Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Burning's Characters!

+3
Mephiles the Dark
Electrisa
Spekkal
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ask Burning's Characters! Empty Ask Burning's Characters!

Post by Caliburn Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:13 am

I AM BEING AN UNORIGINAL BUTT AND COPYING EVERYONE ELSE. LEAVE ME ALONE.

But uh characters up for questions right now; (PICTURES WILL COME LATER I'M NOT AS TALENTED AS EVERYONE ELSE)

Ebonia Roxas - A pretty successful, quite rich 21 year old cat with a very big heart. Puts people before herself in a lot of situations and loves to be social. Learned the hard way not to put too much effort into others, but still fights to be as good of a person as she can be and help others when they need it. Space exploration expert, and is remarkably strong. She also had a suit (before it was recently (16/11/15) destroyed) that made her a walking tank capable of surviving nuclear explosions when it's at full power, but that's kind of a small detail.

Doctor Charles Metallic - A near middle-aged hedgehog with a very strong sense of duty. Defends what he can, and serves the world in his eyes. Doesn't see himself as much of a hero, but definitely aims to become one for people. Has dealt with massive mechs and is an expert pilot. Part of the City of Independence military for the past 20 years, and commands his own squad. Also has a giant ass ship called Helios.

Nathan 'Darkness' Archimedes - A very dark and depressing gloomy old butt with a very big hatred towards almost people in general. Is a pretty big mess, and has very easy tendencies to slip into rage outbursts. People as such love to push his buttons. Has three forms; hedgehog, wolf and husky, the first being his original form on this site. Was originally quite a dickish villain, but settled down and became a shadow of his former self.

Samuel McLinden - A relatively confident, but not too much so, 12 year old fox that pushes on in determination. Has lost a lot of friends and family to different things, but keeps on going for the sake of other people. Is mature beyond his years, due to actually being 14 chronologically. Has a soul crystal called Happiness which he talks to every so often (as it has a being inside) and uses to harness a great deal of power, which comes at some costs if used too much, a prime example being his slowed aging.

Reaper Nox Umbra - Leader of the Shadow Blades and the Nox Umbra. A hedgehog. Is a pretty big dick with a massive ego and super laid back personallity. Takes nothing seriously anymore due to having got his hands on their clan's artifact once again (a powerful scythe yo) and likes to push buttons. Oh, he's also an archdemon.

Chase Hander - An unlucky 8 year old mink that goes around stealing stuff due to being in a very poor family (literally poverty levels). Has a pretty tough act to put on all of the time, makes himself seem a lot more confident than he actually is. Keeps going about happily as if nothing's wrong, however, blissfully unaware of the state they're in. Also has quite a big ego and stuff. But it's more adorable than anything else.

Katrina 'Sora' Soramos - A relatively angsty 17 year old vixen that works part time as a mechanic. Is pretty darn egotistical, and will put herself on a high pedstal if given the chance. Crafts her own weapons, and is also obsessed with technology and secrets, specifically with the City of Independence. Also seems to have an interest in the super natural.

'Void' - An extremely old archdemon of an ambigious species that is the grand ruler of Purgatory. Has become a lot more of a laid back and chill demon over the past few years (thanks to Bafalaut) and is in general a bit of a slacker. However, he has a surprisingly big heart compared to all that time ago and enjoys peace. Not at all as "Satan" as you'd expect, but he does see himself as one of the best demons. I guess that's still part of the problem.

If you have any characters you want me to add to this, go right ahead and let me know. Otherwise, ask away.

My characters aren't interesting but hey I can try. ^^;;;

Last edited by Burning-Fox on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Ask Burning's Characters! Empty Re: Ask Burning's Characters!

Post by Spekkal Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:08 pm

@Ebonia: Going from the whole 'space exploration' thing, have you ever been to planets were you just wanted to stay there? Where it was generally anice atmosphere and better than Mobius?

@Metallic: How would you handle Crazy if you managed to get your hands on him?

@Darkness: How's the whole 'death' thing treating you? ;D

@Sam: So how did you find Happiness? And what caused them to become linked to you?

@Reaper: Opinion on Void? And would you want to take his throne if you had the chance?

@Chase: How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:21 pm

@All; Favorite ice cream flavor GOGOGOOGGO
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:34 am

Since people have done these without pictures already I won't feel as awkward! Woot. Here's the answers~

Ebonia: Well... I'll be honest, yes, actually. There are lots of planets I've been to and some out there are just beautiful. So peaceful and quiet, and full of colours and life. Of course, I have family and friends here on this planet, so I couldn't stay there.

Metallic: ...Hmmmh... Depends on the situation. Armed and hostile, he's dead. And that's that. But if I somehow caught him with no threats or if he gave up, even after everything I'd toss him im jail, and make sure he can't break out again.

Darkness: . . . I know I look like a corpse half the fucking time but I'm sure I'm alive.

Sam: Well... uhm, trying to think back in the past that far is hard. ...What? I-I know it's only a few years but it's a long time for me!! All I remember is finding the yellow crystal and all, and I felt and heard some sort of weird... well, just things. Before I knew I had someone talking to me in my head and I could use energy from the crystal. Happiness has saved my life a lot of times too, so I'm glad to have her around~

Reaper: Eeeeeh, Void's a cool guy and all but if I had a shot at the throne that didn't involve backstabbing him, I'd take it, 'cause honestly that guy has no clue how to do his job anymore. And he's gone soft. But ey, who am I to judge? He's only the ruler of the entire underworld I'm from.

Chase: Whaaoh, ten years! Ah mean, like, er... I guess a'bit better off 'en this, fer one. Prob'ly some kind o'master of robb'ry or somethin'. ...Don't tell the police...?

-

Ebonia: Vanilla's good.

Metallic: Go with... chocolate and mint? Lots to choose from...

Darkness: ...Fine, strawberry. Leave me alone.

Sam: Uh, uh, uhn, I...

Reaper: -slowly leans in- Do I look like an ice cream kinda guy to you?

Chase: -pause- ...All of them...? -nervous smile-
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:16 pm

@Ebonia: How come you are so wealthy?
@Dr,Metallic: Have you considered getting an apprentice to become your follow up once you ...'expire'?
@Darkness: How come you have three forms?
@Sam: Still have feelings for May?
@Reaper: What part of 'The Underworld' are you from?
@Chase: Ever though about knocking at Child support's door, explaining your situation and maybe getting put in a more wealthy family?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Ebonia: Well, honestly, IIIIIII'm pretty lucky. It's all down to the City of Independence being crazy with their payments. I went to outer space for them, and in return for exploring and bringing back all kinds of information, I got quite a lot of money. Not to mention the payment for going out in the first place, I mean it's a dangerous job to do! As a result of all of that stuff, I have a lot to fall back on. I'm still amazed at how much I get paid for doing what I dreamed of doing.

Metallic: ...Well... I planned to have at least one child at some point in my life, but my love interests have kind of slipped out of the window because of Crazy. If I had a chance though, and someone young enough was willing to step in and learn, I would definitely consider.

Darkness: ...Oh boy, a history lesson... -grumble- Well, let's see... I started off as a wolf at first, funnily enough. Had a bad upbringing, blah blah, who gives a shit, and then volunteered for an experiment whiiiiich left me in a hedgehog's form with boosted powers. At some point in the far future after, I took some weird potion that Slade made, I don't know why but I was probably wasted, and that reverted me back to my wolf form. I can change between them now using a device I have on my wrist. The husky form? Well, that's... uh... none of your business. Leave me alone.

Sam: -immense blushing- ...I mean... well... even though I don't see her much anymore... she still reminds me the most of having a girlfriend. I'm not sure if I'm good enough, though...

Reaper: Eh, why's it matter? Underworld regions are all the same to me, they're just ruled by different assholes. ...Or some of them, decent guys. ...What? ...Fine, I'm from the realms of 'Purgatory'. Hardly like what you think, though. Let's just say it's filled with billions of damned souls from all kinds of history. In fact, Void's castle? To reach it you have to cross a pit filled with them. Fall down, you're stuck there for eternity listening to the cries. ...In other words, watch your footing, you moron.

