Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Meph's Characters!

+3
Caliburn
Electrisa
Dregan
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ask Meph's Characters! Empty Ask Meph's Characters!

Post by Mephiles the Dark Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:12 am

I figured since this was going about, I figured, "Hey, everyone's doing this, so why don't I make this official as well?"

So, you can ask my characters questions and even interact with them if you so choose! Throw a blunt question at them if you want!

With that out of the way, here are the characters that you can ask questions to.

Info
Rameses: A reddish-orange scorpion who is a former pharaoh originating from Egypt. It is said he ruled two millennia ago.

Reference: http://orig15.deviantart.net/d2d0/f/2015/301/1/9/rameses_the_scorpion_by_lozskullkid-d9eqxu2.png

Helena: A hazel fox who is a student/demon hunter. She's interested in many supernatural forces.

Reference: http://orig13.deviantart.net/a9b2/f/2015/301/5/c/helena_the_fox_by_lozskullkid-d9eouhe.png

Oblivion: A raven shadow angel hedgehog who is a protector of shadows. He is a relative to Alexis Kata.

Reference: http://orig14.deviantart.net/306a/f/2015/322/c/6/oblivion__before_ascension__by_lozskullkid-d9elqvn.png

Hurry: A cerulean seedrian who is a pacifist. Dislikes violence, but tries to help out the best way he can despite his cowardly nature.

Reference: http://orig03.deviantart.net/a7ec/f/2015/295/8/1/hurry_the_seedrian_by_lozskullkid-d9e0op0.png

Alexis: A angelic sky blue fox who is a protector of the skies. She is a relative to Oblivion.

Reference: http://orig03.deviantart.net/b234/f/2015/323/c/4/alexis_the_fox_by_lozskullkid-d9h9x55.png

Last edited by Mephiles the Dark on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:24 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Lighter text.)
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ask Meph's Characters! Empty Re: Ask Meph's Characters!

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:07 pm

@Rameses: How have you stayed alive so long? Are you immortal? If so, what's the cause of it?
@Helena: Most interesting demon you've fought?
@Oblivion: What does the title of 'protector of shadows' entail?
@Hurry: Do you hold any actual fighting skills, even though you're a pacifist?
@Alexis: Opinion on Oblivion? Good or bad?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:41 pm

Rameses; Well, it's worth noting you're listed as a 'former' pharaoh. How did you lose your position? Have you any intent of regaining it?

Helena; Demon hunter, eh? So what's your full stance on demons? Is it a case of 'hunt only those who do wrong', or more 'all demons are evil and must be dealt with'?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:56 pm

@Rameses: Some scorpions glow in the dark/under a black light. Is that also the case with you?
@Helena: What made you pick up demon hunting?
@Oblivion: Out of curiosity; what exactly is a 'raven shadow angel'/'shadow angel'?
@Hurry: I always though that male seedrians were more lizard like with horns. Is there a reason why you look more like a female?
@Alexis: Were you born as a protector of the skies or enrolled into it at a later age?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Spekkal wrote:@Rameses: How have you stayed alive so long? Are you immortal? If so, what's the cause of it?
@Helena: Most interesting demon you've fought?
@Oblivion: What does the title of 'protector of shadows' entail?
@Hurry: Do you hold any actual fighting skills, even though you're a pacifist?
@Alexis: Opinion on Oblivion? Good or bad?

Rameses replied:
"I'm not completely immortal, if that's what you're asking. However, I have been granted near immortality by gods unknown to me. During my mysterious revival, I didn't realize that this would be interrupted by someone that I knew well..." He looked away from the questioner and sighed. "I'd rather not go into detail about it."

Helena replied:
"To be honest, I've actually fought some very interesting demons." She looked at the questioner and smiled, though this quickly changed into a frown as she added, "That time when I had to save Azrael from dying, though, both scared me and interested at the same time. There was a demon that was involved, but I can't quite remember his name..."

Oblivion replied:
"Well, being a protector of shadows has to do with many things. It involves consequences as well, which I have to watch out for." He looked at the questioner and gave a chuckle. "But being a protector of shadows means protecting those who control the element itself. I've had some rough times, but I've made the most of it."

