Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Memories

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Old Memories Empty Old Memories

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:20 am

Participants : Relative Degree, CruzTheEchidna91vegetaovr9000, Tyson_the_Comet

Plot : You are visiting central city, pretty much just for the sake of exploration. You stumble open a lone hawk dressed in black, sitting on a bench, holding an unknown photo infront of her. She looks rather sad, but for one reason or another, you're curious why.

"If only you were still here..." said Ayah to herself and looked at the photo once more, oblivious that someone may have heard her. "If only..." Many citizens didn't come to this part of the city and thus, she expected absolute solitude.

Last edited by Relative Degree on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Final update unless someone wants to revive this thing in the future (highly unlikely))
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Old Memories Empty Re: Old Memories

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:25 am

Srunks, walking around for the heck of exploring saw the rather upset hawk, but shyness was riddled all over him, as he quietly moved closer to her
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:30 am

Cruz didn't like the city, everything seemed dead and lifeless around him. His sense powers were null and void to the concrete and steel jungle. He was only going to buy some groceries and maybe a new pair of sneakers, since the ones he was currently wearing were basically totaled. He was walking on the sidewalk when he picked up the voice of somebody on the bench that he was passing. He didn't want to seem like he was eavesdropping, so he only moved his irises quickly to the bench to see a lone hawk. She was holding a piece of paper that he couldn't identify, and what was she saying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:39 am

A foul breeze blew the photo out of her hands and right into Srunks' chest, where it remained aloft, still being blown back. Ayah turned to him, at first confused, but then angry, seeing as he was now in possession of the photo. She stood up and flew to him, landing just a meter away. She didn't say a word, but it was obvious she wanted it back.

Fortunately or not, Cruz was out of her sight.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:40 am

"Huh? Ooh picture." he glanced at it, only until Ayah showed up a meter away. "Um... madam? Is this your?"
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:49 am

Cruz was aware of the situation, walking at a faster speed to reach his friend before the hawk did. He didn't want to blow his cover though, the last thing he wanted was to pick a fight with that hawk girl. His friend would become bird food if he didn't do something though, so he acted on instinct, shooting out a vine whip and snatching the photo off of his friend. This, in turn, just painted a HUGE bull's-eye on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:13 pm

Ayah stared as the photo was taken from Srunks. She gazed angrily at the green echidna, spreading her wings.

"That photo belongs to me!" she let out, approaching Cruz. "Give it back or else!" To intimidate Cruz, Ayah took out her daggers.

Last edited by Relative Degree on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Srunks transmitted to Cruz, getting ready to help him, if necessary "Hey! Don't go threatening my friend!"
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:25 pm

"It's ok, no need to get violent." Cruz placed his hand to block Srunks as he took calm steps towards the Hawk. "Here you go... I have no intentions of taking this from you, I was only protecting my friend." Cruz stands in front of the Hawk, holding out the photo for the hawk to reclaim it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:54 pm

The hawk sighed, holstered her daggers and folded her wings. She calmly walked towards the Echidna, took the photo, stared at it briefly and then hid it in her clothing.

Shortly after, an alarm was heard and police cars drove into the street, shining a light unto the group. "We've finally found you and your team, Blackbird! Surrender your team and turn yourself in, or we will use violence!"

Ayah turned to them, worried and then back at the unknown police officer. "They're not my team!" she proclaimed. "I work alone." The officer chuckled.

"GET THEM!" he shouted and the cars started going towards them. Ayah brushed past them, running away. "RUN!" she shouted as she went.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:56 pm

"Hey! I'm a good citizen! But BAI!" He started running like crazy though, not fast
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Running away from the police, Ayah stopped when she found a manhole. Seeing as neither the police or the ones seen with her were anywhere to be seen, she slid open the cover and went inside. She kept it open, hoping for the others to get to safety as well. Sewers will only work as a temporary hiding place, but it was their fastest solution. Perhaps they'll find out why they're wanted by the police...

