Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth Or Dare (Closed RP)

+7
Pombi
Aurora Lightsune
vegetaovr9000
Tyson_the_Comet
AdrianTheZephyr
Blazingshadows
TaylorNPTTWolf
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Truth Or Dare (Closed RP) Empty Truth Or Dare (Closed RP)

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:38 am

Title of RP: Truth or Dare

Participants (So far): TaylorNPTTWolf
                             DJDagon33
                             Vegetaovr9000
                             AdrianTheCrowing
                             CruzTheEchidna91
                             Shrike Marine
                             Blazingshadows
                             Quiet Light
                             Tyson_The_Comet
                             X-wingFighter43
                             And Spike the Hedgehog

Story line: One of us (Whoever Wants to go first in this RP), Holds a small get together. Inviting everyone else over for a fun little party (It could be someone's Birthday if you guys want).

Setting: around the time that the party starts, (that means everyone else is either gonna show up right away or make a reason to be late.)

Whoever starts off the RP is the one who's character invites everyone else over and is getting ready for it.

Also because the RP is Called "Truth or Dare", this game is going to be played during the party. (Other games could be played as well Smile )

(If anyone has Questions, PM me. And for those who are not in the RP and with to Join, just PM me and think of a good way to enter the RP for it isn't much of an Open RP)

Last edited by TaylorNPTTWolf on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:44 am; edited 4 times in total

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Truth Or Dare (Closed RP) Empty Re: Truth Or Dare (Closed RP)

Post by Blazingshadows Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:05 am

Mist stood in front of the mirror, adding any final touches to her outfit.  She was having a little party tonight, and she had to look extra perfect.  She wore a short, long-sleeved lime green dress that hugged her curves, with a light blue belt studded with gemstones.  She had sent out the invitations a few days ago, to her friends.  Eight of them could come, and she was overjoyed.  She quickly threw on some pinkish lipstick and lime green eyeshadow, and walked into her family room to prepare for the guests.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:28 am

Taylor was walking to the Address that Mist had wrote on the card. she had never been invited to a party before so she was kind of nervous.

A couple hours back, Taylor was struggling to figure out what she was supposed to wear to this party for she had no clue. The only nice thing she could find was a light purple floral summer dress that seemed to have randomly shown up in her closet like a lot of outfits do. She puts it on and hopes that it was good enough. Taylor also finds some light purple flats in her closet as she wonders where all of these things are coming from for she only remembered having only one pair of shoes, which was her tennis shoes. she shrugs it off still hoping that it was good enough.

Taylor finds the address and admires how huge Mist's house was, she never really have been to a big house before, but she goes up to the door and then sees the button (that is the door bell) and she presses it wondering what it does.

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:31 am

Adrian was sitting on a stump looking at the invitation he had received for the get together and thought to himself "Huh? An invitation for a small party? That actually sounds like it could be fun. I'll be sure to attend this then." The white hedgehog then stood up and start walking to the location of the get together.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:42 am

A black and gold limousine pulled up about half a block away from the house.

(Hooray for using colored text again. Echo, Tyson, James. GOT IT?)

"So, this is the place, Tyson?"

"Yep. That's what it says on the invite..."

"It's kind of weird how we got an invite from this person that we don't know."

"I agree with James. This seems a little suspicious."

"Dustin and a few others said it would be alright. It can't be THAT bad."

"Alright you two... be safe."

Tyson and James both nod as the step out the limo. Tyson was wearing a silver and blue tuxedo, with dress pants to match, and some nice black dress shoes. He also donned a cyan bowtie. His goggles weren't on his horehead, however. Maybe in the black and blue suitcase he brought with him... ironically, James was wearing almost the same thing, only he donned red and orange instead of blue and cyan. Everything else was the same. (#TrueBrothers)

They walked along the sidewalk, and stopped in front of their destination.

"Ready, Tyson?"

"Yup."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:22 am

Srunks was strolling to his destination, his invitation at hand "I don't like parties... I don't know by I came here."

