Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strings Of Fate & Falling

2 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Strings Of Fate & Falling - Page 10 Empty Re: Strings Of Fate & Falling

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Roxanne hummed happily as she buckled her belt before straightening out her shirt. She looked to him. "Oh, bacon and eggs please..." she smiled, walking over to him and sitting nearby, just watching fondly. Her face still had a glow from last night.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Coming right up" he said as he started to cook her eggs and her bacon.  He cooked them with expert skill before handing her a plate and a fork. Her food forming a smiley face
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Roxanne smirked as she stared at it, before glancing at him. "That's so original." she mused, picking up her fork and taking a large bite of her breakfast, moaning a little as she tasted it.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:46 pm

"Hey at least I'm trying." He said smiling as he started to cook his own. "Let's just hope our parents don't find out what we did last night"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Roxanne hummed, finishing her breakfast and setting the plate down. "The one that's most likely to find out is my mother. She sees right through people, I swear." she said, looking to him with a slight smirk.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Max sighed. "Then I hope you prepare and icepack when you next see me cause if my dad finds out"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Roxanne looked at him then, bracing herself on her arms. "Really? Is he that strict with punishment?" she asked before grimacing. "And when he finds out we didn't take precautions?"
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:48 pm

"Then you better hope he keeps me alive" max said looking worried. "And if my mom gets ahold of me...." He shook like he didn't wanna talk about that one
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Roxanne couldn't help but snort a little, not at what he said, but of their situation. "Yeah, we should definitely prepare next time, yeah?" she gave a tiny smile, going over to him to kiss him on the forehead, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Max smiled. "Let's just hope my dad is a little lenient" he said  as they cleaned up and started to head back
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:36 pm

Roxanne nodded before helping him out by packing everything and heading back. Due to her self-consciousness, she yanked down her skirt a little bit before adjusting her shirt, not that it would matter. The fact was, she meant what she said; her mother could see straight through people and she already had no doubt that she would have her suspicions at least.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:00 pm

Once they got back ruby was already waiting for them. Along with his parents. A shiver went up max's spine as he saw the glare in his father's eyes. "Oh ya I'm so not gonna live through this
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:15 pm

Roxanne looked to him and reached down to entwine their fingers, not saying a word before they went inside. Almost immediately they were met by intense looks, but then Ruby rushed over intending to do a typical 'Where were you?' routine, but then she paused at something.

Oh, crap.

Ruby gasped, but not in horror, but in excitement. She clasped her hands together like a school girl about to gossip. "You two did the birds and bees didn't you? I know that hint of a smile anywhere - " she pointed at Max. " - plus..."

The next thing shocked them as she suddenly leaned over to sniff Max. "And I can smell the pheromones..." she commented.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:34 pm

Max looked incredibly nervous now. As his father walked over. His face read that he wasn't pleased.

Lenora just sat on the porch. "Go ahead ruby."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Ruby perked an eyebrow at them both before she turned to Max with a dark look.

"Now, before discussing anything further, you know the big question here..." she whispered, which only made them both more nervous. "...did you cover up?" she asked, eyes turning to serpentine slits as she leaned forward in his face.

Roxanne was uneasy herself as she stared at her mother, a furious blush across her face.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:04 am

Max remained silent and looked down. Clearly that means he didn't. His father held out his hand. "Your sword..." He said with an edge in his tone. Max summoned it to his hands and was about to had it over
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:12 am

Ruby spoke up. "Now, now. There's no need for that." Even Roxanne was shocked as she looked up at her mother.

"This is the part we should be embracing when it comes to our children. You make it sound like a crime was committed when in reality he was merely expressing his love to my daughter. True, being prepared is always important for this, and Roxy, you can use the morning after pills I bought you, 'cause, well, I kind of expected this." she winked at Max, just letting his know that he shouldn't be ashamed by it.

"After all, this isn't some one night stand he had, it was Roxanne, the love of his life, am I right?" she grinned, looking between Max's parents. "Though next time, I want you both to be properly prepared before you do anything, understood?"
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:40 am

Leorik looked to her. "Still he needs to be disaplined. He was careless."

Lenora smacked Leorik. "Leorik, now is not the time, you can't drill him to be a Templar anymore"

Max looked up to his father. "Dad... Is there something you wanna tell me?"

Leorik didn't look to him. Then he sighed. "The Templars called meeting....they told me that you are to be discharged and hunted by the order... I was to disown you as my son"

Max looked to his father steping back. "Disown me?"

"I refused" Leorik said... " we are no longer Phoenix Templar
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:51 am

Roxanne suddenly looked to them, standing beside Max. "But why discharge him and hunt him...why even disown him? What did he do?" She asked, growing as she had a worried tone in her voice. "What did he do that was so wrong?"
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:17 am

"The Templars and demons are mortal enemies... They call him a monster that never should be and demanded that I slay him. But for the love a bare for him... And his true father I could not"

"True father?" Max said. "What are you talking about dad...."

Lenora looked worried. "Max come inside... We have much to talk about.... I would ask you to come with him roxy"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:28 am

She looked really worried as she looked to Max, then to his parents. She nodded slowly and nervously. "Okay...." She said, reaching down to entwine their fingers for support.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:43 pm

As they all walked in max was sat down on the couch with roxy next to him. Lenora sighed as she started to explain. "Years ago before you were born. There was a great battle between the Templars and the demons. Your father had to leave to join the cause and left me under the care of your uncle... Days went by and your father hadn't returned. A template came to our door saying he was lost in action. I couldn't bear it... I thought your father would never come back... Your uncle stayed with me to take care of your sister.. And me... I had loved him as much as your father... And I betrayed Leorik when I let him take me.... He was leorik's opposite in every way. Born a demon we brought you into this world as half demon... When Leorik came home I was overjoyed... But I felt horrible for what I did. I had you in my arms when he came home. I had told him what happened and his brother was gone. You father loved him, me and you. He felt no rage. Only joy that he could raise you as his son..."

Max heard all this and tried to wrap it around his mind. His head spinning and the only thing keeping him grounded was roxy. "So who is my real father?"

"That would be me" a pitch black hedgehog stood on the other side of the room waiting. "Hello brother, Lenora. Ruby long time no see.." His eyes finally lay on max. "How you've grown Maximus... And how strong you've become." The demon's red eyes looked at him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Ruby's eyes widened but remained silent throughout the entire thing.

Roxanne's expression hardened as she listened to everything and she only squeezed his hand harder and shifted closer to him when he father revealed himself.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:44 pm

"Don't be frightened child. Im not the demon you think I am." He said. "I'm much like my son. A kind soul that was brought up with my twin brother Leorik"

"It's been ages kaidori" Leorik said standing 

Max stood. "Roxy let's go" he said trying to pull her along. He didn't need this.

"Maximus Primos you get back here!"

"And what? Continue to be lied to about who I am? Any more lies you've been talking me mother?!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:52 pm

"Max..." Roxanne said softly, placing a hand on his shoulder. She didn't know how to react to all this and she knew Max didn't either, so all she could do was offer her support.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next