Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x A Gravity's Challenge x

Go down

x A Gravity's Challenge x Empty x A Gravity's Challenge x

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:36 am

So I guess I kinda wanted to pair my character up. o3o I don't know about doing this though, cause it shows no background really, but we'll give it a shot.

I'll be using a kitty~ (purr purrr~) 

oh and please fill this out so I know a little bit about the character, please? Thank you~ c:

Name: 
Power/s:
Summary of a bio: (xD just 1 or 2 sentences~) 
Appreamce: (picture or discription)

Name: Anti-Gravity 
Species: Black Cat w/ white markings.
Power/s: Can shape shift into a small black cat, and gravity powers.
Summary Of Bio: she lived with her parents In a small town. She grew up wondering why they never went into the city, but went my her parents rules. As soon as she found that they died in a car wreak near the city she though all people in the city liked to kill others, and wasn't a very good place to live. (More to it~ so it doesn't make sence, I need to put up a bio...)
Appearance: 
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/005/3/d/x_gravity_x_by_xaquariusx-d711wl3.jpg

Now we shall begin! ovo

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a early morning until the cat had just walked out side of an hotel building walking to check her mail box. She yawned and was still on her tank top, and night pants, with white socks. She walked to the front decks asking for her mail, until she heard annoy her shout look out. She quickly turned around to see what it could possibly be.

Back to top Go down

x A Gravity's Challenge x Empty Re: x A Gravity's Challenge x

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:16 pm

NAME:Mars Kairin
Species:Hedgehog
Powers:molecular menipulation. He can rearange molecules around him to suit his needs.
Appearance:a crimsion hedgehog wearing a black T-shirt and dark blue jeans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:23 pm

The crimsion hedgehog walked quietly along the sidewalk,hands deep in his pockets.he heard the voice,and looked imidiatly ran,and pulled the cat over as a car tore her mailbox out of the ground.it skidded to a stop,as he held his breath,laying on his back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down