Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Ten Favorite Sonic Characters

:: Creative Area :: Media

Go down

Top Ten Favorite Sonic Characters Empty Top Ten Favorite Sonic Characters

Post by Avery Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:06 am

AFTER ALL THE WAITING. AFTER ALL OF THE EVERYTHING THAT HAS COME OF THIS! HERE IT IS! MY TOP TEN FAVORITE SONIC CHARACTERS!

This is my very first Top Ten video, feel free to make any comments or anything that might help me improve on my future videos! This was also made for my channel, hence me going "Hey Shadownight31 here, other wise known as AVERY" And stuff like that.

It took me forever to actually finish this, due to my microphone being completely useless for several months at a time. But I finally finished it and this is the final result, and I love what I did with it. If you'd like to see more like this from me, just tell me and I'll consider making more in the future!

Anyway! Here's the video! Enjoy!

Go ahead and tell me what YOUR Top Ten favorite Sonic characters are! I'd love to hear it! We all have different #1s, so lets find out who's everyone's favorite!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and a lovely night, until we meet again.
Avery
Avery
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down