Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanon RPG- The Epic Quest

Go down

Fanon RPG- The Epic Quest Empty Fanon RPG- The Epic Quest

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:11 am

Rules-
Level Cap is Lv.100, and no further than that.

I've hidden the best weapons in the game; you'll have to look in every nook and cranny out of the ass to find them.

Random Encounters are generated by me; don't worry, as all of them occur mostly in caves, forests, and dungeons. Not so much in the Overworld.

Khaos is Lv.130 because HE IS THE FINAL BOSS; he's meant to be hard.

Elysium and Cetus 808 are optional bosses; go after them if you so choose.

You can use any special power that your fan character has, but there is a limit; your character's power-status is marked by your MP bar. The higher the attack power of the power used, the more MP it costs. *USE SPARINGLY*

The map is made up of the entirety of Mobius; don't go and search for the final boss immediately, as the Final Dungeon is hidden from view and can only be reached once a certain task is done.

I won't treat anyone like dirt just because I am the only person who runs this RP; everyone is equal, even me. My character has limits, strengths, and weaknesses as well.

Good luck on the field, and go save the world!

Story- A mysterious evil has veiled the planet in darkness; the winds die, the seas rage, and the earth rots. A legend foretells of four celestial Crystals that went missing longĀ ago, and may be the only hope to defeating the darkness that engulfs the world. Seven heroes, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, venture out into theĀ open world to find out the cause of the mayhem and bring a stop to it... or else, the world falls deeper and deeper into madness.

Back to top Go down