Last edited by vegetaovr9000 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Mist jumped up from the couch and opened the door to see Taylor, and a couple others walking up the walkway which led to her house.  She smiled happily.  "Welcome! You must be..... Taylor, right?  Ohmygosh I LOVE your dress!  Come right in!"  She motioned to her big family room.  "Just take a seat on the couch!"  She flicked her watery hair then looked out at the other people, waiting for them to come in.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:28 pm

(We should probably wait for the others to come in and post if there's gonna be a posting order.)
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Shifting and walking through the afternoon light mottled by foliage overhead, a silver vixen read and re-read the text of the note she held.  Her five tails idly waved back and forth as she considered the invitation.  "...must have been pretty important for it to reach me on the wind...so I guess I'll go for it."

A few hours later she approached the address, still wearing her usual casual bright blue short-sleeved shirt, as well as black jeans...although now, more formally, she also wore silver bands on her tails and a small violet gemstone around her neck.  Ice-blue eyes glancing around, she took stock of the evening, the estate, the lights...especially the lights.  She paid so much attention to the surroundings but not the people that after she knocked, she sort of zoned out, open to surprise at least for a bit.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:17 pm

(I know, I just thought I would be weird if she stood there forever waiting at the doorbell so I might let the characters in when they get to the door.)
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pombi Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:53 pm

// hey
Pombi
Pombi
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:46 pm

-Shrike got hold of one as well he couldn't figure out first of all who knew him , his name let alone would invite him too a party he decided too roll the dice on his luck and give it a shot, Not good with directions Shrike soon gets himself lost, he begins too retrace his steps and tries again and again but still struggling, he even turned it upside own too see if he was reading it wrong.-

" Wow I really had no idea I was this bad with directions..my sense is right off perhaps some one could help me."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:44 am

(The posting order doesn't matter you guys, as long as whatever's posted is ok with the rp and goes with it, and blah. Also Pombi, I'm glad your interested in the RP but if you want to actually post, please just PM me, and I'll add your username to the list, otherwise this is a closed RP. Thanks ^^)

Taylor smiles awkwardly, "Thank's I'm not much of a dress up mobian. Also I'm glad I could make it." she then takes a seat on the couch and wonders who else was going to be at this party.

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:58 am

"Hmmm... I should be getting close now. 

Adrian was still reading the invitation he had received while walking towards the address for about thirty minutes until he had reached what he had seen to be a big house.  He took a step back to look around the location and thought to himself, "Yes, this must be the place."

He stood in front of the house, admiring how nice it was. The white hedgehog then walked up to the door and lifted his finger to ring the door bell.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Tyson and James walked to the door of the house as well, feet in complete sync, like soldiers. Were they trained to do that? Anyways, they politely stood about 2 feet from behind Adrian, waiting for the person inside to lead them in.

Damn they looked nice today...
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:04 pm

Mist nodded and smiled at Taylor, then turned to the door as the doorbell rang yet again.  She smiled at the people in front of her.  "Welcome!"  Her eyes widened.  "Wow, four more people already? It's nice to see you guys!"  She motioned to the couch where Taylor was sitting and a few chairs.  "Oh, I almost forgot!  Please grab a nametag over there," she nodded to a small table by the door, "and write your name on it.  There's still more people coming, so sit tight!"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:08 am

Spike wasn't normally invited to parties and the like, seeing as how trouble would normally ensue in some form. Normally due to his brother trying to kill him. But, tonight was special. He had even heard a few of his friends would be there.

(I shall be using colored text for my few characters. Spike Blitz Soul )

"Well, I should be getting close now. At least, I think I am..." Spike said to himself as he rode his hover board closer to her house. He had decided to actually dress up. He wore a black and red suit with black dress shoes ( http://photo.mensfashionforless.com/o/black-suit-blazer-red-dress-shirt-black-tie-black-belt-black-suit-pants-black-leather-loafers.jpg ). Not the most comfortable for moving, let alone riding a flying board. But, at least he looked nice.

Blitz dashed through the nearly empty streets, a small, quickly fading trail of flames following close behind. "Well, this is gonna be a fun night! No doubt about it! I can't wait!" He shouted to himself, slowing his pace as he was now running next to Spike. "Well, long time no see. Guess you got invited too."