Ayah didn't want to make trouble, let alone get anyone into one. Should the Echidna or the Hedgehog ask her questions, she'll be happy to answer them. Well, most of them.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:09 pm

(Mind if I join in?)
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:34 pm

I dunno, I have no reason to say no)
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:05 pm

(Sure, the more the merrier ^^)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:18 pm

The grassy green echidna clenched his fists. "I can take those cops on, you two go." Cruz's left arm was touching the manhole, and he was ready to spring out of it. His right arm was bandaged up and badly an trembling. "Bullets don't scare me." He began to growl to seem more menacing towards the other two. "They have no chance against me, they don't know what I am." Cruz was indeed curious of why this hawk girl was being chased by cops, but it wasn't the time to ask questions, not when his best friend's life was being threatened by the Police and their constant brutality. Cruz hated the Police force and the government too, and that only gave him even more of a reason to destroy them.

"Go... I'll distract them."

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:22 pm

You took my turn....;-; ) "Hey, I'm not letting you go out there alone!" Srunks hopped out and ran behind him
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Ayah was hesitant whether or not she should help the two. After a bit of waiting and a flashback of her old team helping others, despite being basically thieves, she got out, wings spread and daggers in hand.

She flew upwards on the roof of a building and then flew down unto a squad of police officers. Knocking two of them in midair and disarming one more with a dagger throw precisely in the barrel of a shotgun, followed by a sharp blow on the head.

Despite this, three more appeared, her guns loaded and aimed at her."Give up now, Birdy!" said the one of the police officers, aiming a rifle at her.

She paid little attention to that, instead, she clutched her daggers and looked determined. If she's to die right here, right now, she was willing to fight to the very end. If they wanted to kil her or the ones with her for a crime she didn't commit, they'd have to catch her first.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Cruz, gauntlet equipped, ran by the police officers, picking them up and tossing them at each other.

"Take that coppers!" Cruz was enjoying himself, laughing and beating the cops up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Tyson just so happened to wander through this old city as well... at the wrong time. About a hundred feet away was the fight between three figures and a group of cops.

Great, another fight to break up again...

Tyson, being very naive at this point, absolutely hated chaos. And that's what seemed to be happening now, so he decided to charge towards it, unsheathing his Dual Frost Khopesh from his waist sheathes. About 30 feet away from it, he skidded, and from his feet shot out a 3 meter line of ice across  the street where it took place, slipping over some of the policemen as well as Ayah. Fortunately, if the cops had started to shoot, they missed.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Ayah was left petrified, as the ice managed to freeze one of her legs."Help, someone!" she let out as she panicked and fell on the ground

A cop that wasn't hit by the ice stood above her, threatening her with a shotgun."Y'all 'bout to have a real bad day!" proclaimed the officer as his fingers started moving towards the trigger. "Good night, Birdy!"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:19 am

Tyson slid on the ice path he had made, passing by Cruz and Srunks. He was more focused on the bird... especially since the cop aimed the gun at her.

"BARRIER!!"

Tyson did a side flip across the ice, landing on his feet in a snowboarding position, slowly skidding to a halt, with the ice path just to his right. But when his feet touched the ground, a huge wall of very cold and thick ice had risen from in between Ayah and the cop, with the front half of the gun, including the trigger with the cop's finger, stuck inside. And it seemed pretty sturdy as well.

Tyson stood upright, and crossed his arms. He payed no attention to the other cops who might have risen their weapons at him.

"Alright, can someone explain to me what in Mobius is going on before someone gets hurt?"
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Ayah tries standing up and falls down once more. "I'll tell you, just get us out of here!" She has never met with such potent freezing powers and her only hope was for the individual responsible to help her with the ice.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Srunks watches from not too far away, assuming that Tyson and Cruz can hold off on their own
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:18 pm

(Cruzie sempai not typing yet so I'll go now.)

Tyson turned to the bird, then back to the cops, raising a hand for their guns to lower. The ice freed from Ayah's legs, but not from the cop's gun. No bloodshed... not yet.

"Listen, all of you. I don't intend any harm. But before someone gets trapped in the tundras of Ice Cap Zone, I need to know what is going on. And until then..."

Tyson lowered his hand, and clenched it into a fist. As he did so, walls of ice began to rise at a moderate pace, trapping the halted destruction. (Mad Tyson is mad.)

"No one gets in, no one gets out."

Tyson crossed his arms. "Now tell me, what's going on."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next