Chase: ...Well, ah mean, sort... of? But... nawh, I like my family as is! Plus, ah'got an aunt, an'she's awesome! She taught me aaaall of 'er tricks... heheheh~ ...But... being in a family with money would be nice. I jus'don't wanna leave my dad alone...
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:50 pm

@Ebonia: How's Kila doing these days? ;D
@Metallic: What's been the best day of your life so far?
@Darkness: Every considered wearing brighter colours?
@Sam: So, what do you do to keep yourself busy?
@Reaper: Have you done anything of note in the mortal world recently?
@Chase: What would you do if you learnt someone stole from your family, considering how little they have?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:31 pm

Ebonia: ...Dead. Gone for good. He found me a few weeks ago, and... well I was with a bunch of friends. We teamed together to take him down. ...But... I can't help regret it, because... he didn't deserve what came next. His reasons for hunting me were justified, and I blame the City of Independence entirely because they lied to me. ...It's why I'm set on quitting my job there after the next space expedition is done. For good, maybe.

Metallic: Hard to think of that, actually. I'd say the best day was when I managed to take down Crazy's big giant mech with the rest of my squad. The City of Independence could've been badly damaged as a result, but we stopped it. Pretty much became heroes for a little while, and hey, that's when I got the most time to spend with Val. ...But, not seen much of her anymore.

Darkness: -huff- Ever considered asking an actual question? But in all seriousness, not really. Black expresses me for me. In case you didn't get the message, I don't exactly like talking to people I don't know.

Sam: Explore! I like to travel around and see what's there to see in the world and all, and maybe save people that can't save themselves if the situation comes by. After all, I know what it's like to be in that situation from experience...

Reaper: ...Huh. No, I've been spending the past few months flaunting how far above them I am, but I haven't done anything noteworthy. ...Maybe I should fix that.

Chase: ...W... why would someone... I'd hunt them down! ...I'd-I'd make sure they pay f'stealing from MY fam'ly! That's jus'mean!
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:39 pm

@Ebonia: What's your ideal future? What do you want out of your life?
@Metallic: SO! -Pulls up chair- Tell me about your past relationships~
@Darkness: So is the whole angst thing cause you got broken up with, or is there more to it than that?
@Sam: Who do you consider to be your worst enemy?
@Reaper: So what powers do you actually HAVE, like, specifically? What can you do?
@Chase: Then would you steal from a poor family who's in the same position as you? Or is it just the rich and well-off that are targets?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:27 am

@Ebonia: What exactly did you do to gain such privilege at such a young age to even go to the space?
@Metallic: Do you like metal?
@Darkness: On a scale from clearly-to-superextreemlybad, how gay are you for the Toxic?
@Sam: How do you make money to eat and such? Do you have a loving home that provides for you?
@Reaper: How old are you? And in all those years, have you ever found love?
@Chase: What would you do if you ever were caught and your family was the dupe of all this and had to bail you out of jail plus pay the hefty fine caused by all that you stole?

(You sure been getting quite a bit of questions, maybe spread the love by asking all these others questions as well!
Ask DA BOYZ (Deux's Characters)
.:Ask Uncanny's Characters:.
Ask Bou (Or other chara's)
Ask Sass!~
Ask Meph's Characters!
Ask Spekkal's Characters!
Asking Envy things!)
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:40 am

Sam, are you happy with this slow aging thing or does it annoy you that you look more like a child than a teemager?

Reaper, THOUGHTS ON CY (Or is that the wrong reaper I'm asking)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:59 am

@Spekkal~

Ebonia: To finally settle down with someone and have a nice family. I mean, I want to build up as much money as I can so I can enjoy life to the fullest, but I'd really like to take it easy in the future. After all the stuff that's been going on lately... yeah... settling down would do me a world of good.