Hurry replied:
"W-Well..." He paused for a moment before looking around, returning his attention to the questioner thereafter. "O-Other than the healing spells that I happen to possess, I don't think I have any major sk-skills..."

Alexis replied:
"...Oblivion?" She looked at the questioner, confused. After realizing her relation to her brother, she added, "Oh, he's actually my brother, which is good. However, he does have his moments..." She shuddered, thinking about the times Oblivion and Scion bickered.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Dregan wrote:Rameses; Well, it's worth noting you're listed as a 'former' pharaoh. How did you lose your position? Have you any intent of regaining it?

Helena; Demon hunter, eh? So what's your full stance on demons? Is it a case of 'hunt only those who do wrong', or more 'all demons are evil and must be dealt with'?

Rameses replied:
"I lost my position as pharaoh after suffering from a disastrous accident. I don't see myself reclaiming my rank as emperor anytime soon."

Helena replied:
"I don't believe all demons to be evil. I do, however, believe that any evil that happens to exist should be purged from this world."

Last edited by Mephiles the Dark on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bold text for characters' question.)
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:37 pm

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@Rameses: Some scorpions glow in the dark/under a black light. Is that also the case with you?
@Helena: What made you pick up demon hunting?
@Oblivion: Out of curiosity; what exactly is a 'raven shadow angel'/'shadow angel'?
@Hurry: I always though that male seedrians were more lizard like with horns. Is there a reason why you look more like a female?
@Alexis: Were you born as a protector of the skies or enrolled into it at a later age?

Rameses replied:
"It depends on the color of their skin, really." He gave the questioner a smile, then his expression suddenly changed to a frown as he added, "For me, unfortunately, it depends on the time of day and the weather. I don't mind warm climates, but I can't stand rainy weather..." He shuddered after saying this.

Helena replied:
"I picked up demon hunting from Azrael, a friend who I haven't seen in a while. I still miss him, though..." Upon thinking of her friend, she looked at the questioner wistfully and sighed. "He taught me the basics, but there are some things that I don't know..." She gave the questioner a smile and chuckled.

Oblivion replied:
"Oh, raven is just the color of my fur." He looked at the questioner and smiled. "A shadow angel is like a fallen angel. However, there are two things different about them: the shadow angel is a messenger, and the fallen angel is an a intrusion of jobs."

Hurry replied:
"O-Oh..." He turned away for a moment, slightly embarrassed, then returned his attention to the questioner thereafter. "I-It's strange that seedrians look either more feminine than masculine, depending on the gender that they are... I-It's a rarity, to be honest!"

Alexis replied:
"According to my heritage, I believe I was born unto a family whose job involved being protectors of a specific task." She looked at the questioner for a moment before giving a smile. "I ended up becoming the protector of the skies, which I received training for. My brother, Oblivion, became the protector of shadows, and he received discipline for it as well."

Last edited by Mephiles the Dark on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color changed for some of the characters.)
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:04 pm

@Rameses: What do you think of society these days? And the progression since you've existed?

@Helena: You say you're a student, so what do you actually study?

@Oblivion: What are the capabilities of your powers?

@Hurry: How do you like to spend your free time? And met anyone nice recently?

@Alexis: Have you ever had to fight anyone particularly nasty?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:15 pm

@Rameses: That honestly didn't quite answer my question though ;D Do you glow in the dark/under UV light? Yes or no?

@Helena: How do you juggle between being a student and a demon hunter? Has it ever given you problems?

@Oblivion: How does one become a shadow angel?

@Hurry: Favorite flower: GOGOGOGOGO

@Alexis: When do you think the sky is the prettiest?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:43 am

Spekkal wrote:@Rameses: What do you think of society these days? And the progression since you've existed?

@Helena: You say you're a student, so what do you actually study?

@Oblivion: What are the capabilities of your powers?

@Hurry: How do you like to spend your free time? And met anyone nice recently?

@Alexis: Have you ever had to fight anyone particularly nasty?

Rameses replied:
"I used to view society as foolish..." He closed his eyes and shook his head in disgust. "It's all right now, but I would agree that its civilization has most definitely improved."