Spike nodded, eyes widening a bit. "Well, this is surprising. Blitz the Wolf wearing a suit? I'm shocked." He said in smug tone of voice, laughing.

Blitz growled, glaring at him. He was wearing a grey and white suit (http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le8qdwIhgv1qam50k.jpg).

"Hello, brother." Said a voice from beside Spike. Soul was floating next to Spike, a smug smirk plastered on his face, his yellow eyes shining in the darkness. "What a pleasant surprise seeing you here." Soul wore a plain white suit with a dark grey tie (http://www.mensusa.com/images/Cheap-Quality-No-lining3-button-Stylel-White-Suit.jpg).

Spike glared at his brother, but seeing as how they were apparently heading the same way, he decided to leave him be. All three soon arrived at the address. Spike put his board away and walked up to the front door. He knocked, leaning back on pure nothingness as Soul and Blitz waited behind him.
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:50 am

Jayne nodded to their hostess, glancing around a bit with narrowed eyes.  However, as usual she tried to exchange pleasantries with those around her. "Hiya...and how are you?"  As the vixen spoke the question she glanced around to the other three guests who were entering at about the same time.  Meanwhile, while waiting for an answer, her five fluffy tails flicked towards some of those there who she already recognized...
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:46 am

-Eventually over some time he found his way and located the place, he kept looking down making sure this was it and he was not being mistaken for some one else he walks up closer opening the door as those who were all inside caught a glimpse of the Renegade, In his armor, helmet and combat gear. He probably thought " Gosh they must think what the hell am I doing here." - He closes the door behind him as he walks in with every thud from his boots booming.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:47 pm

"Erm,"  Mist stared at the Renegade who had just tramped right on through her door without saying hi.  "Um..... sir, sir?"  She looked at the others at the door.  "One moment, please."  She walked over to the Renegade and tapped on his shoulder.  "Excuse me, but uh.... next time... can you wait, please?  Also, please get a name tag.... over there."  She was slightly shaking.  Dang, this guy is scary!
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:26 pm

-He slowly looks over her as he tilted his head, he was still not sure if he was suppose too be here I mean for all he was and all he was about he knew he scared her just by the look he gave her altho his face still hidden behind the helmet. But it was common for those too be scared of him with what the stories and lies spread out so he just stood and looked at her not feeling welcome as normal- 

"Would you prefer If I left mam ?"
-he voice was slightly deep and echoy from the helmet.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Paying no mind to the other disturbances, Tyson and James politely walked to the nametag table, each taking one nametag. Tyson took out a black ink pen from his left suit pocket. He wrote his name, then passed the pen to James. He wrote his name, then passed it back to Tyson, still holding it in his hand as they both put the nametags below the right suit pocket. They then sat over in a few chairs near Taylor. Tyson waved to her; a subtle, friendly, yet formal wave. James whispered to Tyson..

"So, who's she?"

"Oh, Taylor? She's just a good friend of mine. As is most people."

James nodded, then did the same wave to Taylor as well.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:12 pm

He turns to Mist and greets her as he then walks inside the house and goes over to get his name tag and a pen to write his name on it. Adrian then looks around and admirers the place more.

"You know, this is a really nice place you have here."
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Mist shook her head at the renegade.  "Oh, n-no, it's fine....  Just next time, please wait for others to come in first.  She then turned towards Adrian.  "Oh, thank you.  It is amazing, isn't it?"  There was one thing to know about Mist:  she wasn't exactly humble.  She looked to the door as she heard another knock.  "Hold on, let me get that."  She opened the door and smiled at the three outside.  "Welcome!  Wow, I wasn't expecting so many people!  This is great!  Please, get a name tag over there and make yourselves at home!"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:50 pm

-Shrike nodded and did as he was told he made his way over too a corner of the room and off loaded his heavy weaponry and left it there he proceeded too get hold of a tag and jots down his name he keeps the tag and goes onward too look around at this amazing place he found himself at he felt like he could let his guard down here nothing was going too harm him.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next