Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Island Under The Clouds

+2
Blazingshadows
ClearTheHedgehog06
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An Island Under The Clouds - Page 2 Empty Re: An Island Under The Clouds

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Fri May 09, 2014 2:48 am

Zetski took one last roundabout the island before he decided to land near some stairs that previous figures have taken. On his way there, he just so happened to fly over that same bridge.

Huh... looks like some other people made it alive... I'll just start from the entrance. I don't want to risk getting shot down...

He started to turn around to the entrance, hoping the figures below him wouldn't attack.

Hopefully they're friendly...
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClearTheHedgehog06 Wed May 14, 2014 3:27 am

He determined that there was no danger around him and mentaly scolded the alarms and other gadgets (except his eye that has heat vision) that where implanted in his brain and other places by Eggman while he experimented with the poor green hedgehog and scarred him for life.
Leaving that sad past, Clear looked at the people around him, they looked friendly enough to trust them.
He smiled a bit and scratched the back of his head ¨Sorry 'bout that, my name is Clear, and you are Spirit, then... who are you?¨
ClearTheHedgehog06
ClearTheHedgehog06
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed May 14, 2014 11:49 am

Only now spotting Clear, she snorted "Hënë. And you'd best watch where your going next time!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Wed May 14, 2014 12:22 pm

Spirit folded her arms.  "Geez, girl.  We're not going to kill you."  She sighed.  These people were crazy, but they were her only company on this island.  She turned to the silver kitsune.  "What's your name?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed May 14, 2014 9:36 pm

Jayne nodded to each in turn, trying to mentally associate their traits and appearances with their names...sure, it hadn't ever worked reliably in the past, but no use not trying.  "Hm?"  She glanced up, to the dark hedgehog, when asked a question.  "Jayne Granger, occupational adventurer, at your service.  Pleasure to meet all of you, or at least those who also consider it a pleasure."
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu May 15, 2014 12:04 am

Zetski set his... motor-plane...? Yeah, his motor-plane on the first few steps of a staircase leading to a door. He reached out his hand and his vehicle compressed into a rectangular slip of metal. He then puts the strip of metal into is pocket and walks up the staircase. When he reaches the door, he completely disregards the "Do Not Enter" sign, and appeared just a hundred yards of that same bridge he saw.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Ferrix Mon May 19, 2014 9:36 pm

It was clear that tensions were high between the group of strangers. All the more reason to keep a safe distance. Regardless of whether they were trustworthy, waltzing out of the jungle to introduce ones-self to a group of anxious, heavily-armed strangers did not seem like the best course of action.

He continued to observe them, hoping at least one of them would share some information about this mysterious place.
Skylar Ferrix
Skylar Ferrix
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu May 22, 2014 1:14 am

"Concidering that, last I checked," snarled Hënë, "I was trying to escape a G.U.N. prison, I have every right to be rather snappy! But I still don't under stand how I got..."

Hënë's train of thought stopped as her attention was drawn by a figure in the distance.

"Oi!" she called out, "You Fox! I See Yeah There!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu May 22, 2014 2:03 am

At first, Zetski thought that she was talking to him, but he looked in the distance and saw the other fox hiding in the vegetation. He let out a soft sigh of relief. At the moment he didn't want to get into trouble.

But something compelled him to get closer..
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Thu May 22, 2014 2:29 am

(Guys, please.  THERE IS A POSTING ORDER.  It goes Jayne, Clash, KK, Me, Skylar, Tyson.  Please do not just randomly post, and do not leave anyone out, especially Clash, since this is his rp anyway.  I've already said something once.)
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClearTheHedgehog06 Fri May 30, 2014 11:05 pm

Clear looked in the direction in wich Hene shouted, and indeed he saw a fox hiding with a startled look on his face, the hedgehog got closer to the fox and held a hand to express that he comes in peace, he got closer and closer until he said.

¨Hello little buddy, what's your name?¨ He asked.

Clear awaited for an answer.
ClearTheHedgehog06
ClearTheHedgehog06
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Ferrix Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:08 pm

(Nobody's posted in over two weeks. Enforcing a posting order might not have been the best call for this thread.)

The young fox was quite jolted by how easily he was detected. Orange fur aside, the dense foliage should've been enough. Before he could decide whether it was safer to run or to stay, he was approached by a green hedgehog.

"...M-my name?", he asked nervously. "I don't see what business that is of yours." It was obvious he was projecting a false sense of confidence.
Skylar Ferrix
Skylar Ferrix
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:00 am

(I'm still gonna go with the posting order anways, and since I was after Skylar, I'll go next.)

In front of Zetski, the bridge still swayed, with the few personas still talking, hopefully not paying attention to him. To his left, Skylar and Clear seemed to begin a conversation as well. And Zetski was a good distance from both situations.

He overcame his curiosity of getting closer, which is something he rarely does, and looks to the right, where the lake was. Past that was the blurred horizon of a...desert? At least that's what it sounded like.

Maybe he should run towards the desert at the right time...
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2