Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Elementary

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Elementary - Page 2 Empty Re: An Elementary

Post by Kurusu Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:37 pm

As they were walking down the hall the dragon had asked asked Suno a favor. He was a bit confused at first but didn't go against his wishes. He opened the class room door with ease trying to not quickly draw attention to himself but that failed miserably. All the students were looking straight at him with mixed strares in their eyes. Some looked like they wanted him to drop dead, some were confused at his presence rest were frightened all but one.Their teacher saw the principal right behind him so she didn't question anything and decided staying quiet was the best option."I'm sorry to be interrupting your class time but your head principal would like Ms. Lisbeth to come with us." His eyes scanned over for her then he found her slouched in her chair.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:26 pm

She sighs, drawing her palm to her forehead, a little bit of blush stretching across her muzzle from embarrassment. "Idiot." she replies, packing her things away and storming out the class room. "What do you want now? For me to take you home? Want to ride on my back?", she says, clearly sarcastically.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:34 pm

He tried to signal to stop and that the principal was right be them staring at her. He then tried to play it off and said."*Ahem*...anyways yes Lis, our principal has asked me to get you and introduce myself to you since you're heading with us back to the combat side of the school." He said looking at her trying to sound honorable and respectful for him.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:11 pm

She raises an eyebrow, "And why me of all people? I have exams next week. Which are kiiinda important."

She shrugs, "But hey, if this 'Ol guy is saying its okay then why not," she says, despite the Principal not being much older, by 10 years maximum. She brushes back some hair, looking at them both.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:43 pm

"Keep up that attitude and you will still have to worry about you exams as well. I don't understand why you call me old, young lady." The principal says looking at her serious look. "Anyways, all will be explained when we reach the principal of the combat side of our school." He states. Suno just looks at both of them.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:33 pm

She pouts her lips slightly and huffs. Her expression was rather quite cute, with the factor of her short-height adding to that.
"Fine, whatever." she sighs. "Let's get going then," she says, marching ahead.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Suno glanced over to her while there were walking and let out a small chuckle. His eyes then fixated back towards the exit they were approaching. The principal leads them outside where there was a small path leading that had connected the two schools. on the side path the area slowly became more and more nature...y. The entire area was covered in a dome shaped glass and had a fence on the other side. Not many walked along this path since the schools kept to them self more since the big brawl that happened a while back.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:41 pm

She slows down her waking pace, allowing them to walk in front as she didn't know this area at all. "So many trees," she says, watching as some leaves fall from their branches, fluttering by her flowing hair.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:09 pm

The principal just glances back at her and smiles. "My sister loves that about our side of the school." Suno looked at him wide eyed surprised to hear his principal was his sister. "...Sister you say?" He questioned. He would've never guessed seeing how different the two schools are.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:36 pm

"You didn't know that?" she states as if it was obvious, "I thought everybody knew," she says, flicking her hair with her hand. She looks around with caution, a small part of her assuming this may be some sort of ambush plan, another part of her getting excited to be on the other part of the area.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:51 pm

He looked back at her with a slight confused expression. "I thought you said something was going on between them." He said to her hoping the principal wasn't paying attention.The principal pulls his hand out and in front of them then points towards the door."We're here." He says with the door about 6 feet away from were they currently stood.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:45 pm

She laughs, "Just cause they're related doesn't mean they can't have those kinda feelings towards each other, does it~?" she whispers into his ear. She had quite a gentle and sweet voice, despite the way she spoke being quite blunt and bold. Although, it was rather smooth sounding at some points, it depended on her mood and tone really.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:07 am

Her voice echoed through his ear, and it kinda tickled really. It was a bit strange but..nice? He couldn't put his finger on it. "I'm pretty sure he isn't into that.' Suno said not having full faith in his voice. He then opened the door and stepped aside for Lis to walk ahead of him. "After you ms. Lis."

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:45 pm

"Lisbeth, my name is Lisbeth." she replies bluntly, clearly not fond of being called 'Lis', or Ms. for that matter. Although the cold reply, she gives him a smile and walks ahead.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:10 pm

He watches at her walk in then looks back to see the principal is now gone. "Hey..where's our principal?" He questions then looks back at Lisbeth in hope she has noticed.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:05 pm

She looks at him and shrugs, her face stating she didnt really care. "I dunno, wasn't he beside you?.." she says, exaggerating the 'beside you' making it seem blatantly obvious.
(Sorry I havent been active, will try and be on more ^^ )
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:11 pm

"Well.. no I didn't or I wouldn't have asked you." He said with a percentage of attitude reflecting back towards her. He then notices a few of the students looking terrified or angry glaring at the two of them as the walked through the halls. "Great, now even I'm getting "looks" on this side too." He says half caring/ half concerned. "Make sure you watch your back, I have a feeling someone may try something regardless of the rules." He said in a low subtle voice

(it's okay I have been a little inactive too >.<)

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:27 pm

She laughs with a sense of pride, "Pfft, like any of these 'Coms could hurt me,"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:35 am

He looked at her for a moment then looked back ahead while walking quickly. "Hm..if you say so. I'm sure they couldn't try much anyways during school hours." He says.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Her ears perk up, and she sighs, the ears drooping again. "Maybe we should go check your principals office, maybe he head up there without us"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:27 pm

"That's a possibility." He says as he fixates his eyes towards the more narrow hallway to the right that leads the way to her office.  He makes his turn a few moments later and continues to proceed himself to their destination. The hallways slowly grew more and more nature like with vines on the walls and mossy green markings seen on both sides.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:43 am

"So much more colour on this side of home, we tend to just stick to white or black, and everything is so organised and structured where I'm from, things seem more free over here..." she says. She was beginning to forget that there could be threat of an attack at any point if anyone found out where she was from, but as mentioned, she had forget and felt pretty relaxed as of now.
"How often do you guys train?"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:29 pm

"We train about 4 hours with short breaks in between a day. Our teachers usually tell us to focus on our inner energy the first half and we spar the other half. After two months of that they will teach us something new to add in and remember with our training if we seem ready for it. Some students advance along the months ours stay stuck on the same basic training for a year or two. If they go pass 6 months with out advancing, they get sent to a lower level class with teachers that try to teach you at a slower pace. If you still can't pass it, you'll get expelled from the school. You use to be able to take a retest if you reach that state but that was taken out for some reason recently." He says to her looking back while they walk.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:59 pm

"Oh..That sounds tough.." she replies, "Our side is pretty tough too though..There's a lot of meditating, concentrating on stuff, listening..and then there's the fighting.." she sighs, "That can get pretty rough, because you never know what the person you're fighting can do..Fire, electricity, teleportation, electricity, psychics, they could be anything. You have to be able to learn on the spot and deal with stress, which is something you can't really teach someone. SO, they basically throw is into a fight and see whoever can adjust fastest. It can be...hard to say the least, some can't deal with it, it's a shame."
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:31 am

"Wow that really does sound frustrating...this school motto's is practically "Survival of the fittest huh?" He gave a small chuckle while still being serious. He made a turn down the hallway and saw they were close to approaching the principal's office. At that moment, he felt something off in the air and stopped in his tracks. He then began to look around the area carefully.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum