Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite version of Robotnik/Eggman

+4
LaishLife
KK-Afterbrun
Caliburn
BlueJewel
8 posters

Go down

Favorite version of Robotnik/Eggman Empty Favorite version of Robotnik/Eggman

Post by BlueJewel Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:52 am

I just have to ask, what is your favorite version of Robotnik/Eggman? My favorite is Robotnik from ASOTH, I laugh every time he is on screen  Laughing 

My favorite Eggman is from SA1 as he is goofy, but I can take him somewhat seriously
BlueJewel
BlueJewel

Back to top Go down

Favorite version of Robotnik/Eggman Empty Re: Favorite version of Robotnik/Eggman

Post by Caliburn Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:59 pm

My favourite Robotnik is SatAM because I just LOVE how dark and oppressing he is. THAT is how a tyrant is. Just tangling with him gets you in big, big trouble!

And my favourite Eggman is SA2s, because honestly, it shows his evil and "badass" side. The pyramid scene and the whole blowing up Sonic in a capsule. Closest he's ever got to actually finishing Sonic off.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Favorite version of Robotnik/Eggman Empty Re: Favorite version of Robotnik/Eggman

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:09 pm

For the T.V. show, it was Sonic SatAM version by far.

As for the games, I'm more partial to the classic Robotnik from the genesis games.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LaishLife Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:31 am

My favorite Eggman is the Eggman in Lost World!

To me it's like a mixture of the old menacing Eggman used to be in the earlier games, like Sonic Adventure, and mixed with the Eggman from Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Colors.

In Sonic Lost World, Eggman can be violent and threatening when he's angry (especially in the Ice Zone WOO~!  Wink ) But at the same time, he is more composed and serious when he needs to be. Also, he's goofy at just the right moments.

To me, this is the kind of villain Eggman was always meant to be; goofy, slightly menacing, knowledgeable, and respectable. Despite the fact that he's egg-shaped and silly and -- well -- evil, I find him to still be a respectable man.
LaishLife
LaishLife

http://www.Pichulover20.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UnbreakableBond Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:02 am

My Robotnik is surely from SATAM, they wanted to make the American Eggman more menacing by changing his name...well that Robotnik has the best personality to go with that.

My Eggman is basically any voiced by Mike Pollok (excluding his toned down performance in 06) but Deem Bristo was a good Eggman too, so it's hard to pick for me. Both have their charms.
UnbreakableBond
UnbreakableBond
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Favorite version of Robotnik/Eggman Empty Eggman .w.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:55 am

I think it's the Eggman from '06. He looks more serious and is an seriously evil enemy. Also, I love his design ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonknight Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:23 am

Interesting. Well. I have to agree that the Satam version was more or less what he could had been if he was serious and to me the most memorable. Game wise, not sure i cant remember. Since it has been a long time since i played any. I did enjoy to see SA1 Eggman's antics.
Dragonknight
Dragonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:48 am

Can I be a hipster and say Boom Eggman? I know Boom has issues but Eggman has some great one liners. 

If were talking serious plots I'd say SA2 Eggman. What he says about Gerald at the end nearly brought me to tears.
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by OsFortyTwo Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:19 pm

Classic Eggman/Robotnik
OsFortyTwo
OsFortyTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down