Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy Everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Howdy Everyone! Empty Howdy Everyone!

Post by RezTheFalcon Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:17 pm

I'm Rez! I've been a fan of the blue blur since I was very little. I grew up watching the Sonic tv shows like Sonic X so my favorite VA for Sonic is Jason Griffith. I also have created several OC's personifying me and my friends, along with some that i just made up! I love art, and I've drawn all of my characters so much. I am however very new to roleplaying. I have heard about people doing it before with other fandoms, so I thought I might try it with my favorite fandom! I look forward to roleplaying with you guys soon!

Last edited by RezTheFalcon on Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Howdy Everyone! Empty Re: Howdy Everyone!

Post by Giblyguy999 Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:14 am

Howdy you ! 

Don't worry about being new to RP, we all begun somewhere. Practice makes perfect.
If you have any question regarding the rules I recommend you to adress them to the Admin and Mods.
As for RP question and advices you can ask anyone really, I'm sure they'll be happy to help !
Giblyguy999
Giblyguy999
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:44 pm

Thanks Giblyguy!

Last edited by RezTheFalcon on Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:05 pm

Hi there and officially welcome to the site~! 

We've met before, but I'll properly introduce myself here as well. I'm Dione, one of the moderators of this place. If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other staff member for help. I hope you have a lot of fun RP'ing with everyone here, and don't worry about being new to it, like Gibly said, we all started somewhere! 

It's also really cool to hear you're into art! You can start your own art thread in the creative section of the forum if you wish to show your drawings (I highly recommend you do but I'm biased :3c) 

(Oh and we also have a very cool discord server you can join but don't tell anyone ;D)
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down