Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"To Shake the Planet and Conquer Time..."

2 posters

Go down

"To Shake the Planet and Conquer Time..." Empty "To Shake the Planet and Conquer Time..."

Post by Aurora Lightsune Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:47 pm

As the light of dawn rose on a lightly foggy Station Square, a silver-furred figure wandered the streets.  If one were to look through the fog, they would notice that this figure was a fox (one with five tails); by the form and step of the fox, a female.  This vixen was apparently not bothered by the cold in the early morning air, despite the fact that her blue t-shirt and jeans were relatively light pieces of clothing.

Her expression wasn't quite one of someone lost, she actually looked determined.  But in streets like these?  Whatever her objective was, it apparently required a lot of wandering.  Jayne, being an adventurer, took a lot of wandering trips like this...but this time...this time it was for something more.  The Time Stones, said to grant dominion over time...she didn't actually want them for anything like that.  She already had a sparkly purple gemstone hidden in her tails that would help her do mighty things.  No, this adventure...she went for the sake of adventure, for adventure's sake, to go new places, meet new people, see new things...all those sorts of ideas.

Unfortunately, her first lead wasn't much more than 'maybe somewhere around Station Square and maybe not'.  For now, it was just wandering the streets, making use of kitsune abilities to sense for energy...
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

"To Shake the Planet and Conquer Time..." Empty Re: "To Shake the Planet and Conquer Time..."

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:57 pm

Kim was up in her apartment brushing her hair. Her pet Angel Chao, Kip, sat at the couch flipping through channels with the remote. He was going on until he saw the news. "The supposed, 'Time Stones' are what scientists believe are almost as strong as their close breatheren, 'The Chaos Emeralds'. However, they are simply shiny rocks now. The Time Stones lose their power when not on their home planet. Yet they still carry immense value, and was even once used by the infamous, 'Sonic The Hedgehog'. The whereabouts are unknown, yet many have sought off in search of these legendary stones." Kim was done brushing her hair some time ago and was watching the tv. "Hear that, Kip? This could be our first adventure here in Station Square!" Kip looked up and his small emotion orb above his head became a question mark. "Buh be boo?" Kim smiled and scooped him up. "We might finaly meet someone like me!" She exclaimed, plopping Kip on her shoulder and turning off the tv. "Let's go Kip!" She squealed as she dashed out of her room.

Back to top Go down

"To Shake the Planet and Conquer Time..." Empty Re: "To Shake the Planet and Conquer Time..."

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:09 pm

The Ebony Hedgehog stood atop the roof with his arms folded and staring over the distance at the light fog, and basked in the wind that blew through his quills. The soldier, that just explained the situation to him, gained a light chuckle from the hedgehog. "Retrieve the time stones from the various locations, is that all soldier.'' He asked, not turning his head. The soldier nodded clutching his weapon as he spoke, ''Yes Agent Shadow, the commander also asks you report back to him every twelve hundred hours.'' He replide to him. "I see, " With that the black hedgehog uncrossed his arms, and jumped off the roof of the building and started towards the location the time stone was reported being.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Her path having yielded nothing so far, the silver vixen took a seat on a bench situated not too far from an apartment complex.  (Where, of course unbeknownst to her, a hedgehog was just getting excited about the Time Stones.)  She looked off into the sky as the sun rose over the city, sighing and reflecting on her occasional loneliness as an adventurer.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:43 pm

To the vixen's shock, a bubbly hedgehog ran by with a small Angel Chao on her shoulder. "C'mon Kip! We're going to find the time stones!"

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Shadow sped into the well known station square, stopping to look around. It was fairly quiet, not many people out and about today as he would of thought but most Motions stayed indoors during bad weather. Which was all fine for him, easier to find the time stones.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:03 am

Jayne abruptly stood and followed Kim from a short distance.  "...it's a small world...did you say Time Stones?"  She quizzically looked at the hedgehog, tilting her head and crossing her arms.  Brushing out of her face what little of her hair found space there, the kitsune regarded Kim with her bright, crystalline ice/electric-blue eyes.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:08 am

Kim slid to a stop and spun around. "Time Stones? Uh..No..I said...Lime Scones! Yeah! That's it! Lime Scones!" On Kim's shoulder, a small Angel Chao nodded in agreement to what Kim said.

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:16 am

Shadows ears perked, he heard the two female voices behind him and turned around, seeing the fox and the hedgehog talking to each other. The Yellow one was very loud, no wonder he could hear them from such a far distance. 'Did she say lime scones' He thought raising a brow, sounding very familiar to 'Time Stones'. He'd never heard of lime scone before. He quietly made his made his way closer to them hiding in an alley way, listening to there conversation.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:02 am

Jayne shook her head, quietly giving her dissent.  "...I...kinda doubt that."  She uncrossed her arms, fixing hedgehog and Chao with a more intense look.  Then  she stepped forward, offering her paw to shake.  "Adventurer?  Friendly, maybe?"  The vixen smiled cheerfully, despite the morning mist and darkened street.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:15 am

Kim smiled back and shook paws. "Yeah... I'm really going for the Time Stones. Don't know why I should, they only have power on Little Planet. But they would make for a great adventure! I'm Kimmy, but everyone calls me Kim. What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:27 am

"As I thought.'' Shadow said to himself. "So there looking for the time stones as well.... they better no get in my way.... or perhaps....'' He stayed standing there a little longer listening to them quietly.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:56 am

Jayne smiled back.  "They're shiny.  That's why.  The name is Jayne, with a 'y' in the middle.  You could call me Strike, too, but it's not my usual nickname."  She nodded her head once to the hedgehog, and another time to the chao on her shoulder.  "Hiya to you too!"  A glance around.  "I have absolutely no idea where to find them."
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:26 pm

"Me either, that's going to make a much more fun adventure!" Kip was getting jittery with excitement on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:41 pm

"As I thought.'' Shadow thought to himself, and began walking down the street away from them.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:45 pm

Jayne started down the street, checking to make sure that her new companion was following in that direction.  The vixen's silvery fur...almost glowed, in a way, in the dawn air and the lifting fog.  "So where are you from and what brings you here, Kim?"
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Kim trotted up behind her and smiled. "I came from Central City, that's where my parents raised me. I decided I wanted to come to Station Square to see if I would finally be able to fit in. You're the first mobian I've ever seen besides my mum and pa."

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Shadow was making his way around the city, looking for the location GUN told him about, Using a small device that tracked radio active signals.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:03 pm

"It sounds like a very sheltered life...not that that's a bad thing."  Jayne glanced over at the hedgehog, ice-blue eyes bright.  "Had any trouble since moving in, or has it been very recent?"  She glanced back around, still not locating any signs of energy...beginning to doubt that any of the stones were directly inside the city.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:46 pm

"My parents were pretty over-protective. But I didn't have any trouble moving in. Kip here helped moving too!" She looked at her Chao with glistening ruby eyes. Kip bulked up with a 'Yes, I am pretty incredible aren't I?' expression. "Bu bluh boo!" he exclaimed. Kim patted him on the head and said, "You're trying to qualify as world's cutest chao, aren't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:12 am

Shadow was finding no luck in the city, and started getting frustrated, growling a bit under his breath.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:27 am

Jayne quiet listened to the explanation at paw.  "Ah, okay..."  She smiled at the Chao again, looking at him closely.  After a brief interval, she paused on their road,  The buildings were giving way to more parks, more organic, as they neared the edge of the city.  Once a cursory look showed nothing unordinary, she turned to Kim.  "We'll be outside the city limits shortly. Ready?"  An encouraging smile from her, to both hedgehog and Chao.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down