Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Elementary

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Elementary Empty An Elementary

Post by Midknight Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Intro;
Far, far away, unseen by the Mobian eyes of regular society is a special type of school. The school aims to seek those who seek the utmost potential in reaching the pinnacle of mental and physical capabilities, particularly those of a young age or in adolescence. The skills honed can range from martial arts to swordsmanship, or from the various elemental abilities and kinetics that some Mobians can hold. Some students, however, are special enough to be training in both mediums.

However, in recent times within the school is much disagreement between those who train in close quarter combat (Nicknamed as 'Coms') and those who train in the kinetics (Nicknamed 'Tics') . Various fights and battles have happened within and outside of the school, causing carious troubles for the Mentors and Teachers. To prevent future disturbance to the peace of the school, a divide was created between them, and those who trained in both were forced but to pick a side.

Nowadays, fights within school have been greatly reduced to almost none, however this is not the same situation outside of school. Most nights, after dark, various gangs formed within the two sides fight, to prove who is the more superior...

---------------------------------------------

Attending the school is a beautiful and young, female feline, quite popular in the school for her good looks. Her fur was purple and clearly well looked after, and the same for her vibrant and long blue hair. She was short, and had a healthy body, quite athletic. Most days, she would wear some lipstick and green eyeshadow, but only for days in the classroom.

The area in which they lived is divided into two, as mentioned before. On both sides each held an group of accommodations for students -which were unisex-, a school building for classes, a training area and a battle area (an indoor and outdoor) of sorts for tests and final tests or entrant exams and the like.

The feline was fairly new to the academy, and had already shown a shocking amount of ability in both mediums (which is seen as rare in recent times). She herself was Ergokinetic, not a usual ability. Ergokinetics shape, manipulate and generate what can only be described as 'energy'. Yet, she used these abilities in a close-combat style, using the handle of a sword and creating some form of a 'beam sword'. Through this in her entrance exam she showed skill in both the focus and mental capabilities of a  'Tic and the physical power and precision of a swordsmen 'Com. Frowned upon by some and praised by others by her unique sense of fighting, she settled with the decision of joining the Elemental side of the academy..

She walked with elegance, with significant movement in her hips. Her tail would sway from side to side in a mesmerising manor. Who was she, her name was Lisbeth. She was making her way to the School Building for some class time and theoritical discussion on Elementalists and Kinetic Users, 

"Hope no 'Coms come after me today, I already beat their asses yesterday.." she mutters under her breath, adjusting her bag.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

An Elementary Empty Re: An Elementary

Post by Kurusu Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:15 pm

Walking down the hall was an pitched black scaled armadillo lizard who had dark orange eyes wearing small rectangular glasses that almost seemed red in the right light. He was pretty respected student at the school and often was spoken to when needed help with class work. He was a bit of a loner though. The sided he resided in was none other then the Combat side. Sure most would've thought him to be "tic" being that his ability could manipulate the earth. He could create mini earthquakes,(but only about two times for a day) pitfalls and quick sand. But this lizard didn't like to rely on his elemental side. Instead, he decided to master the arts of close combat, which he was decent with. He thought that his elemental power was way too destructive to mess with.

It was a regular day at the academy until the lizard was told to run an errand over in the elementalist side of the school. Personally, he had no hatred towards those who were on that side of the school but because there was an unwritten rule to not associate yourself with them, he tried to stay clear from the area. As he was walking down the hallway slowly and looked endless, he tried hard to ignore the dirty looks he got from the students of this side.Some whispered to their friends that he was a traitor to there way of fighting but he brushed it off. He then saw a purple cat girl with long flowing blue hair who seemed to be minding her business. He took the chance to ask her where the location of their head teacher was.

"Excuse me miss." He started  himself off hoping she just look over to him and help. "Could I please asked for your assistance for a minute?"

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:08 pm

She turns round to face the lizard, her hair swishing past, only for her to the fix it with a gentle hand. The feline raises her brow and looks at him in almost disgust, but nothing to be taken personally, its how she looked at most people. 
"Miss? Who'd you think you're talking to, a teacher?" she storms up to him, right in his face. She was quite short in comparison to him, she sniffs, "What do you need? Hurry, I don't have long." she demands, with a piercing stare from her eyes, sharp, but glistening in the bursts of light the weaved through the gaps in the trees.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:42 pm

The lizard boy saw she had quite the intimidating appearance. Her eyes alone could probably make you frozen with in milliseconds. Suno tried his hardest to not let it phase him though and  went on with his purpose for being here. Staying calm, he asked her, "Do you know where your head teacher for this section of the school is?" He looked straight back at with no fear in his eyes."I was sent here by our head teacher to locate them, for her." He could only hope she was going to help him.If he spent anymore wasted time in this place people were going to being messing with him subtly.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:59 pm

"Of course I know him, he's my headmaster. But, pffft, that old geezer? Whats she wanting him for?" she asks, giving out a chuckle followed by elbowing him playfully in the chest, but with quite a bit of force, "Hey! think they have a thing going on between them~?" she winks, giggling at him.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:17 pm

"(Such a change in attitude)"...he thought while looking at her. "(I'm having a little trouble reading this one.)"he ended his thought with. then he said with clearing is throat."*Ahem*..um well, I'm not sure about all of that but it could be possible i suppose." He said trying to still sound serious, he wasn't sure if he could really let his guard down yet."Anyways, could you please direct me to his location?"

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:26 pm

"And why should I be showing a filthy 'Com around my part of town? Who knows why you're here, you could be spying on us, *gasps* You could even be here to harass the young, defenceless females!" she hisses, a glare in her eyes. The feline laughs, "I'm kidding, you should see your face. C'mon, I haven't got long until class" She states, bluntly.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:54 pm

"Err..right!" He says while sweat dropping.He guess she was a good pick on some to ask. 8 out of 10 people would've turned him down, glare/ignore him or start talk trash to him. He was feeling a good aura fro her and he couldn't quite explain why. He followed on the side and slightly behind her. He let his guard around her drop slightly but not fully. They had only just met so he couldn't be too careful.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:59 pm

She walks quite fast, despite being so small. "So, what's your name 'Com?" she asks, her thin tail weaving from side to side.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:05 am

He was keeping up with the small but tough cat girl and said "It's Sunozai...and please don't call me that." He said in a calm stern voice. He hates the fact that the school couldn't get along for such petty reasons.even if she was joking, he couldn't stand hearing the "nickname" given.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:11 am

"What about 'Com-rade?" she asks, laughing quite abruptly, "Get it? Haha!". She comes to a halt, turning round to face him, "And what sort of gentlemen are you? Not asking my name, you'll call me 'Miss' but not ask my name? Who do you think you are?", the piercing stare returns.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:21 am

"Ha...funny." He said , seeing she has jokes."Also well I wasn't sure if you would've been okay with me asking." He stated plainly."May  I ask what your name is?" "(Geez she keeps going back and forth from silly to serious..)"

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:01 am

"Of course I wouldn't mind, it's just manors.My name is Lisbeth," she replies and continues to walk. "So whats it like on the other half of town?" she asks, "I've never really seen it before."
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:58 pm

He didn't see any harm in telling her so he did. "Well, it's pretty normal I suppose."He started. "We have little cliches and groups like none other. The main thing that seems be a bit different is that our side can be a bit more aggressive if a "Tic" is seen. Although, there is a handful like me that don't hate them. Most are to afraid to admit it though." He finishes his brief detail. "That's just a tip of the iceberg for the most part." He says looking towards his her direction. Was it okay for him to be telling her any of this at all?

Last edited by Kurusu on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:04 am

She nods, "Aggressive is right, some group of guys always try to take me down, rambling on about 'proving who the better side is', normally once or twice a week they try and ambush me." She laughs mockingly, "But they're not bother, I can take them all on my own~ Makes me wonder what they teach you 'Coms over that side of the woods~" she says, continuing to laugh as they approach a large white building with a temple like exterior. It looks a little worn, some cracks, burns, shocks, the like. Most likely from accidental elemental outbursts.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:07 am

"I bet it's Jason and his crew." He stated."They're kinda considered a joke to some of us since they usually barely pass exams when they come. Yet act all proud claiming they will take down the "tics" someday. Honestly, the stronger ones of us typically don't go out of our way to cause trouble with you guys."He then looks ahead of himself and observes the building carefully. "Is this it?" He questions as he notices the places has gone through some damage in the past.

Last edited by Kurusu on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:12 pm

"It might be," she replies. Lisbeth continues walking into the colossal building, inside were many young Mobians, discussing and walking together in several groups of 2 through 8. She points to the masses of staircases, "I assume you won't be wanting to take those.", she walks over to a door which slides open as she approaches it, like an elevator door, "C'mon, this'll be faster"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Suno nodded his head and followed her inside. The entrance had felt a little narrow but inside there was a bit more room.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:27 pm

She enters inside the elevator, waiting for 'Suno to enter. Upon his entry she pressed her finger into a small hole in the wall, a blue glow emitting from it. The elevator jerks slightly, making some noises that honestly, do not sound good. In an instant, the elevator shoots upwards at an unbelievable speed, only to come to a sudden halt. There is a pleasant 'beep'-ing noise as the doors once again, slide open.

"This is our floor~" she chimes,
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:03 pm

"Well... that was...something."He states trying to piece together what had just happened.He glances at her then takes a step out of the unstable sounding elevator. As he looks around taking in the new surroundings he say."Wow.. this place..." He starts off."It's beautiful..but I'm getting a bit of a sad vibe from it for some reason." He then looks back at her with a serious expression.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:08 pm

"It'll just be the elevator, it takes a little getting used to," she laughs. "A lot of the technology is powered by us here, we have things that connect to our powers and we essentially power it ourselves. I dont know the science behind it but hey, makes life easy. Its a small thing but it helps hone your mental states and concentrating, all that jazz." She points to an office with a real nice looking door, with 'Principal's Office plated on it'. "Thats who you're looking for, right?"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:24 pm

"I believe so.." He said walking up to the door still amazed by how different their school was set up."Thank you for helping me reach here." He knocks on the door waiting for an response.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:31 pm

A loud, piercing bell rings. "Gotta go to class now, Im sure you'll find your way back alright." she says, walking back to the elevator. A stern look in her eye, she waves as the door slides closed, it whisks off downwards.

She enters her classroom and sits at her desk, which was right next to the door. Her teacher was too, a feline and female but had fluffy blonde fur, and long white hair. The assumption had been made previously they may have been related with them both being beautiful felines, although the teacher was a little bit of a clutz.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Suno was watching her as she departed.""((I guess she wasn't so bad after all.))" He thinks to himself. Then the door suddenly opened and he quickly turned to face it. Standing there was an senior dragon who looked pretty young for his age. Suno  had told him his reason for coming to his office and then the old wise dragon agreed to come with him back to his side of the school.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:58 pm

As she sits in class she cant help but think how brave he must have been, coming over to this side like that. I mean, it was obvious he wasn't around here, anyone could tell just by the way he walked. Her ears droop down a little as she relaxes into her chair, squiggling in her note book. She couldnt help but be curious as to what it was like on the other side...
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum