Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth Or Dare (Closed RP)

+7
Pombi
Aurora Lightsune
vegetaovr9000
Tyson_the_Comet
AdrianTheZephyr
Blazingshadows
TaylorNPTTWolf
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Truth Or Dare (Closed RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Truth Or Dare (Closed RP)

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:39 am

The three males nodded as Spike and Blitz walked inside. They grabbed name tags, writing down their names. Spike tugged at his collar along with Blitz. It was obvious they were not use to formal attire. Soul stayed behind however. His cold look turned into a kind, genuine smile.

"Thank you for having us all tonight. It's a real honor to be in the presence of someone as lovely and beautiful as you."  He said with a bow and a smile, proceeding to then walk past her to where Spike and Blitz where. He took a name tag, writing his name down.

"Well, I didn't take you for a ladies man, Soul. Seems you're going to be nice tonight." Blitz teased, snickering a bit.

Soul shot him a death glare, causing him to shut up.

"Alright you two, no fighting. Tonight is suppose to be a night to have fun with friends, right?" He asked, wrapping a arm around both their shoulders, pulling them closer to him. He then locked their heads under his arms. "Now be nice before this party turns violent." He told them, laughing a bit.

They both nodded as Spike released them, all three of them moving over to sit on the couch.
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:52 am

Taylor smiles and waves back at Tyson and James. This made her feel better that she wasn't at a party with total strangers and that it was mostly people she knew. She then gets up goes over to the name tag table, writes her first name on the tag.

She wanted to write her last name as well but there were two ways how that seemed like a bad idea to her. 

First of all because it has been so long since the accident in which all the wolfs in her tribe but her have died *See Taylor's bio for more details on that* that Taylor had forgotten her family name and was just happy with her first name.

The second thing was that she saw everyone else only have first names, Taylor felt like that was what she had to do.

She walks back to her place on the couch putting on her name tag on the fabric of her purple floral dress.

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:55 am

"Huh. Kinda like you, Skyler, and I." Tyson scoffed. James rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Tyson looked around from his chair for people he already knew..

Taylor, of course he knew. The guy in the back with the weapons... he seemed suspicious, but if the host let him in, it should be alright. Srunks and Adrian... yeah, they seemed familiar. Then the female with the five tails... not familiar at all. But he felt like he should know her...

He put the thought aside, and tried to start up a conversation with James. Something about Ice Cap Zone, and buried treasure...
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJDragon33 Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:08 am

Dustin was riding on his motorcycle extreme-gear around when he noticed James, Tyson, Taylor, and all the other chars.

"Hmm....I feel like I notice some of them."

He can tell they were doing something, but he doesn't know exactly what, which made him really curious and leave a wondering question in his head.

"What are they doing?" he asked himself.
DJDragon33
DJDragon33
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:22 am

Taking a tag, the kitsune paused, thinking over the goings-on and the people present.  'I know Taylor through another world, I know Tyson through Rebecca, looks like he has a friend with him...not sure about our hostess...Shrike, through an unexpected contact...I've seen Adrian around and heard the name, same for Dustin...I know Spike from that one expedition, and he has friends here too...' Again she was lost in her thoughts for a few moments...

Once the vixen regained her focus, she wrote on the tag solely the first of several names, though either by contact or reputation the name Jayne was probably familiar to several attendees.  Once this tag took a place somewhat near her heart, she took one more look around before approaching the most familiar figure here, a certain wolf named Taylor who she knew as a sister.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:35 am

Cruz was walking down the sidewalk, invitation in one hand, his "Light of the Sky" Jewel in the other. It glowed in his hand and he grinned, wonders of nature and the earth fascinated Cruz to no end. Cruz is also curious guy, and there was nothing like getting a random invitation from somebody he didn't know to get him super excited! (On the inside, of course) Maybe this person is a friend of one of his other friends, or maybe they're dangerous and this is a trap. Cruz usually isn't a fan of parties, but this could turn out interesting!

"Who would invite me to a party?"

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:59 am

Adrian walked around thinking about why he had gotten an invitation to a party in the first place. 

"This is odd. Why would I have gotten invited to a party...by someone I've never even met? I don't know. Maybe it was to meet new people perhaps. Who knows? Doesn't matter, might as well enjoy the festivities for today."

Adrian kept looking around the house, admiring it's beauty. "Wow I have never seen a house this nice before." Adrian took a look around and saw the people that came. He had seen Dustin and Srunks and Tyson on occasion. Spike and his friends, he had never even met. Same for Mist. He had seen Jayne before. He has also seen Taylor. But the one person at the party that stuck out to him the most was the renegade Shrike, who he had gotten a sense of alertness and restlessness from. To Adrian, he seemed like someone who has been through hell and back. Something he could relate to. 

Adrian kept to his thoughts as he stood in one of the corners of the house.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:21 am

Cruz stopped directly in front of the gorgeous house, quickly checking the address to see if this was indeed, the house where the part was taking place. Cruz was a little late, but nobody would probably mind. He walked up to the door and knocked on it politely, waiting for someone to open the door in response. 

"I wonder who's already here?" Cruz pondered to himself.

