy wrote:Uhh..... What a ridiculous question! You think I ever thought a fight was bad? You're funny... (Ok I admit, I think dealing with Darkedge's constant attempts to take over my mind is the worst.)

Darkedge wrote:Lovely question, and I'll proudly say that battering the mind of this "Envy Bladesong" Is one of my best achievements...so far.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:44 am

@Envy: How do you make your money to keep yourself fed?

@Toothless: Do you go to school/college? If yes to college, what do you study?

@Darkedge: You said you were made on a different planet so that would make you an alien sentient god sword ;D Regardless; if you had the choice between remain a sword or be given a mobian form, which would you pick?

(You sure been getting quite a bit of questions, maybe spread the love by asking all these others questions as well!
Ask DA BOYZ (Deux's Characters)
.:Ask Uncanny's Characters:.
Ask Bou (Or other chara's)
Ask Sass!~
Ask Burning's Characters!
Ask Meph's Characters!
Ask Spekkal's Characters!)
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:15 pm

To everyone: What are the extents of your powers?
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:27 pm

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:(You sure been getting quite a bit of questions, maybe spread the love by asking all these others questions as well!
Ask Sass!~
Ask Meph's Characters!
I feel this needs to be stated again, cause it's important! <3
---

@Toothless: So what happens if you decide to take a different path to Envy? Does Envy just cease to exist because the future's been altered?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:47 am

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@Envy: How do you make your money to keep yourself fed?

@Toothless: Do you go to school/college? If yes to college, what do you study?

@Darkedge: You said you were made on a different planet so that would make you an alien sentient god sword ;D Regardless; if you had the choice between remain a sword or be given a mobian form, which would you pick?

(You sure been getting quite a bit of questions, maybe spread the love by asking all these others questions as well!
Ask Sass!~
Ask Meph's Characters!
Envy wrote:Usually I find it lying around or get a good amount from odd jobs. I was even an airship pirate once! Boy, was THAT interesting.
Toothless wrote:I'm not a-able to get into o-one... Due to little-to-no records of me... I-I sometimes find interesting books though! 
Darkedge wrote:That quite depends, do I become free and still have my power in a Mobian form? If so, then yes.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:05 am

---------------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip to where Envy finally settles on one personality.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:16 am

Darkedge; Okay so, conundrum for you. Either;
A. You gain physical form, but lose all your powers. You can train yourself up to any physical capability, and study magics and such, but all your current innate abilities are gone forever.
or
B. You get to keep your powers, but have to retain inanimate form. And once again, that form is the one you have to retain forever.
If you had to choose... Which would it be?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum