Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Useful things

2 posters

Go down

Useful things Empty Useful things

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:18 pm

It had been a long time since Finitevus had worked with anyone, more then a year probably, though he didn't exactly keep track of time. It had almost been tedious to set up shop somewhere again, but he had. There was no way he would invite anyone into his private hide away. It was just that, private. You didn't show your hand to a an ally right away, not when they had a nasty tendency to turn on you. But than again that was just the nature of people in general, not to mention that in the end, he'd have to get rid of them anyway. Not that he counted on surviving to see his goal achieved, he was too much of a realist for that, but he could steer towards it... bit by bit.

So he'd set up shop in the old ruins of echidnapolis, what remained of them near the great crater. While he had caused the fall of albion, he could not claim responsible for the ruined city near the crater, it had been hit by a meteor, the echidna's using the power of the master emerald to lift the larger portion of the city into the air, creating the floating island, now named Angel island.  But some of the buildings remained and they had stood for several thousand years, they would stand a little longer.

It had almost a sense of irony, It were the ancestors of the byron brothers who had lifted the island up and the byron brother had sought to return it to the land. While he had used their research in turn to create a chaos syphon to neutralise Knuckles, descendent of Edmund of the house of Byron. The result was his current state of being.

"Around around in circles"he muttered running his bandaged fingers along the smooth sandstone walls as he entered one of the larger building. Now where was that robian girl?

Last edited by lady-tragedy on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Useful things Empty Re: Useful things

Post by ResolverOshawott Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Vanicia never ever thought she could get herself to work with anyone ever since she regained her free will especially someone like Finitevus. But then again she's not gonna work with him forever nor does she actually fully trust him heck he probably shouldn't trust his life all to much to Vanicia she may trust him a little bit more as time goes on.

So Finitevus decided to set up shop in echidnapolis hmm interesting place being destroyed by a meteor yet some of the building remained standing for thousands of years, these echidna's can really make durable buidings can they? 

She honestly could care less about echidna history really but yet they don't fail at making her quite curious about them.

She looked inside a few of the other buildings before finally finding the one Finitevus entered calmly walking towards him.

ResolverOshawott
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:54 am

"Ah you're here.."he turned around to face her as she entered the building he'd picked out"I know its still relatively empty but I have yet to set up shop so the speak". He gestured around to the enterior of the sandstone building, which was pretty much empty. The furniture it had once held had long been pilaged or decayed. "however... The machinery is still in good working order"he continued, pressing a  hand against a panel, opening and closing the door in demonstration.

Even over a 1000 years ago the echidna's had been a very advanced race, in fact they had their high point of civilisation several thousand years ago. Since then they had become bloated, stagnated. What had been the pinacle of wealth and civilisation had become a cancerous tumor, one that he had personally seen to and removed. What was left of the echidna race was devided and unorganised... not counting the remnants of the dark legion....

His expression soured a little at the thought.Vanicia was right not to trust him and he most certainly didn't trust her, but they could be useful to one another while this alliance lasted.

"Though I am interested as to why you agreed to come here"his eyes shifted to hers as he removed his hand from the panel. "Usualy people who ally themselves with me want to get something out of it.."he tilted his head"what is it you want?".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ResolverOshawott Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:17 am

These was one of the few questions that she wished Finitevus didn't ask, because she doesn't really know or want anything from him not yet anyways maybe someday but that's probably not gonna happen.

She was going answer something like because why not least you have an ally but she figured that she most likely wont get a very good response so she kept that rather rude response to herself.

"Well i'l be honest i don't want anything from you, i allied with you since i basically do nothing i'm in the forest and been wanting to do something interesting plus you're one of the few people i met that i don't dislike 5 minutes after talking to".

ResolverOshawott
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:25 am

He saw her hesitate and he rose one eyebrow at her almost encouragingly as he waited for her to formulate her answer. She was right, the rude answer would have likely ticked the echidna off and Finitevus wasn't exactly known for having a stable temperament, though he seemed quite mild in his mannerisms at first glance. Her actual answer though was surprising.

His eyebrows rose, the only sign of his surprise. She was...bored? well he supposed that was a reason, if a rather piss poor one. But she'd figure something out eventualy. There wasn't really a thing she wanted other then a relief from boredom it seemed and that made her fairly unreliable. But he didn't mind, it wasn't as though she could do much harm to him, he wouldn't show her or tell her anything that might be harmfull.

"Thank you"his tone was slightly droll"I will take that comment about my not triggering your dislike in 5 minutes as a compliment..now..". He opened a warpring at arm level, just big enough to stick his hand throuh. He rumaged around briefly before pulling a folder from it and closing it again, he leafed through it."In order to further my...research... I would idealy need access to the Master Emerald... but as this has been rather dificult if not downright impossible.."he grimaced a little, remembering last time he'd tried and had wound up being thrown of the island. His arm had snapped in 4 places, clean breaks though, but he'd been in a cast for 6 weeks."A chaos emerald will do instead..".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ResolverOshawott Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:20 pm

Vanicia would also wont really take rude answers kindly but most of the time she will ignore you for saying something obviously rude and offensive or just downright stupid, in short Vanicia is very unpredictable when comes to these things and strangers should most likely watch their word as it may be their last.

Wether Vanicia would reliable or not well time would just have to tell about that, as she is again unpredictable you would never really know what she would next heck she might even attack Finitevus in a few seconds, minutes, hours you'll just never know.

"A chaos emerald?" she said in a oddly somewhat monotoned voice "where in the heck would one find a chaos emerald?" she asked in a almost confused tone and was also staring at him if her metal face was capable of facial expressions she would most likely look surprised.

ResolverOshawott
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down