Metallic: Well, I'll tell you a little bit about Valkyrie. She was... pretty stunning. I met her when I was about 17 or 18 or something... it was such a while ago, but she was one that stood out really well. We clicked pretty easily, and I guess we were perfect for each other. But... the whole Crazy ordeal was, and still is, going on, so I said I couldn't go any further with her. I couldn't worry about kids, I couldn't worry about family. Crazy is cold. He'd abuse as much as he could to get me off his tail, so I still need to be careful until he's either dead or jailed for good.

Darkness: Wow. ...Well, you try living a life that's pretty much subclass and having three people stab you in the back one after the other. That's enough to put someone towards suicide. But no, the whole 'angst' thing is something I've had all my life, as well as wearing black. Black is my favorite color and was since I was a kid. It's also my FUR color conveniently enough, so how's about that? ...Now would you get lost?

Sam: ...I... don't know, really. Now, it's just whoever comes up that rings a bell. But I guess one person that cased a lot of trouble for me and my friends is that red robot guy.

Reaper: Well I'd be spoiling surprises if I flat out told you everything I could do, wouldn't I? But fine, I'll tell you some... I'm one of the best at controlling fire, in all kinds of ways. Ironic considering I rarely ever resort to using it. Really, that's because it's so much more effortless and unsatisfying compared to stabbing a blade through someone. ...Another thing I can do is channel energy into my body. Specific areas. I can make myself faster, or I can make myself incredibly strong and tanky... takes time and tires me out, but I've done some crazy stuff with the latter. Remember the MAIA building~?

Chase: I tryyyy not to take things from people that can't do without! But those... big fat rich jerks tha'go around with their money like they'r'eroes... yeah, I take stuff from them whenever I get a go. They don't need tha'much if we can get by with pretty much NOUT.

@Uncanny~

Ebonia: I showed I was strong, and it's as simple as that, really! I mean, like... I was the only person that they'd actually managed to get that could stand up straight with their old prototype defense armor. Never mind wearing it like it was nothing and all. So naturally I guess they just thought I was a perfect candidate and sent me off like that! And I didn't disappoint, so yeah. ...There's definitely a mix of blind luck in there though. I'm sure there's SOMEONE out there who'd be able to wear the armor as well easily, but I guess fate had it that I'd do all of it, huh?

Metallic: The genre? Somewhat. It's a bit over the top in some cases, but I love me a guitar solo every so often. I prefer some older types of music, though. If you meant ACTUAL metal, well, I mean it's useful?

Darkness: .............Super extremely fuck you.

Sam: I... usually just go around place to place looking for some shelters. I mean... I can drop by May's place whenever I want, I think, but I don't like to trouble them, so I just go around looking wherever I can. I think Happiness gives me a lot of energy to compensate anyway, I'm sure I'd be living somewhere if I didn't have her.

Reaper: -almost childish snicker- 15,425 years old. And I've had plenty of bitches but never anyone I gave much of a shit about.

Chase: ...I-... ...I wouldn't get caught in the first place, then! ...But, I mean... if I did, I don'know how my family would handle it... ...not like they'd be able to pay back the money.

@Elec~

Sam: I'm not sure how to feel about it. I don't like change, but at the same time, everyone else is probably growing up without me... it'd be awkward for May, I think. And other people. Honestly, I want to get rid of the aging thing, but I don't want to throw Happiness away or anything. Not that I could even if I wanted to, I mean we're bounded by the soul!

Reaper: Insolent, brainless, annoying... in fact, just look up a dictionary of insults and you just about have my opinion on him. ...Though he's fun to torment. I'll give him THAT much.

((Aaaand will do, Uncanny!))
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:54 pm

To Ebonia: What's your opinion on Sam?
To Charles: What's your opinion on Helena?
To Reaper: Just out of curiosity, are you based on the grim reaper?
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:31 pm

@Ebonia: How long have you been back home anyway? Since your last exploration, that is. And met anyone nice?
@Reaper: Opinion on Bafalaut, and his effect on Void?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:49 pm

Sam, what exactly happened to your family??

Darkness, what would you do if Elec SUDDENLY HUGGED YOU CAUSE SHE STILL REMEMBERS YOU EVEN IF YOU DON'T YOU EMO WOLF HOG THING
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:20 am

@Mephiles~

Ebonia: You mean, the radio girl? I think that's what she said. She's nice! Pretty cool to talk to, and seems a little bit selfless, which is great. Hope to get to know her better!

