Plasma's Challenge

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plasma's Challenge

Post by arteest76 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:26 am

Plasma was walking to the open plain awaiting for someone to appear for his little request. His power was rising with each step. He grew a smirk and folded his arms, eyes closed as he felt the wind hitting his face calmly. He chuckled, standing proud waiting.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Plasma's Challenge

Post by AdrianTheZephyr on Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Adrian was walking through the plain on his way to his destination. Trudging through the grass with his black combat boots, the white hedgehog, donning a grey and red combat jacket with pants of the same color and style, had looked around the plains and feeling the wind's power blowing against him. As he moved his bandaged wrapped hands to fix his collar, he had turned his head and noticed another figure nearby, who seemed  very proud for some reason. But for what exactly?

AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:14 pm

'Bipod? Check. .308 Winchester caliber rounds? Check. Leatherwood 3X-9X Adjustable Ranging Telescope? Check. M21 EBR Marksman rifle? Check. Donuts? Che- wait....what happened to my 15th donut?' Blitz was on a nearby rooftop checking her equipment and was clearly annoyed she didn't have her 15 variant donut. Filled with lemon-lime filling and sour sprinkles of all colors along with the stuff for a standered donut, it was her favorite. She was on this rooftop because she heard about some sort of challenge happening in this area. So far all she saw was a very familiar looking hedgehog and a white hedgehog. 'Not many people seem to like power struggles. Don't know why though, always fun to see what happens.' She kept an eye out on the field as she ate a donut and awaited something to happen. It was getting boring around here.

Truth...is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent, and sometimes that means preserving the lie of good and evil - that war isn't just natural selection played out on a grand scale.

The only truth I've found is that the world we live in is a giant tinder box. All it takes...is someone to light the match.
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:45 am

Plasma first noticed the white hedgehog and then the vixen. He soon unfolded his arms and gave a straight face as the hedgehog and vixen approached. "Hello..... Challenger." He said, in a bit serious tone, but he smiled again to lighten the mood. He looked at the hedgehog first. "Since you arrived first, I'll challenge you then her." He pointed at the one to approach.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:52 pm

((Blitz was stated to be on a rooftop. How can your character see that, what.))

Another walked through the field. A man, dressed sharply like he was leaving a ballroom dance. He was a grey-furred goat with orange horns and a light smile on his lips. His attire consisted of a crimson jacket with golden highlights, and a luxurious white cravat around his neck that ruffled with the coming breeze.  He brushed his bleach-white hair out of his eyes, and adjusted the black crown that was atop his head. His long tail brushed slowly against the grass blades, the white fluff at the end tracing across the ground and into the dirt.He looked like a friendly, approachable man, with that smile, that confident step, that smooth charisma that flowed from him.

His white eyes, which had a black sclera mind you, caught sight of the white hedgehog and the green one, an inquisitive smirk tugging at the edges of his lips. A friendly meting, perhaps? No matter, he decided to join them. If this was a challenge on fighting, this man wasn't aware of such things, and instead thought this to be a gathering amongst friends. As he neared, his grey ears twitched and heard the words 'I challenge you' and that smirk dissolved to a frown.

The goat paused by the two hedgehogs, and he raised a single hand in questioning, "Forgive me for interfering," he said, his voice practically music to the ears with how smoothly it flowed, like untouched velvet, "But I must inquire out of my terribly morbid curiosity, but what is this challenge you spoke of?" He crossed his arms.

Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:27 pm

((Plasma has a dragons eye, although it doesn't look like it))

Plasma noticed the goatly figure come forward and ask a question
 His answer was this "Hello there. The challenge? It's a bit of a battle thing. You see, when I enter new places, I challenge the people in the area, meaning you. So mind joining or do you want to leave?"
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Vergil turned his head towards the direction of the person who had issued a challenge to him " A challenge?" He questioned with a rather laid back voice. Is there any particular reason for him to issue him a challenged? "I take it as chance for you to test your strength or something of the sort?"

AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:10 pm

'Chit, chat, down on the land. This is a fight where people die by a hand. I think it's safe to say, this conversation isn't moving in any way. So I think it's time to rev things up, so stay the hell still while I line up my shot.' Blitz sang to herself in her head. She slowly lined up her shot but came with a quick problem. She didn't know which person to shoot first. 'A white Hedgehog, a Green hedgehog, and red-covered goat. Let the audience see the choices and let them have a vote. Click, clock, click, clock, click, clock. Times up, that's right. Time for the plain to get some color.' She thought as she lined up her shot on the white hedgehog.

Truth...is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent, and sometimes that means preserving the lie of good and evil - that war isn't just natural selection played out on a grand scale.

The only truth I've found is that the world we live in is a giant tinder box. All it takes...is someone to light the match.
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:44 am

"Depends on your definition of 'battle'," the man replied calmly, "If it is a simple sparring match with no actual lethal damage done to each other, in a safe environment which can be stopped at any time, then perhaps I may be up for it to hone my own abilities." He raised a finger, "But if it's a fight to prove power at any cost, and a fight that will dissolve into savage brutality and potential murder, then I'm going to have to prevent this 'challenge' from occurring. You can understand why, if that may be the case, of course," he smiled.

He held his hands behind his back, taking a step back with a smirk. "But alright, if you state this challenge to be the former, then I'll happily oblige. Ah, for the record, my name is Gueton Versil," he bowed, "A pleasure to meet the both of you!"

Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:25 am

BOOM! A bullet zooms past the trio that came from the southwest side. 'Fucking hell!' Blitz quickly puts on her bag of equipment and moves to another building as fast as possible.

