Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Valentines- Victoria Steele + Diamond Jack

Go down

Secret Valentines- Victoria Steele + Diamond Jack Empty Secret Valentines- Victoria Steele + Diamond Jack

Post by Midknight Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Valentines day, a time for couples to come together and form relationships..The afternoon began to fade into evening, as the sun began to set ever so slowly, leaving a hot pink glow in the sky and clouds...

The female female known as Victoria sat nervously at an outdoor cafe table, sitting with a box of chocolates and a small piece of paper with the name "Diamond Jack" written on it...She sat, fidgeting nervously, fiddling with the piece of paper..

She had never met this boy..man...whoever he was..What does he look like? How old is he? What species is he? Does he have powers? SO many questions..She was beginning to regret putting her name forward for this, "Secret Valentines"..

(Just going to assume these two have arrange to meet somewhere xD)
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Secret Valentines- Victoria Steele + Diamond Jack Empty Re: Secret Valentines- Victoria Steele + Diamond Jack

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:43 am

Diamond Jack holds his piece of paper, as well. He looks down at it curiously, as if it might make this girl appear before him out of nowhere. Victoria Steele, huh? The rose he'd bought seems deserving of such a person with that beautiful a name.

The designated meeting spot is in front of a small café. As Diamond surveys around, he spots a pretty girl with long, dark hair sitting by herself. Victoria Steele? Definitely looks like a Victoria. And she's holding a slip of paper that matches his own. Perfect. Walk up, tap her on the shoulder, introduce yourself.

"Excuse me," he begins, tapping Victoria's shoulder, "I'm Diamond Jack. I believe we were destined to meet."

Back to top Go down

Secret Valentines- Victoria Steele + Diamond Jack Empty Re: Secret Valentines- Victoria Steele + Diamond Jack

Post by Midknight Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:27 pm

The feline, jerked up slightly, "Oh!"

In a panic, she stood up out of her chair and turned to Diamond Jack, "H-Hello there!", she said to him with a slight stutter. 'Oh god. He's here. What do I do. IS THAT A ROSE? This is perfect. What do I say. What do I do. How do I act', her thoughts raced faster and faster, she took a deep breath.

"I'm Victoria," she smiled, "I believe we were~"
'Don't mess this up..Keep calm, don't be stupid.'
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:26 pm

"I brought something for you, actually." He hands her the rose before sitting down in the seat across the table. "I was admiring your name on the way here. It seems pretty sophisticated… kinda like the name of somebody famous, you know?" He pauses to laugh at his own random conversation starter. "You ever gotten that from anyone before?" When Diamond grins, he habitually bites his snake-bite piercings on his lower lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:56 pm

At the comments a giant lobster red blush shot across her face, "A-ahaha..I can't say I have~" she giggles nervously, 'He's so confident. What do I say. *Panic*'

"I can assure you I'm no one special.." she says, looking down at her present for him, "No one famous, just plain old me~" she chimes.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:45 am

"Aww, come on. Everybody's got a story." He leans in on his elbow. "Just because it's not on TV doesn't mean it's not a good story. And maybe it's too early to ask this, but I wanna know yours. You seem like the kind of girl with more to her than just her appearance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:16 pm

Victoria begins to twirl a strand of hair between her fingers, "My story?..", she glances over, making quick eye contact. 

"Well..I'm originally from a small village, quite far from the city and had grown up in what could only be described as isolation. Thankfully though, my mother felt it would be best for us to move and live here, so I could maybe...make friends and get an education, as the area we lived in never really had any schools..", she looks straight at him, "Nothing interesting, just 'lil 'ol me~" she chimes, trying to keep conversation without sounding stupid, or embarassing herself.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:41 am

"Not 'nothing interesting,' that's your story." Diamond smiles at her. "I think you should be proud of it. Started at the bottom, you know? Where are you originally from?" He lifts a hand to his ear and absentmindedly fiddles with his plugs.

[I'm so sorry this took three days. q_q Had to be creative, sorta]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down