Helena replied:
"I'm actually learning how to hunt demons, if you were wondering. As mentioned earlier, I took up demon hunting from a friend of mine, who I haven't seen in a while." She looked at the questioner and smiled. "The subject I plan to take up is demonology, so I can learn more about demons in general."

Oblivion replied:
"I don't know the full extent of my power, but I do know this; using too much of it will cause me to weaken." He looked away and sighed sadly. After a moment, he returned his attention to the questioner and added, "If I were you, I'd be careful when conflicting with me."

Hurry replied:
"W-Well..." He looked away for a moment before returning his attention to the questioner. "I...I'm unsure of how I like spending free time, but there was this...f-fox that I met during the confrontation of two Mobians... He seems to be r-really nice!"

Alexis replied:
"There was this...demon that I fought, but I won't bring up any names." She shuddered as soon as she mentioned it. "It still haunts me, but I try not to think about it..." 

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@Rameses: That honestly didn't quite answer my question though ;D Do you glow in the dark/under UV light? Yes or no?

@Helena: How do you juggle between being a student and a demon hunter? Has it ever given you problems?

@Oblivion: How does one become a shadow angel?

@Hurry: Favorite flower: GOGOGOGOGO

@Alexis: When do you think the sky is the prettiest?

Rameses replied:
He let a chuckle escape him as an embarrassed expression crossed over him. "Sorry, I thought you were referring to the climate..." He sighed and added, "Sadly, I do not glow in the dark unless I am exposed to some light."

Helena replied:
"It's hard to shift jobs between a student and a demon hunter, but I make the most of it as best as I can." She looked at the questioner and smiled. "I don't think I've had any problems with it so far."

Oblivion replied:
"It's quite hard, to be honest." He looked at the questioner with a raised eyebrow. "It's either one of two things: you either have to be special, or you need to have done something good in order to ascend to the heavens."

Hurry replied:
"Wh-What?!" He seemed to be startled by the reaction he was given. Soon, he calmed down and added, "O-Oh, a...fl-flower... I thought you were meaning something else... I-I don't really have a favorite flower, to be honest; though, I do like the...r-rose..." He looked at the questioner and smiled shyly.

Alexis replied:
"I like it when the sky is at peace..." She closed her eyes and sighed happily, soon letting them open as she added, "I especially love it when the skies show signs of something good."

Last edited by Mephiles the Dark on Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color changed for some of the characters' answers.)
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:04 pm

@Rameses: What is the coolest thing that happened to you in all your years of life?
@Helena: What is it that you study?
@Oblivion: Which of the two was your case? Being special or did you do something so good to ascend?
@Hurry: Another flower related question; I have seen a lot of seedrian's that are based on certain flowers. Are you based on a flower and if so, which one?
@Alexis: Did you ever have to battle to protect the skies? If so, please tell us the tale.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:38 pm

@Rameses: What's the LEAST coolest thing that's happened to you in all your years of life?
@Helena: Ever had any romantic interest in anyone? If so, who? If not, what do you want in a person?
@Oblivion: What does your day usually consist of?
@Hurry: Are you capable of/rely on photosynthesis, and do you get anything from it if so?
@Alexis: So what made you want to be part of that Ascension event anyway?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@Rameses: What is the coolest thing that happened to you in all your years of life?
@Helena: What is it that you study?
@Oblivion: Which of the two was your case? Being special or did you do something so good to ascend?
@Hurry: Another flower related question; I have seen a lot of seedrian's that are based on certain flowers. Are you based on a flower and if so, which one?
@Alexis: Did you ever have to battle to protect the skies? If so, please tell us the tale.

Rameses replied:
"I'm not sure if I can recall anything cool that's happened." He looked at the questioner with a bit of a sheepish expression. "To be honest, I don't think anything that breathtaking has happened to me..."

Helena replied:
"I actually study the beliefs of demons, which is what inspired me to become a demonologist. Or was it a demon hunter...?" She looked at the questioner and gave a nervous chuckle. "It may have been a demon hunter, but you probably get the picture."

Oblivion replied:
"It's a bit of a long story. Though, if you do want to know..." He paused for a moment before adding, "I guess you could say I needed to do something good in order to ascend."

