Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legend of soulra and will: mobius's most wanted

2 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

The legend of soulra and will: mobius's most wanted Empty The legend of soulra and will: mobius's most wanted

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:46 am

There was once a wolf who lived in a village known as lunasol, her name was soulra. She had power to control the celestial entities in the sky. By day the sun and by night the moon and stars. But word got out about this wolfs power. Many people tried to capture her to make her power their own. As danger looked over the village, soulra left to travel and escape the clutches of those who hunted her. But she was constantly chased. She fled and stopped in a village nearby. And this is where she begins her tale

The orang and white female wolf ran towards her house. 'Need to get home and grab my stuff' she thought as she ran. She moved fast trying to get to her place before the hunters caught up with her. As she turned a corner she bumped into someone falling back onto the ground. "Hey what's the big idea?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The legend of soulra and will: mobius's most wanted Empty Re: The legend of soulra and will: mobius's most wanted

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:53 am

"I don't know. What's the rush?" A brown hedgehog said as he reached up with his mechanical arm and rubbed the back of his head. He slightly winched. "Must be somewhere important if you were going that fast."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The legend of soulra and will: mobius's most wanted Empty Re: The legend of soulra and will: mobius's most wanted

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:56 am

She looks up to the hedgehog bating his hand away and getting up. "Your one of them. Everyone is one of them" she ran past him going for her house. "I need to get my bag and get out of here." She said running.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:11 am

Will looked down at his hand, a small stinging feeling pulsing. "One of what....?" He questioned looking back at the orange wolf
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:17 am

She rushed into her house rushing putting her belongings in her bag quickly. "I'm running out of time!" She moved fast heading for the door before the door shot open. Soulra started to back up. "Octavio!"

The black hedgehog stood in the door. "Bout time I tracked you down soulra. You won't escape this time. Soulra screamed. Reaching the ears of the brown hedgehog. As Octavio started to carry her out of the house her trying to fight his grip.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:39 am

Will's ears perked up. "Could it-?" He turned to the cry. That's when we say this 'kidnapping'. "Hey." Octavio didn't hear him. "HEY." Will yelled as he skated over to him quickly.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:42 am

"Let me go let me go!" She best on Octavio's back

Octavio heard something and turned to see te brown hedgehog coming. "I'll give you a warning. Don't get yourself mixed in with her business" he growled. "Or you will get hurt" he said glaring at the hedgie that kept skating at him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:26 pm

"You can't just take mobains!" When will got close enough, he used his momentum to punch Octavio.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:36 pm

Soulra fell do the ground as Octavio was send flying back. Soulra groaned getting up.

Octavio growled. "Fine. Then you'll die for that!" He pulled out a scythe charging at the hedgehog.

Soulra saw. "Look out!" She grabbed the hedgehog and ran. Octavio just missing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:44 pm

"Whoa!!" Will was pulled, his quills almost cut. "Alright." He pulled up his sleeves. "If that's how you want to play." He stood infront of the wolf and charged up his arm. He then shot t Octavio.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:47 pm

Octavio was hit. Flying back into a building.

Soulra started to pull. Him. "Comeon we got to go before he gets up"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:38 pm

"Hey!" He shortly yelled. He then grunted as he was being pulled. "Just where are we going?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Anywhere but here" she said panicking as she started to speed up.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:32 am

"Hey.. Hey! Calm down!" Will said raising his voice over the harsh winds created by her running. "I think we lost them."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:56 am

Soulra stopped. "He'll find me again. He always finds me" she let go of will. "I have to keep moving. They can't have me they can't have my powers"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:47 am

Will took her shoulders, forcing her to face him. "Relax pup. You're going to over exhaust yourself if you keep this up..... Maybe even have an anxiety attack."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:52 am

Soulra pushed him. "Get your hands off me. And don't call me pup." She growled. She glared at him. "Your mixed up in my problems now. You and me are going to be hunted forever! And they want my powers. I have to be paranoid cause I don't know when I'll be found again"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:56 am

Will then placed his index finger on her mouth. "Shh.." He began. "If your so paranoid, why don't we walk and talk instead of being sitting ducks... Hmm??"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:01 am

Soulra blushed nodding. Walking . "The names soulra wolf."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:08 am

He walked right by her side. "Will. Will Winchester."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:19 am

Soulra looked to him. She blushed a little. 'Oh why can't I trust this one? He's so cute!' She thought. "So what's your story prickle head?" She said smirking a little
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:22 am

"I'm out on vacation.. But it feels like tortured ... " he then threw his hands up in defense, "n-not because of what happened that is, it's just I miss work."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:27 am

"Why where do you work?" She asked. "Careful how you answer"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:26 am

"....?" hoe I answer....?

"Well, I'm locked up in a room where one wall is a gigantic window, looking over a city that I watch over. I rarely go out though, but I manage to get out some how... You knw they actually gave up at some point...." He was getting off topic. "... Well umm, I basically do paperwork for a living, and I love~ it."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:32 am

"Your avoiding my question. Who do you work for?" Soulra said. "I need to know if your one of the people after my power or not"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next