Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth Or Dare (Closed RP)

+7
Pombi
Aurora Lightsune
vegetaovr9000
Tyson_the_Comet
AdrianTheZephyr
Blazingshadows
TaylorNPTTWolf
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Truth Or Dare (Closed RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Truth Or Dare (Closed RP)

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:48 am

Taylor realizes, by recognizing Cruz's voice, that it was Cruz wearing the hoodie over his head. However as soon as she heard Mist ask about drinks, Taylor raised her hand a little. She was going to ask for water, but then she remembered about her childhood before the incident, her parents gave her a certain Soda that she loved. She had to remember it's name.

"Do you have any.." She then remembers the name, "Mountain Dew... by any chance?" She then smiles brightly for it has been years sense she had a Mt. Dew.

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:23 am

James and Tyson exchanged a few looks. Then James raised his hand. " One Sweet tea and One Iced tea for us, please."

Last edited by Tyson_the_Comet on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the colors .-.)
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:38 pm

"Sure!  I can get that.  Would anyone else like an-" She jumped slightly at the knock on the door.  "Oh!  Hold on, let me get that."  She opened the door and smiled at the person before her.  "Welcome!  Grab a nametag over there and make yourself at home!"  She walked back to the center of the room.  "Now, as I was saying, does anyone else want anything?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Spike raised his hand. "Uh, could I maybe get sweet tea?" He asked.

"I would like some plain water, please." Soul said, closing his eyes with a small yawn.

Blitz stayed quite, a bit annoyed that Cruz had ignored him. He just walked off to quickly sit next to Soul and Spike.
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 am

-Shrike was alright he just gently shook his head as too say I am fine thanks, He still felt a bit awkward around them, His hands behind his back as he stood there moving side too side a bit, seems like he was not use too waiting but had too none the less.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:26 am

Cruz was keeping his hood up, still hoping that nobody noticed him. He patiently awaited for his tea, not in a terrible rush to do anything. Though he did want to leave, it would be undignified and rude on the highest degree. "I hate you polite personality and good morals..." He thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:51 pm

"Ok!  I'll go get them."  She went to the kitchen, and came back and forth a few times, giving everyone their drinks.  As everyone got their drinks, she stood in the middle of their room.  "So.... Does anyone have any idea of what they want to do?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Taylor thanks her for the soda, then tries to help think of what to do. However Taylor didn't know of anything that people did at parties anyway, she was always by herself. And also this is her first party after all.

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:53 pm

Cruz put on a grey headband on himself, under his hood, while sipping his tea. The steam from the warm tea was fogging up his glasses. He had to escape the party, and it was going to put all of his super secret and stealthy skills to the test. Once he finished his tea, he quietly placed the mug on a side table and began planning his escape. "I can't harm anybody here, nor tranquilize them. I don't wish to cause a commotion and blow my cover." He thought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:06 am

Tyson and James gladly accept the drink, and follow with a polite "Thank you", once again simultaneously. As if they were trained to do that. However, the both of them didn't have any suggestions for any activities at the the moment, so instead they waited for any other suggestions by anyone else, as they both thought of ideas.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:52 pm

She sighed.  "Note to self:  next time actually plan things for the party..." she muttered under her breath.  After a few moments, she snapped her fingers.  "Got it! How 'bout we play truth or dare?  That's always fun.  She smiled, proud of herself for coming up with the idea.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:35 pm

-Shrike looks back quickly as he heard the words truth or dare. This was something he could do, always up for challenges I mean what is the worse that could happen. Then he remembers who was here and knew that it was going too get hectic. He himself had some pretty crazy dares for people he wanted too try. He raises his hand up high showing he was interested but didn't say a word, only just looking too see who else would pitch in.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:34 pm

While the idea was a bit odd, especially for some people in the party, looking over the age of 18, it couldn't be that bad. They had nothing to lose.

Tyson and James both raised their hands as well in agreement.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:52 pm

After hearing this idea, Adrian looked around the room to who would all pitch in and raised his hand in agreement with the other, thinking that it would be a fun thing to do. 

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt. I'm down with this idea."
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Taylor looked around in excitement, She was confused a little about what 'Truth or Dare' was or how it was played. She wanted to know what this game was so she raised her paw as well. Then she uses her other paw to continue drinking her Mt. Dew.

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by X-wingFighter43 Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:43 pm

(oh ya im apart of this) "dang it this is what happens when i take too much time working of that again" Mitch was running toward the adress he was close but not there yet (post edited as of 4:57 pm 8/20/14)

X-wingFighter43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3