Hurry replied:
"T-To be honest, I-I'm not sure if I'm based on a flower..." He looked at the questioner and gave a sheepish smile. "Th-Though, if I had a choice, I'd probably be based either on a rose or a t-tulip."

Alexis replied:
"I don't think I've ever had anyone battle me for the skies." She looked at the questioner with a somewhat confused expression. "Unless you're referring to the time Oblivion, Scion and I fought, then that's a long story."

Spekkal wrote:@Rameses: What's the LEAST coolest thing that's happened to you in all your years of life?
@Helena: Ever had any romantic interest in anyone? If so, who? If not, what do you want in a person?
@Oblivion: What does your day usually consist of?
@Hurry: Are you capable of/rely on photosynthesis, and do you get anything from it if so?
@Alexis: So what made you want to be part of that Ascension event anyway?

Rameses replied:
"I don't think I've had anything bad happen to me. Unless, of course, you count the time that the plague came and passed..." Just talking about it made him shudder. "I don't think I'll ever forget the time when it occurred."

Helena replied:
"I've always liked Azrael..." She looked away from the questioner as her face flushed with a reddish-pink blush. After a moment, she returned her attention to the questioner and added, "Though I haven't seen him in a while, I still miss him a lot..."

Oblivion replied:
"My day?" He seemed to be confused, but his expression remained serious as he added, "All I need to do is keep an eye on Alexis, guide those who control the elements of the darkness and shadows, and protect those who are in danger."

Hurry replied:
He looked at the questioner, seeming to be a bit confused. "I-I don't think so... To be honest, I don't think I-I need anything from the sun."

Alexis replied:
"I want to test my strength in order to see how strong I really am, all while performing to the best of my ability." She looked at the questioner with a smile. "I've never fought in anything that tested me, so I wanted to give it a shot."
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:31 am

@Rameses: Wasn't your life super boring then? Living all those years and having nothing really cool happen to you at all?
@Helena: If you really absolutely had to pick between your studies or hunting demons, which would you pick and why?
@Oblivion and Alexis: How can you two be brother and sister yet be of completely different species?
@Hurry: Do you need the same kind of things as a plant needs to survive or do you need what a typical mobian needs to survive?

(You sure been getting quite a bit of questions, maybe spread the love by asking all these others questions as well!
Ask DA BOYZ (Deux's Characters)
.:Ask Uncanny's Characters:.
Ask Bou (Or other chara's)
Ask Sass!~
Ask Burning's Characters!
Ask Spekkal's Characters!
Asking Envy things!)
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:36 pm

@Rameses: So is there anything more to you than just living super long? Like, any powers? Cool adventures? Friends?
Speaking of, I'm sure you've tried, right? Have you ever had your heart broken from outliving a mate or friend?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@Rameses: Wasn't your life super boring then? Living all those years and having nothing really cool happen to you at all?
@Helena: If you really absolutely had to pick between your studies or hunting demons, which would you pick and why?
@Oblivion and Alexis: How can you two be brother and sister yet be of completely different species?
@Hurry: Do you need the same kind of things as a plant needs to survive or do you need what a typical mobian needs to survive?

(You sure been getting quite a bit of questions, maybe spread the love by asking all these others questions as well!
Ask DA BOYZ (Deux's Characters)
.:Ask Uncanny's Characters:.
Ask Bou (Or other chara's)
Ask Sass!~
Ask Burning's Characters!
Ask Spekkal's Characters!
Asking Envy things!)

Rameses replied:
"Not really." He looked at the questioner with a somewhat somber expression as he added, "As described before, I'm not sure if I've had anything breathtaking happen to me...unless you count the time after the plague occurred."

Helena replied:
"If I had a choice..." She paused for a moment before adding, "I would have to pick demon hunting. I know studying their beliefs is nice and all, but sometimes it becomes boring overtime."

Oblivion and Alexis replied:
"Well..." She trailed off and looked over to her brother with a confused expression.
"Our parents were of different species, but we were born at different times." He looked at the questioner with a solemn expression. "We may be different from each other, but we're still related by mind and soul."

Hurry replied:
"I-I would probably have t-to say th-that I would need things a typical Mobian needs to s-survive..." He paused for a moment before adding, "I-I may be related t-to a type of pl-plant, but I still need the sufficient vitamins a-and nutrients that a-a plant needs!"

