Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the Staff

Go down

Meet the Staff Empty Meet the Staff

Post by KingOfGames Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:39 pm

-Founder-
Meet the Staff Swqtc2
Sythe

(Profile)
Founder
The elusive Sythe has not been spotted in years. Who knows if they will ever return?
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Meet the Staff Empty Re: Meet the Staff

Post by KingOfGames Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:06 pm

-Admins-
KingOfGames
(Profile)
Admin
Greetings everyone! 'Tis I, the King Of Games! Here to be at least a decent admin, and great friend! While my Sonic knowledge has rusted over the years, my writing I'd like to say has only grown sharper! You can find me just staring at the forum, watching for updates. But more often than not, I'm on Discord doing god knows what, feel free to talk if you see me.
Anywho, here's my Discord: KingOfGames#2860

TheBardPrincess
(Profile)
Admin
Hello! I go mainly by Julie(she/they pronouns please) and don't really have any other nicknames(not including names some people still call me due to past usernames I've had), and I'm one of the current admins of SRN. I live in the Southeast of the United States in Central Time, I've been a member on SRN for close to 5 years, I've been roleplaying for over a decade, and I've been a Sonic fan for even longer! I am fairly active on SRN both as a roleplayer and as a member overall, so I'll often be on to answer any questions you may have, help you out with anything, or even simply RP if you want. I'm most active on Discord(King-Sized Queen#8197), though if you shoot me a PM I'm very likely to see it within at most a couple hours.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:17 pm

-Mods-
Wolf478
Heya! It's me; Wolf. I'm currently one of the Mods here on the SRN, and love to get down and dirty with a bit of ye olde Sonic lore! There a lot of personality below the surface of the Sonic fandom, and there's quite a bit below mine too! I live in the land of Down Under (UTC +11) So I'm usually awake when y'all should be asleep. My first Roleplay was Sonic Roleplay, and I've been doing both since as long as I can remember; so being here to help anyone with their questions or needs is an absolute honor!

I'll be able to answer any questions that you may have after the usual hours, and you can catch me here on the Forum, or on the Discord: Wolf478#9373
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum