Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Elementary

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An Elementary - Page 3 Empty Re: An Elementary

Post by Midknight Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Her ears perk, feeling some odd kind of energy. "Where's the principal's office? Are we close?"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:32 pm

"That door up ahead but....why does it look so rusty and old." He was a bit baffled at the out look of the office. Regardless of the warning signs he was feeling he began to proceed and approach the door. It had vines wrapped all over it and the handles were very rusty as if it was in water for years. The second he touched the door he felt a chill run down his spine instantly and he jumped for a sec."Whoa.." He said in a low voice as the situation became more and more puzzling to him. "We have to open this door."

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:42 pm

She takes a step back, "I'm finding it hard to believe that this is your Principals office, or if this is eve a school. Why does it look like that!?" she exclaims, bearing her teeth,
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:01 pm

"I don't know..something is very wrong the doors don't normally look like this!" He exclaimed to her. He started to tug on the door handles hard and it wouldn't budge one bit.Then he ripped away some of the vines that were helping seal the door and start to pull on the handles once more. It began to loosen a bit and he was getting somewhere. "Come on..come on open!" He was trying to keep his cool but was getting a little frustrated. "Lisbeth please help me, what if our principals are both trapped in there??"

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:27 pm

She shrugs, "Stand back then," she replies, clipping a small cylindrical object, it seemed like the hilt of some high-tech sword. When she grips it in her hand, a blue energy emits from the object in a straight line, it was some form of energy-beam-sword-thing-yes.

Lisbeth held it in her left hand, and the energy seemed to coil around her entire left arm. With a smirk, she takes one sharp, strong slice across the door in a diagonal direction. "That should do it," she says as the door dilapidated.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:59 pm

"Impressive.." He says as he steps over the doors. Inside he see glaring bright red eyes. The person steps out and reveals them self. It was a snake and judging by the outfit it appeared to be a student.It started back towards us and a wide smile grew across his face, looking a little sinister. "Took ya long enough." He said.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:37 pm

She grips the hilt with both hands and hisses, "Who are you? What is this?!" she shouts, demanding an answer. "Where's the principal!?"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:48 am

"My name isn't important but why I'm here is." He stated as he slowly walked forward a bit."You two have been asked to come here right? Well, consider this a bit of a test if you want any chance in seeing your principals again." He said out loud with a hint of cockiness in his voice."I don't understand why they chose you guys over me though. But it doesn't matter, cause I'll show them why they made a fatal mistake!!"  

Suno glared at him then glanced over to Lisbeth.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:55 pm

Her tail goes stiff and she bears her teeth, snarling. "If it's a test you want, then it's a test you'll get!" she grips the hilt tighter, "But bear in mind you'll be going against one of the 4 A-Ranked students at the Elemental Academy!" she says, pride in her voice. Pride she was going to protect,
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:14 am

"Hmph, well see how special your little title is. So then your two wana fight me one on one or take turns or two vs one? You could use all the help you could get." He said looking down at them serious.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:32 pm

She flicks her hair to the side with the jerk of a head, it was rather graceful. "Like I'll need any help, you'll be runnin' away callin' on your mother by the time I'm done with you" she hisses, pointing the energy-sword at him, showing no fear.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:27 pm

He smirked and said. "Very well then, the cocky midget cat shall go first." He cracked his hands and and his claws started to glow a dark green glow around them. He then dashed towards her with nearly lighting speed with one hand facing toward her and the other behind him curved up.

Suno stop in the background watching them about to face each other off. "I hope his plan wasn't to separate us in the first place...but then again we don't know each other's fighting techniques so our synergy would've been pretty bad." He said all of this aloud to him self. All he could do for is observe carefully.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Her ears perk up straight and erect, the left one twitches and in an instant she had flanked to the left one hand on the beam sword, another hand glowing bright blue. From the glowing hand shot small rapidly moving orbs of unknown element, aiming straight for the beast. She followed close to the orbs, the idea being that the orbs would distract him if they hit, giving her an opportunity to go in close with the sword.

She was able to smile, now, even on the battlefield.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:39 pm

He missed his first strike from being blinded by the orbs a bit. HE last minute see her sword aiming straight for him and barely dodges it. He lands on the ground hunched over a bit glaring back at from a distance and thinks to himself. "(Damn...she wasn't joking..but what is this? how did she create those spheres if she uses a sword to fight?)" He was baffled. "(I need to think of something quick to get rid of her, i still have to deal with the other guy... he shouldn't be too hard tho.)

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:56 pm

She takes a step back and laughs, "Ahaha! What'd I tell you. I'll have you know I have the highest speed and agility grades of all in the Elementalist school~ I told you 'hun, this ain't no fight against a regular kid." She states, confidence glaring through. "But enough talking..." She says, voice drifting off.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:49 pm

He just stares at her and and idea comes to mind but shows little to no emotion from it. "I guess you leave me no choice."  He cracked his knuckles once for one hand then twice for the other then flex his hands out. He dash towards her again then tilted him self to the side slightly more and more as his speed was steadily increase  through the air.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:43 pm

She jumps back to the wall to her rear, pushing off of it with her surprisingly strong legs. She clads her arms in the odd energy, letting out an aggressive scream as she launched herself at him, waiting for a collision.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:07 am

As he gets shocked by her energy he quickly swipes his claws at her arms then falls forward landing weakly. "Ugh.." he mumbled to him self. The then looked at her to see how she would respond.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:41 pm

She lands okay but slips at the last second, gripping her arm as she falls. He had caught her, lucky.

She recovers quickly, standing up and brushing it off quickly. A laugh. "This is going nowhere...", she rushes at him, energy cloaking her arms again. As she charges, she didn't look like she was going to stop, blade facing vertical. Energy increasing. Getting closer. 

Impact.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:56 pm

He just stood there and took it head on.  His head was hanging then slowly picked up with a derange smile on his face eyes dilated. "Cough cough.."
Blood spurted out of his mouth. He then weakly said i been waiting for you to do this.." Behind him, a green eerie gas like substance started to pour out from the wound. The gas soon begin to engulf them both.

Suno's eyes widen as he watched the fight now wonder if he should step in to prevent anything from serious happening.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:02 pm

She held her breathe, and charged again, a quick and powerful swing at his chest. She wasn't giving up, not now. Truthfully, she was beginning to feel extremely tired. Not only was she doing a vast amount of physical work, she was using her power too. This is 'Lisbeth's strongest point and how she excels in combat within her school. The ability to simultaneously control her physical and kinetic strengths, however it is also a drawback as it can leave her extremely damaged by the end of any fights longer than 20 minutes.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum