Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legend of soulra and will: mobius's most wanted

2 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

The legend of soulra and will: mobius's most wanted - Page 2 Empty Re: The legend of soulra and will: mobius's most wanted

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:42 am

He lightly touched her nose. "You only asked where, not who." He said as he kept his eye on her. "But I work for a company called GRF, under my mentor Ms. Louis."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The legend of soulra and will: mobius's most wanted - Page 2 Empty Re: The legend of soulra and will: mobius's most wanted

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:52 am

Soulra looked to him. "Oh you work for that bitch? She happens to be a cousin of mine." She said smiling. "I hope she still has that bracelet."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:46 pm

"Huhh....?" He have a courious look, unsure by what was going on. "Explane."

He had never seen her around before... And for her to say that their cousins perplexed him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:00 pm

She's the daughter of my dad's sister. She and I grew up together with Octavio. But Octavio was a bitter brat. Louis was always protecting me." Soulra said. "She's kinda like my big sister"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:05 pm

"Oh, we'll that does kinda' sound like her." He said rubbing his neck. "But... Why call her bitch?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:10 pm

"A little joke between us girls prickle head" she teased giggling. Her ears twitched "hold on prickles we got to start running again
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:14 pm

"Pickle head? Now what's that all about?" He lightly chuckled. He then looked around. "I... Don't see anyone."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:19 pm

"My ears are better than your eyes. Octavio isn't the only mobian after me. Gun mechs are heading this way." She grabbed his arm and ran.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:27 pm

He then was dragged. "Hey! I can run too you know!" He said as he didn't even bother to fight her.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:30 pm

"Then run will!" She jumped onto his back.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:11 am

Here gave a courious look at first but then jumped back as a shot was fired. He then sprinted out if the way  till his shoes charged up. "Come on.." He began to panic. "Let's go.." He looked down, running with the wolf on his back. 

Just then, another show was fired. But will just missed it as his shoes kicked in
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:16 am

Soulra turned firing a beam of light at the one who was shooting knocking him back before holding onto will. She was still scared. And the hedgehog was fluffy and smelled good.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:20 am

"Thanks for the save." 

As she held onto him, he could feel her touch and... Her sniffing? "Are you... Sniffing me?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:32 am

Soulra blushed coming back to reality. "N-no..." She said looking away. She was so embarrassed. 'Idiot...' She called herself
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:45 am

"Oh ... Okay." He said as he skated off. It was a good thing he wore his good cologne today. "Well, we're in a bit of a predicament here.." He said skidding to a stop.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:48 am

Whys that will?" Soulra asked looking to him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:53 am

"Well, we have no where else to go.." He sad as the two now stood on the edge of a cliff. "I would look down, but if rather not."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:04 am

Soulra looked and looked around. "Over there a bridge" she said pointing to a rope bridge
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:12 am

He looks over to where she pointed. "T-That!? It looks like it might fall apart!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:19 am

Soulra smirked. "Couldn't you just fly us over with your boots hedgy" she said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:33 pm

"Well I... Uh.." He turned away and mumbled something.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Soulra looked to him. "What's wrong?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:52 pm

"I... Don't like heights." He said crossing his arms, a slight blush growing on his face
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:58 pm

Soulra hopped off his back. "Come on you big baby* she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bridge.. "As we cross, look into my eyes. And don't look anywhere else"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:18 am

"I'm not a-"look into her eyes... He blushed. "If you wa-ay so miss."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next