Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Ruins

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

In the Ruins - Page 4 Empty Re: In the Ruins

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:34 am

Maybe we can level the playing field." He said thinking "I may be able to make something that can hide use from sight for a range. Your right he's hard headed" he said smirking workin on something on his arm. "But is he smarter than a jungle cat" he began working on the device with what he had he could hide them from sight and sensor to a spesific range. But they would have to move the camp for this to be effective. "We might have to move but I need time to finish this before I explain it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am

"We'll move in the morning though, right? I don't want to wake Najara just yet.." Alkira murmured, watching curiously as he worked on whatever the hell it was on his arm.

"We should be alright for the rest of the night, I think... Especially with Pach's idiotic brain working something together.."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:07 am

Lux smiled "go sleep alkira,we'll in the morning and I'll show you this new feature." He said laying back down where he was before pach inturruped the peace. He needed to save his strength for the trials to come and that would start with a good nights rest
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:13 pm

"Very well.." Alkira sighed softly, giving one last look to the feline before she slipped back inside of her tent, hopefully for the last time that night before the morning.

When morning finally crept along, the two bats were busily moving through their early-day routines, securing their tent, fetching water, etc.

"Here, I got these for you!" Najara chimed, looking almost nervously up at Lux as he offered him a few fruits that the bat had picked earlier.

(( holy crap, sorry I kinda disappeared. XD ))
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:20 pm

(It's alright )

Lux looked up to Najara. Smiling. "Thanks Najara." He said as he grabbed one. And he flipped his hand and it vanished. "Tada" he loved doing small magic tricks especially for kids they were always curious about it. He wondered how Najara would react. It was a little fun in his and alkira's dark time. "What's that in your ear" he reached behind his ear and the fruit appeared in his hand.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:35 pm

"Woah!!" The little bat's eyes stretched wide, and his lips curled into a beaming smile up at the feline. "How did you do that?!"

"Maybe we should eat our food, instead of playing with it." Alkira said, raising a brow over at the pair.
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:48 pm

"Maybe I'll teach you later right now you need to eat up." He said eatin his fruit. "Interesting taste." He looked to alkira. "Anything you need me to do? I don't want to feel like I'm not pulling my weight" he hated just sitting around. But he wasn't really doing nothing. He was protectin two new friends.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:12 am

(Bump!)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:48 am

Najara nodded, biting hungrily into his fruit as he watched the two adults talking with interest. The pup seemed more comfortable about the feline's presence, more than he did the day before at least.
"No, not unless you have any ideas of a better place to set up a camp." Alkira said, turning her attention back to securing the few supplies they had as she spoke.

(( ayaa, sorry about that. cx> ))
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:22 am

(It's alright. I'm actually havering a few rps with another friend put on hold so I'm really paitient)

Lux thought for a moment weighing options. "Depending where that guys from last night is with his clan I suggest we start heading away from them to avoid trouble." He said "the robots on the floor of the forest seem to scurry everywhere so we will have to be extremely careful they don't detect us while we go." He pulled out the device from last night. "This device will tell us where are all the robots in the area"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:28 am

"How can it do that?" Alkira asked, furrowing her brow in confusion as she paused in her chores to spare him a glance. 
Najara's ears perked up as he leaned forward, trying to get a better look at the device. "Is it magic?" he asked between another bite of his fruit.
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:36 am

Lux smiled. "It's sorta like magic. The creature from before was made of the same materials as this. It picks up the signal of the robots telling me their exact location on the forest floor. Meaning I see them before they see us."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:42 am

"Sounds awfully handy. How'd you get something like that?" Alkira asked, stepping away from what what left of the now dissembled tent to take a seat with the two boys. She took a fruit from the small, hand-woven basket that belonged to the bat pair and began to eat her breakfast finally.

"Maybe it's magic-- magic like your tjungura, Alkira." Najara piped up excitedly.

The older bat glared at the youth, who swiftly received a light slap at the back of his head from one of her wings. "Don't be foolish, Najara. Now," she turned her attention back to Lux, "What else do you know about those things? The.. ro-bots.."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:51 am

Lux looked to alkira. "I made it from parts taken from the robot. You see robots arnt alive. They are made and programmed to do different jobs. For example, the one I destroyed yesterday was programmed to hunt and destroy any attackers. Others can be made to build buildings,  or gather food." He explained.  But when Najara suddenly mentioned alkira having magic. "Tjungura?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:28 am

"If you made that do that, then... could you make those robot things do different tasks as well?" Alkira asked slowly, as if her brain was trying to work through what she was trying to express. 

"Yeah! The tjurunga!" Najara chimed in again, having ignored the robot talk the two older mobians had been having, not quite understanding it himself. He grasped at the totem tied around Alkira's neck pulling at it enough to force the older bat to produce a choking sound as the rope it was tied to tightened around the side of her neck. 

"Najara!" she snapped, ripping the small, flat rock from his hands. "This isn't something to play with!" An irritated sigh escaped the female's lips as she turned back to the feline, "Yes. The tjurunga. It's a very special relic that belongs to my-- our people. While there used to be many, there's only one left now. This one. It's part of the reason Pach is stalking after us. He wants to take it to steal its powers."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:58 am

Lux listened to her explaination. "To answer The robot question I could but I would have to fix it or build a new on. " his ears twitched. "And as for pach I'll shoot him if he doesn't head back to his village right now" electricity sparked from his body glaring into the trees.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:38 am

"Aw, c'mon, fleabag. You're spoiling everything!" Pach's cackle rose from the foliage. He lurched from his hiding place, jumping to a branch dangerously close to the trio with his wings flared wide. 

Najara yelped sharply, immediately running to Alkira's lap for protection from the larger, predatory bat that loomed just a few feet above them on a branch.
Alkira would have found herself more startled by the pale bat's appearance, if not for Lux's presence. "You really have nothing better to do?" she hissed, hugging the pup tightly as he cowered into her chest. 

"Come now, none of you are any fun!" he guffawed, baring his fangs as he laughed. "What gave me away, cat?"
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:25 pm

"Nothing. You were perfect. " he said. "But I could smell you, I could hear the branch creak slightly. Oh and one other thing " lux said his arm transformed into a gun aimed at pach. "My instincts" he glared at him "so rodent. You feeling lucky? Cause I can kill you right here and now if you make a move against us." He hoped Najara and alkira weren't offended like pach would be.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:18 pm

"And who's to say you won't miss?" Pach laughed, narrowing his eyes down at the feline as he threatened him. "I wouldn't underestimate me, monster, simply because you have those freak body parts."

"What are you doing here, Pach?" Alkira hissed, folding her wings around Naraja. She didn't think the white bat would try anything just yet, not having quite a good grasp on Lux's strength.

"I suppose I was bored. And watching you lure along this mongrel," he glared at Lux, "Seemed interesting enough. Not to mention, I haven't come across any prey yet..." His eyes darted momentarily to Najara, before returning to the feline.

(( Pach is a ghost bat, which is a species of bat that is cannibalistic. XD just so you know. ))
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Lux snarled. "Get out of here pach!" He said blasting the branch causing the white bat to fall. Only now to be held by his wings. "Or I will make sure your wings are cut off and throw you down below the canopy" he said throwing him away from th camp
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4