Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Memories

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old Memories - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Memories

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:01 am

Cruz, seeing that Tyson has taken good care of things in the area, jogs over to his best friend. Anybody could have sustained injuries, but Srunks is priority one.

"Hey Srunks! Y'alright?"  

He skids to a stop next to his best friend, looking for any serious injuries. 

"Were you shot? Those Cops were a little gun-happy."

Cruz then quickly glanced around the surrounding area, looking for any civilians who could have been injured.

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:53 pm

"..." He was silent
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:14 pm

"Apparrently, these cops thinks I'm still a thief." she starts explaining the situation to Tyson. "But that was well over three years ago. The crimes were paid and all the loot was given back to those who it belonged to. Afterwards, it was erased from the database. There's no way they're looking for me, unless..."

She looks around sadly. "someone sold me out..."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:21 pm

Tyson thought about that. He didn't know Ayah. But he couldn't put full trust on her yet. He turned back to the cops.

"And what's your side of the story?"
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:14 am

(Hmm... Since I was RP-ing as the policemen, should I reply after Tyson's post, ask you any of you guys to do it or wait for another round of replies?)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:15 am

*shrugs*)
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:23 am

(Watever gets the job done m8)
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:42 am

(Alright... I'll wait for the next round of replies. Hopefully the posting order gets resolved on the next round.)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:06 am

Cruz took that silence as a sign to bug off, so he did. Cruz then walked over to the Ayah. 

"Hey you... Were you shot?"

Cruz's expression didn't show any sympathy for the hawk girl. He was just making sure that nobody was injured. He patiently waited for her response, he knew that Tyson had the cops under control.

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:07 am

"Cruz.." Srunks called out to him, holding an arm "Yes... I was shot..." he removed his hand showing a large amount of bleeding ''I wasn't paying attention..."
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:18 am

(Ah crap, forgot Relative controlled the police... shewt. Just making assumptions that the police stated that Ayah is still living the crime life, and they found out cause someone sold her out. If that's not what they said, Relative, I can change my post if you want.)

Tyson carefully looked between the both of them. He needed Echo at the moment, to truly find out who was lying.

That's it. That's what he needed to do.

He tapped a few buttons on a wristwatch that he had on his right arm. He then spoke, rather into the wristwatch, than to the others. "Zetski, bring in the lie detector." The voice of a young male responed. "On it, Tyson."

Tyson put his hands down, and the walls began to slowly sink into the ground.

"We're going to solve this calmly... no one get's hurt... no one dies... got it?" His voice was directed more so at the policemen, being that few of them still had their guns pointed at him, but was intended for Ayah, Cruz, and Shrunks as well.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:52 am

The same police officer that threatened her cleared his throat and begun speaking. "While that may be true, she never served her jail time." he explained. "We care not that the victims were bribed and everything stolen was returned. There was no punishment for the crimes. If a certain document wasn't leaked to us, we wouldn't even know such a thing happened."

"Leaked?!" said Ayah in suprise, looking around. "Impossible. Three years ago, I was given the option to redeem myself..."

"An option that wasn't a part of the law, with freedom of movement, will and other things not avaitable in prison." objected the officer. "Three years are just a small fraction of the proposed fifteen or more years, which take into account every single theft you've made."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Cruz directed his attention from Srunks and then the police officer. The look on his face was of pure, unforgiving fury. He started to walk towards the police officers and he stops right before Tyson.

"Get the hell out of my way Tyson..."

His tone was deceptively calm, but his features showed otherwise. His fists were closed and trembling, right eye twitching, teeth bared. He was going to do very nasty things to the man who shot his best friend's arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:12 am

Srunks' left arm was completely useless at this point.
All he did was watch Cruz walk to the officers, not showing any signs of stopping him. He just stands, bloody and silent
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:29 pm

(Forgot to post a long time ago, my apologies >^<)

Tyson took a step towards Cruz, before backing away. Looking back and forth between Cruz and the police, this wasn't good. Cruz did seem pretty upset, but calm at the same time... Maybe he should heed his word.

But he felt his arms tense around the dual frost khopesh strapped on the sides of his waist. Fear. Fear that Cruz would get hurt, or anyone else.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:23 am

The police officer takes out handcuffs. "You are under arrest for not attending court and for being on the run from law for three years." Seeing as it's no use, Ayah doesn't struggle and just sort of... accepts it. Her face bears nothing, but sadness.

"The rest of you return to your own business, unless you want to say goodbye to her in person at the police station." Afterwards, the officer leads her to the police car and opens the door for her.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:38 pm

(Unfortunately, Cruz has left for undisclosed reasons, ultimately saying that he "doesn't give a damn about the RP" and that he "left a long time ago".

I still haven't solved the case of how a character got wounded without anyone actually shooting, but I guess I'll just have to edit my messages and call it a day.

Update : vegeta9000 has left as well and due to half of the participants gone, I don't think this RP will continue to go on without them. As such, the RP will probably be cancelled

Thanks to all who participated)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2