Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why howdy kids an' adults!

3 posters

Go down

Why howdy kids an' adults! Empty Why howdy kids an' adults!

Post by Freddy The Bear Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:38 am

I hope you all ar' happy to see me, because I'm sure as happy to meet you! I run a small pizza place which I own and run by myself as a private industry. I happn' to be the only employee and business is bombing!...As'n, it's not very good. Then again, I'd be pretty scared too if I found out my pizza was being made and delivered by a bear!...Heh...

(( Well, I need to get a few things straight. This Freddy Fazbear is not an animatronic, he is a bear in the sonic fashion, and please if you roleplay with me treat him as such and please don't mention 'Bite of 87'' or other stuff within the Fnaf universe because this one just happens to be based off the series' figure in a better light. I just thought it would be a good idea, but I'm dumb so.

A little bit about me...
My name is Miranda
I am 17 and I live in Kyoto, Japan
I am an amateur writer...
I think that's all you need to know about me for now. Just look at Fazbear now! ))
Freddy The Bear
Freddy The Bear
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Why howdy kids an' adults! Empty Re: Why howdy kids an' adults!

Post by ChaoticBou Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:04 pm

Well hello there Freddy! I'm Boubka! I've been on this site for almost two years now, but that's not a big milestone here...Not that I care. It's about the fun you have. And boy do I have fun here. I never played Fnaf and I am not going to either so you're safe with me xD
Japan huh? Don't think we had any members from Japan yet. INTERESTING!
Anyway enjoy your stay! And if you need to know something you're not sure about, ask around! I'm sure nobody will bite!....hopefully...
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:45 pm

-late- hello and welcome to SRN
I'm Uncanny one of the admins on here
Will say that overall we are not that kind to crossover kind of things but considering you made clear it's more base don him than anything else, in my say it's a free pass!
If you ever have any questions, feel free to throw a PM my way
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down