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:19 am

"Indeed white hedgie and Versil. This is only a challenge to test your strength. I'll stop when I feel that I know the limit to your power. No legal damage." He soon noticed the gunshot and looked at the direction from where it came. His eyes looked closer, catching a glimpse of what shot the bullet. He soon looked back at the others. "Like I said before, the white hedgehog goes first, then the one who just shoot a bullet and then you Versil.... But if the shooter wants to challenge me, then she has to come out of hiding" he said, waiting to start.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:17 am

((Waited a while to see if Adrian wanted to post, since I didn't want to leave anyone else behind and his character is being addressed :c ))

The goat gave a curt nod, unfolding his arms, "Ah, er, right... well I see no issue with that, even if it's an odd thing to strive for, I must admit. But to each their own, as long as no-one is hurt? And I do fancy a friendly sparring ma-"

And then the bullet exploded and whizzed by his face, and his ears were ringing in an instant.

The man paused for a split second to process what happened, and then he simply turned sharply on his heels towards the buildings in the distance. "That was an assassination attempt," he stated calmly and bluntly, raising his voice a little more as he directed the green hedgehog behind him; "That was an assassination attempt upon our persons you are unfazed by that?" His eyes squinted to the buildings.

"Surely finding a different area would be wise at the least. If someone is trying to kill us while this goes on, surely that makes things terribly unfair," his fingers twitched, ears ready for the possibility of another. Luckily, his eyesight didn't allow him to see where it came from or WHO it came from, "Ignoring the blatant moral problems here of attempted murder."

Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Another bullet whizzed by, right in between the goat's horns. 'Damn it! I really have been out of practice of late, haven't I?' Blitz thought to herself as she moved positions yet again.

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:19 pm

Plasma noticed a second gunshot and quickly looked around. "Whoever is doing that, I ask that you stop." He said loudly. He then turned back to Versil. "We could move somewhere else... This open plain could cause trouble." He then started to walk through the forest. 'The shooter... Why does she bring nostalgia?' He thought.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:50 am

((I believe Adrian is out/busy then?))

The goat stared at the hedgehog for the longest time, the slightest of flinches jumping at his shoulders the second bullet barely scraped his head, a singular white fair trailing down his face from the failed assasination. "You're speaking at a regular pace for someone on top of a building," he stated, heavily emphasising the last point and not believing what he was seeing, "They are literally incapable of hearing you." As they moved, Gueton lightly tugged at the green mobian's clothing to pull him back slightly, his smile replaced with a frown.

"New challenge; we find who's doing this. Are you really trying to imply that you feel nothing for someone who just attempted to murder us both? And could have murdered other people? Are you actually serious? Please, dearly tell me you are. I do not fancy sparring with a sociopath." His white eyes glared, and then he began to walk in the opposite direction. "I will 'challenge' you once you prove yourself to me as a standard, upholding powered citizen within the city. And assist me on bringing this assassin to justice." His eyes were locked at the distance, taking note of any possible additional bullets.

Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:57 pm

"Very well." He said. "I'll find the assassin and  her off. You stay here and watch out for any bullets." And with that, he runs off at his usual pace of 480 mph. 'Where are you?' He thought. 'Trying to mess up what I do around here.'
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:58 pm

Blitz took aim again through another window and looked through her scope. Before she could aim she noticed the lime-colored hedgehog was missing from view. No matter, as long as I get a trophy from them both, I'm happy. She was very persistent about her trophies from kills, weither it be long range sniper kills to a classic beatdown; she loved it all. She remembered the trajectory from her previous rounds and took aim. This next one would surely hit its intended target.

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:45 am

Plasma was running in search of the shooter. He looked frantically, stopping every so often for his target. He eventually found a hint of green and brown aiming.......after 20 minutes. He walked up, not hiding. "Hey...I'd like it if ya stop shooting at us!"
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:28 am

That voice! Blitz turned around quickly with her revolver in hand. She was surprised, to say the least. "Plasma?! I thought you were dead!" She yelled as she still held the pistol up. "No! You're a trick! I saw your corpse with my own two eyes!" Blitz flared up.

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:15 am

Plasma's eyes grew narrow. 'No.....it's impossible.....she's here?'  "Blitz?" He said tearing up. "Dead? I thought YOU died? Not just a shot to the head....I..can't believe...." He said as he became unable to finish.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:12 pm

((So uuuuh, I've just been pushed out of the RP then? Uuhhh well then okay. Quiiite rude.))

Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:12 pm

((No not really, Blitz was originally going to try and shoot one of the goats horns off. And then some...Can't win 'em all, aye? I've run into this sorta thing and it always seems to make things more interesting when someone pops out of nowhere half the time. No offense.))

Blitz stared in disbelief at this Plasma look-a-like before shaking her head. "Like hell you're real! This fight's on my terms!" She stated as an explosion shook the abandoned building and she glided down to the open grass area. The landed safely on the open plane and looked at the crumbling building, completely oblivious of anything next to her.

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:12 pm

((Actually..no you werent pushed out. I think what he's trying to do is set a fight with Plasma then come back with the group of you and the white hedgehog.))

"HOW AM I NOT REAL?! IM STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU! I HAVE NO LOOK ALIKE!" He then decided yelling would do nothing, so he inhaled and exhaled."You can try what you want, but I am the one you knew before." He said.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:49 am

Blitz ignored every word the supposed look-a-like said and watched as the building began to crumble and 'Plasma' attempting to escape it. She turned around and saw something wasn't right. Where did the figures go that were in the field earlier? I swear I know thew were there... She thought to herself as she eyed her surrounding area and her hand on her pistol belt.

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:37 am

"Bitz... If you're looking for the others that were previously with me, they're somewhere safe. This isn't you. What happened to the one I knew, strong but soft?" He knew talking wouldn't get him any closer. "If you don't believe me, then how about I show you?" He said, walking away from her with a strong glare in his orange eyes.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top