Cruz began to whistle a little tune as he waited, spinning his glowing, azure jewel with his fingers. He did not mind the wait because he was also quite nervous as well, this could be a trap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:11 pm

"Oh.. Thank you!"  She smiled at Soul.  What a gentleman.  She looked back at the door as yet another person showed up.  Wow, so many people!  She opened the door.  "Welcome!  Grab a name tag over there and make yourself at home!"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:07 pm

Tyson thought to himself as the conversation passed. I remember now... so this is the Jayne person that Rebecca must have been talking about...

Tyson blinked before he realized that they were staring at each other for about two seconds. He quickly looked away, without a word, but obviously embarrassed. Meanwhile, James fiddled with a flip phone he took out from one of his pockets, flipping and spinning it with his hands.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:59 pm

-Shrike had a lot of trouble being social, He didn't know how too really interact, not wanting too disturb any one or cause any said trouble he kept too himself and went about exploring the place , trying too keep his mind off things, Altho he was still not sure if this was the place he should be he felt out of line like he didn't belong, but he did not want too leave he saw it as being rude...he wonders how this person even found Shrike or knew his name. He pauses at a window and decides this is a good place too park off away from the others, as he looks into the vast sky he now had finally time too think about things.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:22 am

Taylor smiles at Jayne,

"Hello." Because they knew each other in another world, Taylor didn't remember Jayne in this world, however she did remember her as a close friend. She then looks around at everyone else, really happy that she knew a lot of friends that had showed up to the party.

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:39 am

Cruz did as instructed. He walked over to the nearby table and grabbed a name tag. He then grabbed a pen with green ink from his pocket and scribbled down his name onto the tag. His handwriting wasn't the neatest, being meant to write things down fast rather than neatly. 

Cruz peeled the name tag sticker off of its original paper and smoothed it over the chest area of his hoodie, where name tags are commonly found. He then proceeded to stand in the corner of the main room, trying to not be noticed. All of that curiosity had left him. Now all that remained was his shyness of parties and how much he disliked them.

Cruz pulled up his hood over his head, hoping for nobody to recognize his blushing face. 

"..."  Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by DJDragon33 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:30 pm

(Jeez. Kind of hard on telling when I can go)

Dustin noticed them more like he knows them. So he walks up to the group.

"Hi, there. What's going on?"

Dustin was a bit confused one what's going on.
DJDragon33
DJDragon33
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:56 pm

Blitz soon stood up. "Alright, I'll be back. I'm gonna actually socialize." He then began walking around, leaving the two brother alone. He looked around, humming a bit. He then saw Cruz. He smiled, walking over to him. He came up from behind, patting his back somewhat harder than he should have. "Hey, what's up my friend?" He asked, grinning a bit. He was someone, and he had to start somewhere.
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:35 am

Mist stood by the door for a few minutes, to see if anyone else was coming.  It didn't look like it.  She then walked into the middle of the room, flashing a smile at the group.  "Can I have everyone's attention?"  She slightly raised her voice so it could be heard above the others'.  

(Sorry if I forgot anyone who hasn't gotten there yet, I'm not good at keeping track of these things.)
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:05 am

Conversation's over. Tyson and James both turned to the host, Mist, quietly and politely listening to what she had to say. Hopefully the others would do the same, being that neither Tyson or James fully knew half of the other guests here.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:14 am

Adrian suddenly snapped out of his thoughts as he looked up at where Mist was and started paying attention to what she had to say.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:21 am

Taylor had smiled at everyone, then saw someone who looked like Cruz but she couldn't tell since the hood was up. She then hears Mist looks over at her with excitement.

(DJ were all in Mist's house after coming to the address of the party. Did you read all the posts???)

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:38 am

Cruz doesn't raise his head, but he turns his head in the direction of Mist, trying to be as polite as he could with the hood covering his head. He chose to ignore the sudden pat he felt on his back because the person who tried to get his attention was probably looking over to the host as he was himself.

"..."

Cruz politely waited for the hostess to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:47 am

The silver-tailed fox glanced up and over when she noticed the shift in attention and heard the raised voice...pivoting on her back heel, she turned to face the hostess.  "?"  Ears both raised high, she listened closely...
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:44 pm

Not seeing if she had gotten everyone's attention, she began to speak.  "You may be confused about why you are here.  Well, I was bored, and I wanted to have a party, so I decided to throw a few invitations around and see what would happen.  So, to start it off, does anyone want something to drink?  I have just about everything."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:48 am

Cruz shyly raised his hand in the crowd of people.

"G-got any tea?" 

His voice slightly quavering at the thought of all of the eyes in the room being directly on him. He lowered his hand immediately pulling his hood farther over his head. He was thinking loudly and clearly in his head. "Why did I come here?!" The same phrase echoed in his head as he awaited the hostess's response.

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:14 am

Adrian looked up at the hostess and slightly raised his hand and smiled.

"Uh...how about strawberry lemonade?"

He brought his hand down gently, patiently waiting for an answer as he looked around more.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:32 am

Srunks finally arrived, dusting himself off, then he knocked on the door, loudly "Hello!? I made it, sorta!"
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next