Metallic: Competent. Seems to know how to use a weapon and defend herself. Helped me get out of a tight situation, and also agreed to helping me try and save some people. So she gets my respect for definite.

Reaper: ...??? What? ((OOC: He isn't, actually! He was originally meant to be just a generic assassin guy but I changed it up to be a demon with an entire clan at some point.))

@Spekkal~

Ebonia: About... 4 months or something? I'm going to be on another soon but, yeah. ...I've met plenty of people. A lot of them are great to know. Azuré... Jessy... Sparkx, so many I met during that... hell that was Devil's Isle. Of course, I met people outside of that too. Sparknish, I think his name was... pretty cool to have a coffee and all with him. Boubka is pretty cute as well. Sam is nice to talk to, too, and I imagine there'll be plenty more I can get to know!

Reaper: The worst possible influence for a leader. He's out of his throne room for so long it's like he forgot his responsibilities. He's turned soft. Against making a mark on the world. And for that reason, Bafalaut is a massive drawback. ...Though I'll still respect Void's decisions until he steps down or kicks the bucket, whichever comes first. Hopefully it comes soon though, 'cause I'm sick of doing nothing.

@Elec~

Sam: ...Well... uhm... I mean... ...well, my mom died soon after I was born. I know that much. My dad? ...I'm... not sure. He just went missing. I think he died too, though... my brother used to look after me, but he went missing as well. I don't know what happened to my family sometimes, and I wish... wish I could've gotten to know them better. ...Sometimes I feel like Happiness is my mom, though. She's always looking out for me. My friends, too. They're all family now.

Darkness: ...I... recognize the name... ...! But get lost! ...
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:23 am

Ebonia; So, space exploration expert, eh? So how many times have you been into space - and how far? Been to any interest locations?

Darkness; Your nickname... iiis that one you came up with for yourself, or one assigned to you? If assigned, did you like it at first, or just stick with it 'cause it was easier than shaking it?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:28 am

Ebonia: Just the once so far! But it was a LONG expedition and I went to all kinds of planets. Planet Gyronia was... ....A... a place. ...Things didn't really go so great there, eheh... But there were plenty of others. A lot of unnamed planets, and I went VERY far out from the planet. Had to do all kinds of crazy stuff. One planet I love in particular was this one where it was... almost like a fantasy land from books. I mean, from what I heard the atmosphere was deadly in toxicity, but it looked so beautiful and happy and peaceful. That was interesting, to say the least! I don't get why I'm titled 'expert' but I guess it's because I know what I'm doing? After all, on my first expedition I made more discoveries and progress than just about the whole space team at the City of Independence combined. So... there's that?

Darkness: ....I came up with it myself. ...For... for reasons. Multiple. Hearing people call me that was nice too. It... helped me forget. .....Go bother someone else. ¬¬
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:59 am

@Ebonia: Is there any chance of you getting a new fancy suit, since your old one was destroyed?
@Reaper: Okay I know you're evil and whatever, but ever had any love interests?
@Darkness: Ever considered brightening up? ;D
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:43 am

@All: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:29 pm

@Ebonia: I'm just gonna ask you back: What do you think of Boubka? ;D

@Metallic: So what's your best creation so far?

@Darkness: Could you say hi to my granny for me? 8D
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:57 pm

@Spekkal~

Ebonia: Well, so far the City of Independence doesn't know I'm quitting. ...So... I guess that the moment I tell them I'm leaving? Yeah, I lose my rights to a new suit. A little sad, but hey, can't have everything in life.

Reaper: Only a few small ones. I had a slight interest in who you mortals referred to as 'Flame' but my second in command was a lot quicker to that one. At the end of the day, they're insignificant, and I don't care. So ask a better question, eh?

Darkness: Ever considered asking an actual question? -.-;

@Uncanny~

Ebonia: ...I... don't think I would change anything, actually. As... weird as it sounds, and I'm not saying I'm perfect, I feel like I'm happy the way I am. Even with flaws everywhere. ...But hey, I guess I'd like to get rid of my claustrophobia. That's... nasty.

