Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The merchants quest

2 posters

Go down

The merchants quest Empty The merchants quest

Post by Micheal The Cat Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:30 am

Micheal sat on a park bench, his backpack beside him. He was rummaging through it, the bag big enough to where almost half of his body could fit in while he looked. "Alright, got my cash, got my items, got food, got my other resources. I should be all set to go." The cat had a thick, obvious accent. He was British. "I really hope this lead doesn't send me on another wild goose chase."
Micheal The Cat
Micheal The Cat
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

The merchants quest Empty Re: The merchants quest

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:36 pm

"Lead? what kind of lead?"A smooth slightly dusky female voice suddenly purred near his ear. An orange furred female cat stood leaned on the back of the bench he was sitting on with no regard for personal space as she was practically breathing down his neck, her tail twitching ever so slightly.

Nosy thing too seeing as she'd appearantly been listening to him talking to himself and her stealth in suddenly appearing behind him was downright creepy. Or perhaps he'd simply not been paying enough attention to his suroundings?

The feline had long purple hair with long bangs of red framing her face, she wore blue robes that looked like a mix between a mages and a martial artists and her accent was difficult to place but definitely exotic if not rather precise.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal The Cat Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:50 pm

He jumped slightly, only slightly startled by this. He soon seemed to calm down as he pulled his head out of his back, pushing his glasses up slightly. "Well, a lead for a treasure that I can sell." The cat looked back at the female, smiling slightly, his cheeks tinted red. "By the way, names Micheal." He closed his back, something green and shiny poking out slightly. If you took the time to look, you would find that it was actually a shard of the master emerald, which, at the time, was being searched for ever since the guardian broke it, yet again. "Why do you ask, madam?" He stared at her for a moment, before blushing slightly more.
Micheal The Cat
Micheal The Cat
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:33 am

"A treasure? around here?"she seemed genuinely surprised, blinking her bright blue eyes slowly before leaning in again , returning his smile, her eyes half lidded"Hello Michael"she purred, pronouncing the -ch as a -k much like the arch angels name"My name is Holly~ Holly Celestar".

Her eyes caught the green glint but she didn't comment on it, simply flicked her tail, storing the information away. The master emerald was hardly her problem and the shiny gems hardly seemed to interest her.

She was studying his face, her smile widening a little when he blushed"Curiousity~ I must confess I'm a little bit bored, so congratualations on being the current object of my interest michael~ you seem to be...an interesting~ individual".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal The Cat Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:12 am

He blinked, now confused. "What do you mean by that?" He tilted his head slightly, his tail moving up and rubbing the back of his neck. "And it's a pleasure to meet you, miss Holly." He smiled again, his blush fading slowly. "And, well, the treasure isn't around here. It's a long ways away from Mobius."
Micheal The Cat
Micheal The Cat
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:29 am

If I may?)

A white fox let himself fall to the ground under a tree nearby.average was beyond as he wore silk from the 1600's,in remarkable condition,and had the oddest scent of smoke and honey floating around him.he put his palm to his forehead,sighing"damned head aches..."he leaned against the large wooden box he had with him,witch resembled a cabnet.he opened it,pulling out a drawer, and rumaginv through it.hepulled a small glass bowl and afew herbs.in moments he had a strange mixture of water and plants,that released an inducing scent that would Benares to ignore.he drank it down,taking a deep breath afterwards,and lighting up a home made cigarette,faking a puff as he put.the bowl away and pulled a small bowl and a bottle of Saki.he seemed to live in another time period,knowing so much of how they worked,drinking a small cup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down