Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xX Meet the Family Tree Xx

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

xX Meet the Family Tree Xx Empty xX Meet the Family Tree Xx

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:10 am

The morning sun had risen about the hills once again to see the people again. Most would have Ben sleeping but deep into the middle of no where and deep deep into what seemed like a vast forest someone could get lost in stood a old shack of a house. People living in side weren't the richest, and probably the poorest but who judges... everyone.

This white wolves had took a pop tart from her sister's secret stash of foods they would eat instead of what seemed like poisoned food. She headed out and ran hoping to make it before her father new. She finally got into the town and was thinking a lot on family until she got to the shop and noticed the close sign. she didn't understand but walked in anyways.

Back to top Go down

xX Meet the Family Tree Xx Empty Re: xX Meet the Family Tree Xx

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:20 am

Rodger on the other hand,closed the shop for the sake his parents were coming to visit and stay for awhile.For him it was about impressing them.to be just as good as his brother,who was doing more than mechanics by now.Reggie,rodger's twin was a big business owner,of a chain of shops that were stationed in nearly every city,rodger just worked for his brother,for the fact his parents would tell him to be more like his brother.It wasnt abuse that he had to deal with,it was favoritism,and impressions,getting a good reaction,though everytime he would get brought down.

Rodger was standing in his office as his father was checking how he sorted and organized,giving many critical discoveries.His mother stood in the kitchen cleaning,as she found it a filthy mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:26 am

Lexi who just stood in the empty lobby took a few steps and looked around to see if anything was not in order. "...Rodger... You here?" a voice came from the room she was in. "...You okay? Anything bothering you that you want to talk a out?" Said the voice again that got more clear as it came closer, until she saw two shadows in the office and knocked. "...anything upsetting you... you need me? And why is the shop closed? I really need to work for some money.. I'm running a bit low..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:37 am

"!?.."shocked,but not much rodger walked over and opened the door a bit,his father was just finishing a check."l-lexi..didn't i say,when the shops closed,ya don't need to come in?...Look~ it's not really a good time to b-"
"An employee or a hobo you are being generous to again Rodger?"his father interrupted.Rodger's shoulders dropped and he turned to look back."an employee...most productive i got Vince."rodger answered and let lexi see the man who was his father.A shortish Coyote who looked to have a refined taste and critical eye for everything."..i highly doubt she is the most productive,unless all of your other men are weak and small..but i've seen them.i think you flatter this girl more than you should."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:42 am

she just looked to Rodger. "..right... You didn't tell your family about me.. And I understand but... I rather be else where but my home and I wanted to make sure you were okay." she said and looked at the coyote. "...hi sir..I'm Alexia." she and and held her hand out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:47 am

he grimaced at her offer and just walked."i suspect then theres more that meets the eye between you if he hadn't told me 'about you.'." Vince said and went out of the office."i suggest Rodger you get a professional in here to organize and train you in actually managing a business so you aren't tearing down Reginald's enterprise."
Rodger just stood and looked at his father.".of course..wouldn't wanna do that."he answered,being submissive.he then looked to lexi."..i don't know if here is any better than your home..i'll be closed,but you'll still be paid alright?"he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:51 am

she stood and watched his father. "...you let him treat you like that...why..." she said and walked,over and hugged him. "I'm sorry Rodger..But clearly Your father is not right in the head. I think your running the business perfectly." she said and kissed his cheek. 
"..." she just hugged him close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:58 am

"nah,h-he's right,it could be better...."rodger said and broke the hug off early and walked to the kitchen to get a drink,only to have the beer taken and dumped out by his mother."a young man like you shouldn't be drinking! no alcohols."she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:00 am

Lexi blinked and just walked over and pulled on out and pop the lid off. "..." she couldn't believe what was happening and looked to Rodger and handed her to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:02 am

Rodger didn't take it and just took a seat."..so,how's you and your sister Lex?.."he asked ignoring the fact his mother was in the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:04 am

Her ears dropped as she sat. "...well...still in fear..""She said and just sipped the beer. "...I can't blame you for not telling your parents." she whispered. "I've only told my mom."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:07 am

"not telling us what?"his mother said and raised a brow cleaning the counters."nothing Mom."rodger said and sighed."no tell me,your not going out with your employee are you? it won't last,you should find a girl who has money since you don't make enough effort with work to earn alot like your brother."she said critically in her french accent.rodger just sat and took it to heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:13 am

Lexi had left over anger over from when she left home and started to squeeze her beer bottle until it broke I to shards and she stood up. "first off you know nothing about me! You can't say it won't last, time will tell us that, and I am dating your son. I have money, I'm here for him, Question is.. Are you guys? I've grown up with a father that had laterality try and kill me and my family.  I am strong. I've took on huge guys in the football games, broke bones. You guys are the ones that need to be there for him. It's your problem he's he'd feeling bad, cause you guys keep comparing him! I have a older sister and I get compared and it's not good either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:15 am

".."this slim woman turned and looked to lexi with a raised brow."you have no right to interfere with family matters not your own,get out."she siad and pointed to the door.rodger didn't seem to oppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:19 am

she stood. "no, I work here.." she said and looked at Rodger and walked Over and looked at himAs her hand was bleeding from cuts but didn't bother her. "...I'm sorry Rodger.." she whispered I to his ear. "...I can't stand that and I love you." she said and kissed his head and just walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:23 am

he looked to her and just sighed."...you and Father are gonna be heading out soon to get a few things arent you ma?"he asked.
"well yes soon why."
"..i'm gonna head out for a while,a spare key for the house is by the door."he said and got up to head outside.
"just typical of you Rodger..fine go and lollygag for a while."she said and finished up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:35 am

Lexi had just walked out seemed a bit upset with herself, but kept it with herself as she just walked out of the shop and let the door close behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:09 pm

But the door didn't close as Rodger walked out soon after and forced it shut and jogged to catch up with Lexi."hey."he said to get her attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:35 pm

she pricked her ears and turned to look at Rodger. "..hey.. Sorry about what happened.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:45 pm

"It's fine...I expected it.."he said and looked down thoughtfully."..I need to get out for awhile...got any idea on what I could do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:11 pm

she looked at him and kissed his cheek softly. "...well.. Something you love to do." she said and nodded and smiled and just walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:13 pm

"Everything I wanna do I can't."he said and sighed."...sorry bout my parents also...you seemed pretty pissed at them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:15 pm

she stopped and walked. "...Rodger..." she said and kissed his nose. "let go box?~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:20 pm

"Not very great to with one fist.."he said and blinked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:22 pm

she Blinked. "...let me take you out to dinner...you deserve it." she said. "...so... Why doesn't your parents what you to date employees?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next