Metallic: I'd change my age. Back to being a bit younger, if that meant everyone else would be too. It's becoming harder and harder to keep up. I'm in great condition, and all, but I miss being younger. Sure going to be a sad grandfather, aren't I?

Darkness: ...A lot. Leave it at that.

Sam: I guess I'd change how strong I was in the past. Because maybe then, if I had this... I'd have been able to stay with my friends.

Reaper: Psshhh, NOW? Absolutely nothing. I'm perfect as is.

Chase: How strong and old I am, o'course! If I was older, I'd be able to work prop'ly and make my OWN money! And things would be GREAT!

@Bou~

Ebonia: Pretty childish but sweet. Was nice to talk to him at that valentines thing, and I hope to talk to him a bit more! Something about him is just... fun to see. Maybe it's his excitement.

Metallic: ...Hmmhmm... no doubt my custom modifications to the power suits I and my squad use. Without them, I think we'd have been dead five times over. I'm not much of a mechanic otherwise.

Darkness: ...No. Find her yourself, I'm not your messenger. D|<

You can now ask Sora and Void questions!
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:34 pm

Ebonia; Okay, so, just interested, you went further than anyone ever in the history of your city on your first ever space-flight? But... why did they let you? Surely someone who's never once been to space before should at least have a few precautionary attempts first, to learn the basics? Were they that irresponsible (and just happened to get lucky), or did something go wrong somewhere causing you to be forced to spend such an extended time in space?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Ebonia: ...Well... I wonder why sometimes.

I guess I was VERY eager to do it. And every single test they put me in was incredibly... easy for me to do beforehand. Believe me, they put me into as MANY hard conditions as possible.

...Apparently they'd never seen anyone able to cope with gravity increases of that level before. I mean they didn't try to kill me with it, it was just a steady increase. They wanted to push me to the limits. See if I'd have enough at some point, and I didn't. It baffled them.

...But honestly, I think the main thing is the fact that I managed to wear that power suit.

Without that? I don't think they'd have let me go into space. Mainly because that does the work for me when it comes to surviving a lot of the things out there. Either way, someone still had to tell me what to do while I was out there, and Paladin, thanks to him so much, volunteered, and kept in touch with me the entire time. If I'm honest? The mission wasn't intended to be so long. But, they'd fueled up the craft enough for a REALLY long mission. I think they made a mistake giving me the wrong one, I mean to be fair I think the city was in a state of almost WAR at the time. Either way, I guess I kind of... proved myself on the first REAL test in space. They did ask me to go back, but I tried to persuade them to let me stay out there longer.

...I really wanted to explore as much of the stars as possible.

They were a bit... angry at first. I could... tell. But when they saw how well I was doing, and how great I could look after myself, they were more than happy to keep me out there. After all, I brought back a bunch of rare materials and rocks and all sorts of stuff. Set foot on planets they could only dream of someone reaching.

But... they were trying to look after me by making me come back.

...They said that planet Gyronia was going to be a first. As in, I would be the first to set foot there. I was attacked on sight by a dragon-like mobian called Kila, because apparently my kind wasn't welcome, and I almost DIED on that planet. Turns out? Two people had already went to that planet in the past and ruined our connection with their species. Who? I don't know. But if I found out... there'd be problems.

Because as much as I hated Kila when he was alive... he didn't deserve what happened when he found me. He didn't know what he was getting himself into.

If it was an error on the City of Independence's part, I don't care. They should've looked into it more.

...Oh, sorry. I... I kind of... got carried away there. ;;
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:06 pm

@Darkness: Right, I get it. Okay. So what's your ideal life them? What'd be what makes you happy?

@Metallic: Ever considered making monoliths yourself? EVER CONSIDERED MAKING THEM FIGHT. IT'D BE AWESOME. YOU COULD MAKE A BETTING GAME OUT OF IT. okay but yeah giant robots yay or nay?

@Chase: So, who do you dislike the least, out of everyone ever?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next