Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its time to move on

+2
Insanitorium9
lady-tragedy
6 posters

Go down

Its time to move on Empty Its time to move on

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:53 pm

It's pretty much what the title says, I'm leaving SRN. I know I haven't exactly been around much to begin with the past month but I felt I needed to leave at least a thread to make it official.

While the Sonic fandom has been a big part of my life in the 10 years I've been starting to feel like I'm sort of outgrowing it?. I still love sonic, but its more of a nostalgic thing now. I haven't played a new sonic game in years. Archie's reboot ruined the comics for me and the generation gap between myself and most sonic roleplayers on this site and elsewhere just continue to grow and I find myself getting easily annoyed with people or just not understanding the teenage culture these days.

I also find I rarely draw sonic style anymore and the only ones I still roleplay it with are uncanny and knux and occasionally burn, spekkal or elec. I will continue to do so over skype, so for you guys, don't worry, I'm not just suddenly going to stop and leave you hanging.

But my SRN days are pretty much over. You're all a wonderful community and you all should stay awsome. I might be back, someday. But I wouldn't hold my breath on it, I don't expect to.

Cheers,
Lady
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Its time to move on Empty Re: Its time to move on

Post by Insanitorium9 Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Though I am new to SRN still, I have noticed you are an amazing Role-player and I think I'm speaking for everyone on SRN saying that we will miss you, I didn't get to know you to well. But I do hope you might come back one day, and I understand how all archie comic and most of the sonic games are practically going downhill, goodbye lady-tragedy I am glad I got to meet you.
Insanitorium9
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:22 pm

I never really got the opportunity to rp with you during my short time on here, but it was nice chatting with you a couple of times and you were very helpful. c:
I get where you're coming from about the younger generations sometimes, too. Nothing on here yet, but elsewhere... .w.
Either way, wishing you well wherever you roam, Lady! Maybe we'll bump into each other and have opportunity in another time. :>

Ah ha, also don't be surprised if I ever pop up one day to commission you, as commissions are like an obsession for me, fufufufu
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:38 am

Going along with insan I noticed you are a amazing Role-player, and i just want to say that if and when you return i will give you a very warm welcome back.

Maybe See ya later

Bye
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILS Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:15 pm

While I find myself in the situation where I cannot say from experience if you're a good RPer or not, I can say that you seem like a very kind person. From what little conversation's we've had, I can gather that you are a very kind and creative person, with little flaw in my opinion. I wish we could've known each-other better, I suppose I left at the wrong time.

Forever Yours,

ILS
ILS
ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:00 pm

I'll miss you, you were a great role-player (Mostly cause I sorta read the ones you were in XD). I might just cry, since you were very nice and kind, as well as highly creative. Goodbye Lady-tragedy.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down