Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacker Girl

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hacker Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Hacker Girl

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:22 am

"Surprise surprise. But heard the thing even if you cripple me I'll still get back up. No one has been able to beat me yet. And you certainly won't" he said as his fist smashed through the wall behind him glowing with a red light as a red blades fire sword was pulled out of the wall. "But your not the only one with tricks up the sleeve."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:23 pm

she smirked a bit at the last comment from him."no?then lets just finish this fast,cause seems more like a winner isnt gonna come about in one round."she said and stood. Getting a grip on the shaft she just stood gracefully,awaiting his next action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Leo smirked. 'Im starting to like her, spunky energetic in a fight. But I wonder what else I can find' he thought as his sword arm started to move quickly in a barrage attack. He didn't want to kill her so getting close with the blade wasn't an option in this fight.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:57 pm

she only waked him where he left unprotected as he in her opinion,flailed the blade around,very unimpressive to her. So she hit him hard the staff not at all bent from the force so she went to jab it at him,with a succession of thwacks to parts making balance a hard element to keep,as that moment exact she swiped the staff under and behind his knees and brought him to the ground like the first time in a sense."your swordsman skills could use a lot of work i hope you know. I was raised by a family who specialized in combat of all sorts for the sake of their business. That i guess is the start of what marks me as a strong being."She had shared and stood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:03 pm

Leo smirked and chuckled as he sat up. "Maybe I'm holding back cause I don't want to kill you." He said "ever think of that?" He stood once more. "Cause I don't want to kill you your a great opponent and I want to see the full range of your power, but it seems like it's a draw here violet"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:08 pm

"?..."she stood as she was back turned to him but looked back a bit turning her head slightly."..your probably the first to call it off like that.the others faced much worse when i was done."she said and just tossed the staff away and turned to walked back for her home,but she stopped and rushed behind the dumpster as some troupe of people were walking and going to her door. Peering around she just watched."..damn it not again.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:19 pm

"So these are the other guys?" Leo asked. Going next to her . "I'll get ride of them for you. They don't look too strong" he pooled to the group in front of the door. 'If ya can't beat Em join Em' he thought looking to violet
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:25 pm

"!?,their..government agents..."she mumbled and shook her head and stayed silent then on just watching.

The people were unhooking and taking away her tech,as one ordered to them."get this stuff in the vehicles and lets be on our way,we come back for the girl later."he instructed and the others just followed.As this 'leader' finished the instructing he looked to leo."sorry sir but please leave the area and continue on with your day.go on,get out of here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:34 pm

Leo smirked. "Sorry I'm not going to leave till you put all that stuff your stealing back" the sword transformed into a gun. "Besides this should be fun if you think you can make me leave" he said walking towards them growling
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:38 pm

they all raised their guns at him,as this leader looked at him."it's not stealing,we were given direct orders to take and destroy this stuff,in order to keep what the owner had been hacking into strictly confidential.now please sir,head on your way,you have no reasons to be here."he insisted and stood steady his finger on the trigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:42 pm

Leo laughed. Before glaring at all of them as their guns turned white hot. "You can't order me around! Now unless you all want to die a painful death. I suggest you put the stuff back in that basement. I'm the one giving the orders now bub. He said holding the gun to the leaders head
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:47 pm

"shoot me all you want...what difference will it make.if not this stuff we still have the girl,we can get.."course with the extremely heated guns they all dropped them,those who were of flesh anyway as they groaned in agony from the intense burning.but the leader remained solid."i don't take commands from a meager street fighter as yourself,and never shall i to such lame extent of a threat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:55 pm

The girl is under my protection. And I'm no meager street fighter bub." He said as the leader was suddenly consumed by fire. "I am Leo nitro lucipher last surviving member of the legendary lucipher family. And I'll be damned if I let you take her or her stuff. Now die" he fired on the group heading to the truck
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:07 pm

Violet just took cover hearing the shots wondering who fired first.

The leader just burned but didn't die as the synthetic skins and furs melted from the heat exposing a metallic frame,that appeared heat resistant,as then it struck at leo."you should have died with the rest of your family then,and left it a dead legend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:19 pm

Leo jumped back. "A robot? Seriously?" He groaned. "And why die when my potential had yet to fully unlock. As for you robo bastard prepare to be torn apart." He growled the gun turning into a war hammer. He jumped slamming it down onto the robot
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:30 pm

he blocked with his arms just barely withstanding the impact."considering you have killed off all the flesh i brought,i have no need to be here."it said and pushed him away going to walk as lifeless as it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:37 pm

ELeo stood watching the robot as it left. He growled before looking to the dumpster where vi was hiding. "You can come out now vi" he said picking up tech out of the back of the truck. And started to bring it back into her basement
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:48 pm

she peered over then got up."..well,you get first prize for..noisiest confrontation."she commented and walked to look in her 'home'."... well..i guess it could have been worse. almost wish you had just left it alone..i can get the stuff back and if not my stuff they'll be wanting me..you just like making things harder on others don't you Leo."she said a  hint of bitterness in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:58 pm

"Not really, I love a good fight but I heard they wanted you for hacking.  The government has been cracking done on even street fights latly" he said looking to her. "Last time I saw a robot like that he was in my home town trying to arrest my dad for something he didn't do" he sighed. "They are desperate to eliminate any threats to the government. But last I checked they weren't this desperate"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:07 pm

"they want complete control of everyone,and to seem like that isnt what they want,they get rid of those who see it that way.they havent done well against me,yet it sure is pestering,i accidently stumbled across their confidential stuff and read them,my goal wasn't for that i can assure."she said and cleaned up some stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:15 pm

"From what I hear they are after those with special abilities. I've tried keeping a low profile about it till now." He said. "They have bounty hunters everywhere. It's annoying, they're like gnats. They never seem to lighten up"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:19 pm

"and yet you go around fighting,those rumored to be really tough,not entirely smart."she said and took a seat looking at some snapped wires."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:24 pm

"Some yes but I play it safe. Since I am no longer in their system" he said leanin against the wall behind her. "I'm a hacker myself. I erased myself so no one could track me. Being the last of my family I would be a target for the government"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:30 pm

"oh good for you,see this face?..it says i don't care."she said and pointed at her less than impressed expression."they find me by people like you who probable asked around to find me,they got rats all over the place..""she fixed the wires as she spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:35 pm

"I'm no rat." He said openin his eyes to look to her. "Beside, I think you need a better place to do your work than this. I know a place no one will look if your willing to move."

(The return of the lions maw)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next