Spekkal wrote:@Rameses: So is there anything more to you than just living super long? Like, any powers? Cool adventures? Friends?
Speaking of, I'm sure you've tried, right? Have you ever had your heart broken from outliving a mate or friend?
Rameses replied:
"I'm pleased to see you ask that, actually!" He looked at the questioner with a smile. "I actually wield the ability to control fire, which, technically, is called pyrokinesis. I've met quite a few people, but I can't quite remember their names..." He looked at the questioner with a somewhat sorrowful expression as he added, "I have tried, yes, but I don't ever recall having my heart broken."
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:58 pm

Hurry, your thoughts on Envy?

Helena, what about your family? Do you have any, and are they okay with you doing what you're doing?
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:59 pm

Electrisa wrote:Hurry, your thoughts on Envy?

Helena, what about your family? Do you have any, and are they okay with you doing what you're doing?

Hurry replied:
"W-Well, I know he did his best to stop Ryder from...d-destroying..." He paused for a brief moment before adding, "I-I'll just say that he seems like a...a-a good person despite his attempts helping to stop the confrontation."

Helena replied:
"My...My family..." She paused for a few moments, seeming to be sad about something. "I-I don't know what happened to my parents..." She let a sigh escape her after pausing for another moment. After a few seconds' hesitation, she added, "Though, I do have a brother... He's fine with whatever decisions I make, so it shouldn't pose too much of a problem."

Last edited by Mephiles the Dark on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:19 am

Oblivion and Alexis; You've been travelling around the haunted house area for a little while now. You've got quite the small group around you, but for the most part you've been sorta keeping to yourselves, mostly talking among each other. Just curious what your thoughts are on the rest of the group?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:40 am

@Oblivion & Alexis: Thoughts on the Mansion itself specifically? (EDIT: Since Dregan asked pretty much the same thing earlier, ignore the Sora question)

@Helena: What about YOUR thoughts on Metallic/Charles?
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:57 am

Dregan wrote:Oblivion and Alexis; You've been travelling around the haunted house area for a little while now. You've got quite the small group around you, but for the most part you've been sorta keeping to yourselves, mostly talking among each other. Just curious what your thoughts are on the rest of the group?

Oblivion and Alexis replied:
"It's strange, really..." she replied and gave the questioner a nervous chuckle.
"I believe we're just observing everything around us." He looked at the questioner, seeming to be confused about the inquiry in general. "Now, about the others..." He paused to think for a moment. "Travis and Chase seem to know what they're doing, Sora... she's all right, and...I'm not sure of what to say when referring to Wicked or JC... However, I will say this about Sammie; she's a bit on the timid side, but she seems to be a nice person."
Alexis nodded in agreement. "I can't help but say I agree," she replied.

Burning-Fox wrote:@Oblivion & Alexis: Thoughts on the Mansion itself specifically?

@Helena: What about YOUR thoughts on Metallic/Charles?

Oblivion and Alexis replied:
"Well, the mansion..." She trailed off and looked at Oblivion, seemingly confused.
Seeing his sister's expression, he looked at the questioner and replied, "The mansion seems to bear an ominous presence." 
Alexis nodded in agreement. "The mansion may be a bit...scary- that part I will concur upon," she replied.

Helena replied:
"He seems like a nice person, even though he got me out of a bad situation." She looked at the questioner with a smile. "I respect him both as a friend and as a fatherly figure."

Last edited by Mephiles the Dark on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Color changed for some of the characters' answers.)
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:10 am

@Oblivion: How do you feel about your sister entering the Ascension? Are you worried? And do you think she'll do well?

@Hurry: So have you ever needed to use your healing powers? Have you healed people before?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:54 am

@All: If all of you were stuck in a situation where only one would survive for whatever reason, who would it be?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:32 pm

@Hurry: Have you ever fought someone?

@Helena: Do you believe in vampires? OR CHOCOLATE MARTIANS?!

Rameses: Do you have like a super cool tail that can stab people and inject poison?
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:36 pm

Oblivion & Alexis; Keeping on the note of the mansion venture, what are you expecting to get out of it moving forward? Has it been what you expected thus far?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next